Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2013.10.03, 10:16 AM   #1
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

LeViteZer front end

The newest front end for the 03 from LeViteZer is up for pre-order under newest products at the TRC Shop.

There are packages being put together with information on which existing parts that are available for the 03 will work with the new front end.

I and at least one other racer here in the US have installed the front end. I can say that it is the single best improvement that I have ever installed on the Mini-Z and I haven't even gotten into the options yet. Unbelievable smoothness of operation on every surface that I have tried. No carpet yet but with the improvement in feel on both sides of the RCP I would bet it will result in a quantom leap on the rug.

There were a limited number ordered in on the initial run so don't delay. Visit TRC and order today.

Last edited by arch2b; 2013.10.03 at 07:18 PM.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.10.03, 01:01 PM   #2
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
that parts are required for this setup? if you run through the configuration setup (very handy btw) it adds up to $141.66.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.10.03, 02:22 PM   #3
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

The LeVitrZer parts will work on a stock 03 without additional purchases. I have mine set up using PN inverted king pins. It will work with the same set up that Atomic markets as well as with the Reflex front end. There are parts available from I think it is X-Power or X Impact that works with it also. The LeVitZer front components are indeed versatile and will work with many additional components which in itself is really a pretty good thing as it doesn't require the user to convert or obsolete anything that has already been purchased.
Old 2013.10.03, 02:45 PM   #4
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
just the answer i was looking for
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.10.03, 03:08 PM   #5
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

LeViteZer has their own forum in the Manufacturer's section here on MZR. Check it out. I have found Kim Jansen to be more than helpful with tips on installation as well as some tuning advice. He has always responded very quickly considering the time difference he operates under. I look forward to anything new from them as they bring products to market. Also that our own TRC will hsve them available.

Last edited by arch2b; 2013.10.03 at 07:18 PM.
Old 2013.10.08, 07:01 AM   #6
Mrs Mini-Z
Administrator

Thanks mleemor60 and arch2b for getting the word out on the LeViteZer products availability. The LeViteZer Mini-Z MR-03W Alloy Anti Roll Front Suspension System, LeViteZer Mini-Z MR-03W Anti Roll Front Suspension System Optional Additional Magnets, and the LeViteZer Mini-Z MR-03W Anti-Roll Front Suspension System Bundle are now all in stock and ready to ship. The bundle will guide you through selecting all the parts that you need for the Anti-Roll system, and save you 5% on all supplementary part while you're at it! shop.tinyrc.com is happy to be your exclusive US source for this innovative product.
Mrs Mini-Z is offline   Reply With Quote