Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.04.24, 12:48 AM   #31
bermbuster
GF Racing

Congrats to the winners.....
Nice Plaques too....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 05:10 AM   #32
Cherub1m
Slip Angle Chaser

Congrats to all the winners and participants. To bad I missed such a great event. I just got back home (6:00AM Sunday morning) from Daytona Beach FL. Next time.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Link to my Videos http://www.youtube.com/SlipAngleChaser

Last edited by Cherub1m; 2011.04.24 at 09:43 AM.
Cherub1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 09:13 AM   #33
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

Great Event! Team S.O.L recruited at least two valuable members yesterday!!!! YaY! Here are some photos:

It's a Photo finish every time we race Skinnys. Check out Ron's knees.

Last edited by SaiTam; 2011.04.24 at 09:49 AM.
SaiTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 09:49 AM   #34
Cherub1m
Slip Angle Chaser

Thanks for the pictures Sai

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Link to my Videos http://www.youtube.com/SlipAngleChaser
Cherub1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 10:07 AM   #35
Z-inim
A-Main (so its a reach..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiTam View Post
Great Event! Team S.O.L recruited at least two valuable members yesterday!!!! YaY! Here are some photos:

It's a Photo finish every time we race Skinnys. Check out Ron's knees.
You two guys dont fail to entertain everyone who watches. From the endless laps that you follow each other 12 inches apart, to the final push around the last turn to the finish line. The only losers are the other drivers in the heat that cant watch, and I have seen them losing their own focus trying to watch you 2 during! Thank you!
Old 2011.04.24, 10:25 AM   #36
Scrapper
Stu

Send a message via MSN to Scrapper
Wanted to say thank you to the crew at Cruizin Rc that made the day run so smoothly. I enjoyed running yesterday.
I wish my good awd was running So i couldve had a good time there. I want to thank Sai-Tam Autos for lending me a great 2wd (yes i said 2wd) mod for yesterday. The D main even though being a d main was very close and i was glad to get to race with em.
I was sad that Willy Wong didnt have a very good awd yesterday, AWD has from what I have heard always been his class. Next time we will see it.
Killa Keith representing the Killas out there. See If joey hadnt brought home sonme hardware it woulda been an extremely long ride home but joey brought it home.

Pete your awd was great.

Now to Sai, I gotta get my hate on. Your cars sucked lol jk. Your hatch car was on rails son. The skinny race was intense. I am pissed though at you for taking your sweet time in leaving after everything last night as i got home at 2:20 and one of my dogs was barking out of the window at people at 10 am not a pleasant way to wake up.

Cant wait for the next trophy race XD

P.S. it was great to see everyone going Hard In Da Paint and HAM
p,p.s It was great to see Rob Bengal and Chrissi (Spelling?) You see I was mad because the emails and everything Said 3PM practice only and Sai texts me that willy called him at 1 and all the tables are taken, So I had to pack and get ready and change clothes in under 6 minutes, We were planning to leave at 2:20

Last edited by Scrapper; 2011.04.24 at 10:31 AM.
Scrapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 11:07 AM   #37
peter

congrats to all the winners,what a show it was,it was so nice to see racers from other tracks in the area,mikey great job last night,very nice to talk to ya,steve,ron,max,did a great job running things and keeping the night moving, great pictures sai...
Old 2011.04.24, 11:54 AM   #38
Z-inim

Big thanks out to Ron, Steve, and Max for keeping the race moving at a comfortable pace. (thats not easy!)

And a bigger thanks out to ALL of the racers for providing great matchups throughout each and every main!

Thanks Sai and Ron, in skinny... what else can be said?! I challenge anyone to recall another matchup that comes close to their consistent skinny battles over the last month or so! Just cant be beat! Pure entertainment.

Long live Mini-Z!

Last edited by Z-inim; 2011.04.24 at 07:28 PM.
Z-inim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 12:00 PM   #39
Z-inim

Ron... I know your shoulder has been killing you. Keep making those bent knee bends, and your knees will be next! Great "english"!
Old 2011.04.24, 01:29 PM   #40
Z-inim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
p,p.s It was great to see Rob Bengal and Chrissi (Spelling?) You see I was mad because the emails and everything Said 3PM practice only and Sai texts me that willy called him at 1 and all the tables are taken, So I had to pack and get ready and change clothes in under 6 minutes, We were planning to leave at 2:20
Im impressed you packed and got dressed in 6 minutes! Niceeeee!.

The emails and posts were misleading I guess. (sorry sam)
"TRACK WILL BE CLOSED TO RACERS PRIOR TO 3PM -- (FOR RETAIL USE ONLY at that time)"

The intention was to leave the actually track open to Ron's saturday customers, and not allow racers to drive until 3pm. Setting up pit was another thing. They get intimidated when the racers are driving so fast. Live and learn!
Old 2011.04.24, 10:05 PM   #41
Chicken Little
El Pollo Loco

Team SOL has achieved a record for trophies collected in the lower mains! Good job team!

The track was a challenge and did not accept mistakes lightly.

Thank you to the Cruizin with R/C family and friends that make race night not only a place for friendly competition, but for providing us with a second home with friends to have fun. I always have a blast and let loose every time I'm there.

Regardless of a big trophy day or not, we always have this much fun! I wish you were here Vince aka BigboyRC!

A bunch of plastic toy RC cars
A bunch of batteries
A bunch of motors
A bunch of tires
A bunch of tools
BB Tuning (stage 2)

Team S.O.L. Racing (now accepting applications)
Requirements: dismal qualifier performance, low main position, 1 POS mini-z.

Last edited by Chicken Little; 2011.04.24 at 10:11 PM.
Chicken Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.24, 10:29 PM   #42
Chicken Little
El Pollo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-inim View Post
The emails and posts were misleading I guess. (sorry sam)
"TRACK WILL BE CLOSED TO RACERS PRIOR TO 3PM -- (FOR RETAIL USE ONLY at that time)"

The intention was to leave the actually track open to Ron's saturday customers, and not allow racers to drive until 3pm. Setting up pit was another thing. They get intimidated when the racers are driving so fast. Live and learn!
I agree with live and learn. I learned how to drive and tune by having racers next to me giving me advice. If you want to learn badly enough, you will run with the racers and gain experience. If you break something, just turn around and ask for that broken part.

That's the way I was taught by you and Billy. So thanks buddy.

A bunch of batteries
A bunch of motors
A bunch of tires
A bunch of tools
BB Tuning (stage 2)

Old 2011.04.25, 11:03 AM   #43
Z-inim

Photos of April 23, 2011 trophy race
Videos of April 23,2011 trophy race

What a fun time!
Old 2011.04.25, 12:28 PM   #44
Chicken Little
El Pollo Loco

Jim, let's not forget your contributions off the track that make racing flow well. From the web-site, photos, and to the forum, you've done such an awesome job that can be rightfully called "A-main" quality. Thanks buddy!

Good to have you back.

A bunch of batteries
A bunch of motors
A bunch of tires
A bunch of tools
BB Tuning (stage 2)

Old 2011.04.25, 01:31 PM   #45
Z-inim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Little View Post
Jim, let's not forget your contributions off the track that make racing flow well. From the web-site, photos, and to the forum, you've done such an awesome job that can be rightfully called "A-main" quality. Thanks buddy!
Good to have you back.
Lol... Id like to forget my "on the track contributions" too!!!
ThAnks for the kind words...