Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.04.16, 07:55 AM   #31
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Suprisingly there are a few other guys showing interest as well. I wont promise anything as some of these guys will back out on me in a second, but I may be bringing a small group. Ill pass the date around and mark it on our schedule board so every one will have a reminder.

Landon

EDIT: Bah, thats the same day as the NASCAR race at charlotte. That will cancel out two of the guys, one of which said hed definitly come He will probably come by and watch some heats, but will have to leave for the race before the day would be through.

LET's Go Racing!

Last edited by hrdrvr; 2008.04.16 at 10:45 AM.
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.16, 02:48 PM   #32
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Landon,
The All-Star race is Saturday night. We, I think, are planning to be done in time for anybody that wants to make it to do so. This site is just a short distance from the Speedway. Don't let them wuss out on you just cause the circus is in town.

Mike
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.17, 07:20 AM   #33
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Those guys are saying they are going over way early to try and beat the rush of traffic. Its all good though, they wont stop me from coming up there Im suprised to see how interested every one is though. I didnt think any one would want to come up there, but it sounds like a few other people may come to race.

Either way, I look forward to it.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.04.19, 04:28 PM   #34
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

The Diablo Sandwich Run Thread:
http://minizracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28279

A fun day of racing on a large RCP track, Saturday May 17 in Charlotte NC. Please plan to attend!
pedrocamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.04.19, 05:03 PM   #35
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 04/17/08

Great racing everyone! As usual Pedro and Rodney swept the field. However, they've got a few others closing in fast. Has anyone thought of sugar in the gas or accidental injuries? Just kidding! Loads of fun as always and can't wait til next time. Results are attached.
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F1.jpg (368.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg openmod A-main.jpg (392.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg openmod B-main.jpg (382.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg prostock.jpg (429.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg novicestock.jpg (367.9 KB, 9 views)
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.05.12, 09:19 AM   #36
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 05/08/2008

Sorry for the delay on posting results. Thursday was great as usual! Everyone seems to be making the field closer each week. Cars are getting faster, drivers getting better, and some face swapping in the classes!! Good attitudes and stiff competition made for a great night of racing. One thing I've changed on th posting is the novice stock. I think it's more accurate to call this the Stock B-Main due to the lap times that are being turned. As for the winners, Pedro waxed us as usual in F1 and Stock A. Wade came back with a vengeance winning the Mod B-Main, bumping up, and smoking everyone in the Mod A-Main. Fred also had a great night winning the Stock B! Looking forward to next Thursday and the Diablo Sandwich Run on Saturday!! Results are attached.
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stock A-Main.jpg (369.3 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Stock B-Main.jpg (371.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg F1.jpg (410.8 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Mod A-Main.jpg (367.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Mod B-Main.jpg (363.1 KB, 9 views)
Old 2008.05.12, 03:13 PM   #37
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

The speeds are really picking up. I don't think it will be long before we see a 64 lapper in mod if it stays clean. Wade was cooking and Todd was right behind him. Should be some great racing at the Diablo.

Pedro
Old 2008.05.16, 09:43 AM   #38
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 05/15/08

Talking about a full night of racing !! All the drivers were fast and competitive as usual. Even though we were missing some regulars, some old faces joined us. The cars were unbelievably close only being seperated by fractions. Vicki announced that due to schedules, we wouldn't be able to race anymore during May. However, everyone stay tuned to the forums and HSH cause we'll be getting cranked back up shortly . And DON'T FORGET the DIABLO SANDWICH RUN this Saturday in Charlotte!! It's gonna be a great event . Congrats to the winners from last night, and results are attached. I can only attach 5 results, so check the next post for the Stock results.
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F1 A-Main.jpg (337.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg F1 B-Main.jpg (327.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Mod A-Main.jpg (379.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Mod B-Main.jpg (363.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by pick; 2008.05.16 at 09:47 AM.
Old 2008.05.16, 09:47 AM   #39
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 05/15/08

Ok, here's the Stock results from last night. We had so many races, I couldn't fit them on one post !! I want a DIABLO SANDWICH and make it quick !!
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stock A-Main.jpg (389.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Stock B-Main.jpg (369.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Stock C-Main.jpg (358.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 2008.05.19, 09:16 AM   #40
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 05/17/08 , The Diablo Sandwich Run

Saturday was a great day for all!! There's something to be said when you have a large group of competitive guys with very fast cars and everyone still has fun! I didn't hear any grumbling the entire weekend from anyone . That in itself says alot for our hobby! Special thanks to Mike and Debbie Morse who handled all timing and scoring. Without them, we couldn't have pulled it off. Also, thanks to everyone for helping setup, tear down, and clean up! It's nice to see that no one was left to do anything by themselves . Don't forget, all of our track was donated by racers , so thanks to all that went to the trouble of tearing down their personal tracks for the weekend. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everyone's participation in the event! And howabout Tabush flying in to help, and race . I figured he was a great racer, but had no idea what a good guy he is. Big thanks to him and Reflex Racing! One last thing that some of you might not know, Jay (cosmicsoul) was actually the one who came up with and initiated the idea of having a BIG RACE! Without Jay's vision and help this race wouldn't have happened. So, thanks Jay! Now for the racing....dude, there were some smoking fast cars in every class, and heat !! One problem with the results is that it printed only transponder numbers and no names. Hopefully, everyone remembers their #. I do know that Tabush was #23, Rodney-#21, Pedro-#18, Todd-#22, Hrdrvr-#6, and Wade-#24. The reason I know this is because they were constantly waxing me !! All these guys had great finishes throughout the day. Congrats to Tabush who won every class he drove in! And to Pedro who won the Stock A-Main because someone from Texas forgot their Stock car . Just kidding !! How bout that Wade? Talking about coming back with a vengeance during the mains . Looking forward to doing it again, and can't wait for another thursday @ HSH . Results are attached to two posts.
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F1 A-Main.jpg (444.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg F1 B-Main.jpg (296.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Mod A-Main.jpg (461.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Mod B-Main.jpg (325.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Mod C-Main.jpg (316.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by pick; 2008.05.19 at 09:25 AM.
Old 2008.05.19, 09:18 AM   #41
pick
Village Idiot

Race Results for 05/17/08 , The Diablo Sandwich Run

Here's the rest of the results .
James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stock A-Main.jpg (440.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Stock B-Main.jpg (414.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Stock C-Main.jpg (295.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 2008.05.19, 09:41 AM   #42
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Thanks for posting those up! I only glanced at the mod A-main results. I was trying to remember Pedro passing me, as I was shown a lap down to him. He never got me on the track, but the timer worked to his advantage to get that last lap finished. He would have had me anyway if the race went much longer. He was on his way to catching me as it was

I really wish Wade and I would have had better luck in the stock A-main. The battle from 2nd to 4th was a good one. He and I both had cars good enough to compete, but luck wasnt on our side. Thats racing though, and I was very proud to have even made the A with the competition level as high as it was. It would have been really interesting if you threw us in the mix on the same lap with the other guys chasing Pedro

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.05.19, 09:59 AM   #43
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

I do remember racing to the line to get that extra lap. I think I crossed it when Mike hit 2on the countdown! It was a great race and it was far from easy to win it.
Cristian didn't race stock not because he forgot his car but because he loaned it to me for the mod class. It was a sweet handling car. That quy knows his Z's.
I didn't properly mention Jay in my previous posts but that guy is nuts for Mini Z's and really pushed this deal through. We all need to get up to Greensboro to race sometime and save him the drive. He even stayed in a hotel with his family for the Diablo!

Pedro
Old 2008.05.19, 10:01 AM   #44
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

I think Mike has the list of names to numbers for the reults. I will try to get him to post it.
Old 2008.05.19, 10:41 AM   #45
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Hey everyone

Thanks for the props, it's amazing what a few guys can do when they put there heads together. I think that everybody who raced helped out at some capacity. I am working out a new layout for my office track as we speak its only 7 tiles by 14 tiles, 2 plus wide L's fun none the less. I have a core as well, haven't got it going but will soon. Anyway if any one is up for some racing some Saturday or Sunday afternoon just say when. A friday night might work as well. I wonder when we might do another big race, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote