Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.05.21, 09:08 AM   #16
pick
Village Idiot

Thanks for keeping this thread up Mike . I think it's very helpful to both the Racers and HSH at the same time . I picked up the 64p gearset yesterday afternoon. See everyone tonight.

James
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.12, 06:42 PM   #17
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

New shipment should be in and stocked for tomorrow. Shipment includes; LCGV4 98-102 pod, LCGV2 94-98 pod, complete pn front end, optional camber control arms and spring set. 64P gear sets light weight dif shaft and the new super light weight dif shaft. 2* steering knuckles and full front spring set. Adequate 70T motor supply is on hand as well as other motors and tires. Both Kyosho and PN. We still have a good assortment of tower bars both upper and full sets as well as various other knuckles and toe bars. Also DPS sets and plates plus hold down washers and damper plate posts.

See everybody tomorrow
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.08.26, 06:07 PM   #18
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

A couple of new things came in yesterday. There are a couple new Gulf/ Aston Martin ASC's and a GTR-35. Some of the new Kyosho LM front bumpers are in along with a couple of stock LM motor pods.

See everybody tomorrow.
Old 2009.09.23, 06:13 PM   #19
Traveler
of both Time and Space

Haven't been by the shop in a couple of weeks. What's new? Still looking for some Murcielago ASCs.
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.23, 06:34 PM   #20
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

We have a good supply of most everything that has been selling as well as what may be needed for the out of towners here for the race. Murcs have been on the out of stock list for the past couple of orders. We will keep trying.
Old 2009.10.04, 12:18 PM   #21
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Mini Tags

Flipside is loaded and somehow I stumbled on the process to load data onto the tags. Of the ten tags I had ordered one wouldn't scan. I loaded three for myself two for Pedro Two for Wade and one each for James and Rodney. I have run a test race and they all seemed to pick up properly when hand passed over the loop. Interestingly enough there is a name call out for fastest lap and personal best lap while the race is running. I also obtained the instructions for moving the data from the generic tags over to the CORE software. That part will take someone with much higher computer skills than I have. In the meantime we can run it from flipside and manually sort the mains.

I will order more of the tags tomorrow. I will get 50 of the small tags and 10 of the next size up for the F-1 cars. The F-1 size tags fit perfectly onto the battery door. The larger size should provide a little insurance that they will record. If anyone thinks that we should have more let me know.
Old 2009.10.04, 12:38 PM   #22
pick
Village Idiot

Sounds great Mike ! I definitely want at least one for each class we run (stock, lemans, and F1). So, let me know what I owe and we'll settle up .

Thanks,
James
Old 2009.10.04, 08:06 PM   #23
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Great! That's all we need! Rodney's name getting called out every 15 seconds for fastest lap! Can you make the computer say "Hey Rodney your fly is down" or something like that during a race?

Seriously, good news, look forward to trying them. When the new ones come in I will take one for every car. Thanks...
pedrocamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.04, 10:24 PM   #24
kwsmith29

You better stop and speak with Vicky. I was by there later in the afternoon saturday and she made it clear to me she isn't 100% sure she wants to change. Andy and I were talking up the core system but she is concerened about buying another system. We need to sit down with her and get her decision.....
kwsmith29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.05, 09:04 PM   #25
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Core vs. Amb

For what it is worth even though I personally own a core system. I think the AMB is a far superior system. There is a reason why PN and Atomic are not running core systems at there events.

I have personally experienced laps not counting. At my office track, our event and others. I think it happens more frequently than people realize. If you normally lap the field by 5 to 6 laps it doesn't really matter.

I think that it is great that we are learning the Core system and what not, especially for big races. It is very convienient to give out transponders for bigger races. I just think AMB is a better system. It's like going from a digital TX to a stock KT-5 in my opinion.

I do not deny it is very useful for larger events, unless we are planning to have more frequent large races then I think we are wasting our time and confusing things.

It seems to me that we had a solid group racers that have AMB transponders. Last year around this time there was alot of changing of this and that.

The biggest change that I could tell was we lost a bunch of racers!

I know that sociological theory states that in order for the smooth workings of society to continue we must go through conflict and change.

I don't think this pertains to guys racing MINI-Z's. I think we should worry less about timing systems and more about keeping momentum going with this thing.

How can we get more people interested in the sport?

I know one things for sure. Let's get this worked out quickly so as not to interupt the FLOW of good times and great racing!!!!!!!!!

See you all soon,

Jay
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.06, 12:02 AM   #26
kwsmith29

Damn a philosopher.....

Your probley right Jay....
kwsmith29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.06, 10:09 AM   #27
pick
Village Idiot

Jay for President!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, here !! Speak it brother, speak it !!! Jay, Jay, he's our man, if he can't do it...............................uh, anyways . I'm with the Mad Mexican, teammates to the end .

James
MWG Racing
Old 2009.10.06, 10:14 AM   #28
Traveler
of both Time and Space

So who formed MWG (middle-aged white guys) Racing and what does it take to join?
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.06, 12:16 PM   #29
pick
Village Idiot

MWG Racing

Upon Jay and I entering the upcoming Reflex Endurance race @ Myrtle Beach, we were informed that we must have a team name . Actually, this is probably the first time either of us have been on any kind of team where we weren't either the last one to be picked, or we were the only one on the team . So, realizing that many would probably follow in our footsteps and try to join forces with us, we knew we had to have a name that could stand the test of time (and also had to be easy to remember). So, after much careful consideration and pondering, we decided to form MWG Racing . For those of you wandering, it stands for Mexican and White Guy Racing . I know, it's cutting edge isn't it? Now at this time we aren't taking any applications for newcomers . But, we are working on a new application process to be revealed in the near future as we told Christian . We figured everything had to be ready to roll so we could handle all the applications in a timely manner. I just didn't think it would be fair to keep everyone hanging with hopes of joining MWG Racing . Just to let everyone know, there will be a five page essay on what got you started in Mini-Z racing and a thorough background check. You can also expect a lengthy hazing process followed by a probationary period . But Jay and I both agree that with all that MWG Racing has to offer, it would be well worth your time . I'll keep you posted on the status, thanks for the inquiry .

James
MWG Racing

P.S. Rodney, Wade, and Pedro have been banned from ever becoming members.

Last edited by pick; 2009.10.06 at 12:20 PM.
Old 2009.10.07, 08:36 PM   #30
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Application processing fee and criteria

Marwan if you are truly interested in getting the ball rolling with the application process you must first agree to several team mandates:

1. You must never beat James or myself. If you stay in the B bracket this shouldn't be a problem.
2. If you have an opportunity to pass us don't.
3. If we have an opportunity to pass you, pull over.
4. If you have an opportunity to take out an opposing team member do it, even if it means disqualification, damaging your car and or hopefully the car in question (Particularly Rodney, Wade or Pedro).
5. You must carry our gear to and from our vehicles before and after events.
6. Your gear is our gear.
7. Our gear is not your gear.
8. You must share all speed secrets with James and myself even if you have been sworn to secrecy.
9. Never question James or myself in public, in private or anywhere.
10. If you need to ask how much the processing fee is, you probably can't afford to be a member the most exclusive Mini-Z team in the country.

Respectfully,

Jay Vasquez
Putting the M in

MWG Racing Incorporated
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote