Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Off-Topic

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 2009.06.30, 06:34 AM   #76
duminyricky

A lot of people are dying to see this movie not only because of the robots but of course because of Megan Fox.
duminyricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.02, 08:04 AM   #77
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
One of the best parts is we get to see more Megatron and Starscream, more background. If you listen to all the crap, you miss all the good stuff. Yes you have over the top jokes and gags, that make you well want to gag (pun intended). But look past that to see what you came to see. Megan over a bike, sure I find that hard to skip. Simmons in a jock strap, I can do without.

http://www.filmshaft.com/news/transf...dont-think-so/

Right now I have been reading The Veiled Threat. A bridge between the first film and ROTF. The ROTF book I have already read all of it. It is a good read, with parts different from the film. And at the same time alot of it found it's way into the film.

Last edited by HammerZ; 2009.07.02 at 08:11 AM.
HammerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.03, 09:45 PM   #78
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Send a message via AIM to marc Send a message via MSN to marc
Just saw Star Trek today and I thought it was one of the best! It was very interesting to see how Captain Kirk got his career going! I had no idea that Spok and Ohera were lovers!

Wouldn't it be a real kick if the original cast appeared as the parents of their younger selves? The only original actor was Linord Nimoy as future Spok!
Still not convinced about T2 though.
marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.05, 05:22 PM   #79
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

I seen the reports that say the DVD and Blu-ray disc will have extra footage, at least 6 or 7 mins added to ROTF. And the release is set for October.

I just hope the third one don't end up like X Men The Last Stand. I liked the first two, then that one seemed to turn everything inside out. Maybe we will know more about that in three years time.

There has been alot said about this film, and you read alot of bad stuff. I feel it's a film you have to see and form your own opinion of it. Yes, you have the strong humor parts. And at the same time the classic Transformer lore is explored a bit as well. I wanted to see more character development with the new ones, and not all the attention focused to Skids and Mudflap.
Old 2009.07.05, 05:25 PM   #80
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
all negativity aside, and i pointed out some as well, it's still one you should see in the theater and feel it's worth the cost to do so.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.05, 06:45 PM   #81
marc
Honda Insight Racer!

Send a message via AIM to marc Send a message via MSN to marc
Well maybe I'll drag Dad to see it this week if it's still playing.
marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.06, 01:11 PM   #82
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Nothing can beat hearing the crowd laugh at the Twins getting tossed out of the temple by Bumblebee. That makes me enjoy the film more, later when I get the DVD and see it at home I remember that part.

Last edited by HammerZ; 2009.07.06 at 01:14 PM.
HammerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.07.11, 12:47 AM   #83
deloreanaka8

Send a message via MSN to deloreanaka8
After seeing it I guess it wasn't as impressive as I was expecting, it felt a bit like the 1st movie but on a bigger scale battle.
I'm probably the only one that didn't like Devastator's new look, I'm too much into G1 I guess...
But overall it's a good movie, kept faithfull to the 1st one.
Old 2009.07.22, 05:08 AM   #84
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

The high point was the Megatron and Starscream scenes, that is something we wanted from the first film that we got this time around. I myself wanted more development on Arcee, but the overall treatment was vague at best.

Some of the jokes was overdone. The Mojo scenes, I thought once was enough. The second clip was pushing it.