Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Events > PN Racing World Cup

Old 2012.11.14, 10:49 AM   #91
PNracing

Send a message via AIM to PNracing Send a message via Yahoo to PNracing Send a message via Skype™ to PNracing
GT Mod A Main Round 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFpvHWEywSE

http://www.pnracing.com
http://PNWC.pnracing com
DownloadPNICS ICS Android Apps for ICS Setting
PNracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.14, 05:45 PM   #92
PNracing

Send a message via AIM to PNracing Send a message via Yahoo to PNracing Send a message via Skype™ to PNracing
Photos Gallery

http://s431563875.initial-website.com/gallery/

http://www.pnracing.com
http://PNWC.pnracing com
DownloadPNICS ICS Android Apps for ICS Setting
PNracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.14, 09:13 PM   #93
DanDan

Getting to meet racers from other parts of the world and seeing those friends who we don't get to see every race was the best part of racing the worlds from me. It was great getting to have dinner with Team Guatemala and share tales about our club racing experiences. Getting to meet and race against Chad and Alex was great and getting to see Brian, Clement, Grant and Crabb again was awesome.

I also had a good laugh when I saw the picture of Jackson dancing Gangnam-Style in the Worlds picture gallery. My worlds experience was made by the good moments off the track. Getting to bring a trophy back to show my friends was a cool bonus.

Last edited by DanDan; 2012.11.15 at 04:17 PM. Reason: How could I forget Crabb?
DanDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.18, 11:08 PM   #94
MDRTales

My first mini z worlds was definitely a good experience as I met new friends and just had a lot of fun!!! I had some epic battles in the stock main. Thanks to the PN crew and the Inside line crew for running such a great race!! The race reminded me its all about the fun and not for trophy's that will collect dust on a shelf
MDRTales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.03, 01:46 AM   #95
Z_408

It was an honor and a privilege to host the 2012 PNWC.

First off, I would like to give a big thanks to Philip for trusting me with his signature event. The PNWC is the pinnacle Mini-Z race and it was very special to the Inside Line Racing family to host this race and for it to be the first time it was held in the Bay Area.

Big thanks to all of our sponsors for the great raffle prizes, Kyosho, R1, Reflex Racing, Tenbol, Trp, and KO Propo. KO was very generous to us this year and donated a KIY for the raffle. Please remember to support our sponsors.

Many months of planning and many hours go into making this event happen. I would like to thank all the racers that helped behind the scenes to allow this event to happen. Local racers came out in full force to support this race and help out where ever needed. Thank you, you guys are what makes this community great. Thank you local racers for your support and making this event possible. You guys raced with great sportsmanship and were very gracious hosts to visiting racers.

Many thanks to all the racers who traveled far to race with us. It was great to meet all the overseas racers and make new friends. I hope the trip was worth it and we hope to see you guys again. For me, the best part of these races is to meet new people. I encourage everyone to attend these kinds of races for the experience.

There were many highlights from this event. However for me, it was seeing racers that I have known for a long time get to win a trophy for the first time. These are not A-main trophies, these are lower main trophies, however, it is a joy to see the excitement of a racer getting their first trophy. I think that sometimes in the heat of a race and things don’t go our way, we get frustrated and upset. At those times I like to remind racers that we choose this hobby because it is fun. Seeing racers have fun is why I do this.

Every night after racing we all went out to eat, drink, and hang out. This gave everyone an opportunity to talk and get to know everyone. I had the chance to meet many new people and get to know how their racing was back home. I am sure if anyone has seen the photos of the races or the dinners, you guys can see it was a great event.

The level of racing was top notch at this event. We at Inside Line Racing also pride our self on good racer etiquette and everyone showed that at the PNWC. There were battles in every main down to the last lap. We had 10 kids sign up for the event, maybe making this a PNWC record. We also had many ladies racing with us. Luckily I did not race, because they would have beat me. These ladies were fast, especially Carla.

We got a chance to crown two first time PNWC champions at this event. One of them Stephen Bui, he won the modified class. Some of you may know this but Stephen was one of my first racers. He walked into my store over six years ago with an Xmod and today he is a PNWC Champion. I am sure neither of us were thinking this back then. Great job Bui, we are all proud of you.

The second new winner was Alex R. all the way from Guatemala. He won the stock class. In this event, three racers had a chance to win the title in A3, Bui, Sagisi, and Alex. It was a tight battle all the way to the final laps. In the end Alex was just a little cleaner and took the title home to Guatemala. Great job Alex, you put Guatemala on the map.

In the pan car 50t class it was Grant Matsushima with the win in A3 that sealed his second PNWC title. He is more accustomed to driving a 33t turn but he was able to adjust to the slower speeds and take home the W’s needed for his second title.

Again, thank you to everyone that attended the race, you guys are what makes this possible. I hope everyone had a great time and like always, we hope you only have one question, “Hey Binh, when is the next one?”

www.insidelineracing.com
Z_408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.03, 01:55 AM   #96
bcpzx3

When is the next one?
bcpzx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.03, 09:13 PM   #97
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

i guess that guy that won f1 just doesn't count. lol

thanks for putting on such a great event Binh. I hope to make out that way again soon. Maybe we can get you on the east coast for a race as well.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.03, 11:53 PM   #98
Z_408

Sorry, wrote that really fast.

In our F1 exhibition class, Chad M. of Reflex Racing got his car working early on in the weekend and took home the TQ. In the mains Chad had to battle early on but in the end is consistency was too much for the field. Chad went on to take the main easily. Good job Chad, see you at the next one.

www.insidelineracing.com
Z_408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.20, 07:37 AM   #99
Rune
Mini-Z Norway

Any more videos from the finals?

Mini-Z Norway
Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.01.20, 03:48 PM   #100
phea
Dexterous

Send a message via AIM to phea
Woohoo PNWC so fun! Nice write up, everyone always your in depth coverage Binh.

Rune unfortunately no one caught any footage to my knowledge.
Old 2013.01.20, 04:11 PM   #101
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

There was a go pro running if I remember correctly.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote