Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.01.17, 08:31 PM   #31
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

Awesome rc mini z racing may be coming back.

Looks like mini z racing is coming back 2 awesome rc. Rumor has it dwane will let us race there the last 2 weekends of each month. But we'll see. Will post anymore details as I or Rob get them.
Old 2011.05.09, 07:57 PM   #32
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

The track is finally set up this past weekend. We R trying 2 set up a race probably on the 21st but not sure. Keep U posted.
Old 2011.08.23, 01:41 PM   #33
imxlr8ed

5.9?... Ringer... are you demolishing or something down there?... Keep the noise down, you're shaking the earth's crust too much!

If anything... I'm keeping the thread active!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.23, 01:48 PM   #34
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
must be... shook the 8th floor of my building something awful couldn't help but think, man, thats a long way to fall down. funny thing was, helicopter took off from the white house real quick, i'm 1 block from the head cheese.

try to give us a bit of a warning next time.

serious note, hope you guys are all ok down there being closer to the epicenter and all.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.23, 04:50 PM   #35
imxlr8ed

We all got evacuated out of work... It was a nice half hour out on the lawn. Weird how it hits strong in some areas and not nearly at all in others.

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
Old 2011.08.29, 12:12 AM   #36
Full Montee

Thought you might like this view from the security cams at Awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PXPAtzjGw

Last edited by Full Montee; 2011.08.30 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Updated link
Full Montee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.08.29, 08:18 PM   #37
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

If everything would stop making me angry, I wouldn't have 2 destroy things. Check out the footage of the earthquake at the hobby shop that rob posted. Its sweet. And as 4 mini z's at awesome, the roof was having problems so its taking a while 2 get it fixed. But it should be up and running soon.
Old 2011.08.30, 09:37 AM   #38
imxlr8ed

Camera 9 needs to be tightened up...

Ringer angry!!!... Ringer SMASH!!!

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)

Last edited by imxlr8ed; 2011.08.30 at 09:40 AM.
Old 2011.09.12, 12:28 PM   #39
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by imxlr8ed View Post
Camera 9 needs to be tightened up...

Ringer angry!!!... Ringer SMASH!!!
LOL
Old 2011.09.25, 08:16 PM   #40
Full Montee

Dwane should be installing the drywall and lights this week. Soon we should be ready to race again.
Full Montee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.11.26, 11:26 PM   #41
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

Back room progress

The good news is that the drywall, lights and a ceiling fan are up.
The bad news is that the room is full of slot cars, trains and planes. I think it's safe to say that mini z racing is dead at awesome. I give up. Maybe there might be a chance beginning of next year but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited by TheRinger; 2011.11.26 at 11:28 PM.
TheRinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.29, 11:45 AM   #42
racerxsmr

Hey there...Just wondering if You guys are still racing anytime and is anyone welcome to come?
racerxsmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.03.29, 12:25 PM   #43
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxsmr View Post
Hey there...Just wondering if You guys are still racing anytime and is anyone welcome to come?
Not a clue. I recommend going to the Washington DC GTG section. I've been racing with that club for years. We have HFAY races there once a month. I think the next race is April 14th at hobbyworks in fairfax. I don't know the address there but it should be in the washington dc section. Or message me through the forums, sometimes I set up track at my work but not that often. There is another hobbyshop around here that seems interested in mini z's but haven't done anything yet. As for awesome rc he has other interest and they don't involve mini z's as far as I know. I tried to keep it going but nobody else cared so I am done with trying to keep it going. Everyone is all about 8th and 10th scale off road and could care less. There is a club around temple hills called( forgive the spelling) remnant racing. Mimi's or known as the track in Gaithersburg Maryland also occasionally does mini z racing and I think the reflex racing sponsored drivers along with remnant club run the events.
All I can say to anyone who wants to run at awesome rc is to call him and bug him about it. Me being a middle man with dwane for racing there doesn't work. He wants to see and hear from other people who are wanting to race there. Sorry for ranting off there racerxsmr. But their are some places that I would recommend. I forgot they usually set up track at Hobbyworks every Monday for practice and tuning also.

Last edited by TheRinger; 2012.03.29 at 12:32 PM.
TheRinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.04.02, 08:12 AM   #44
racerxsmr

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRinger View Post
Not a clue. I recommend going to the Washington DC GTG section. I've been racing with that club for years. We have HFAY races there once a month. I think the next race is April 14th at hobbyworks in fairfax. I don't know the address there but it should be in the washington dc section. Or message me through the forums, sometimes I set up track at my work but not that often. There is another hobbyshop around here that seems interested in mini z's but haven't done anything yet. As for awesome rc he has other interest and they don't involve mini z's as far as I know. I tried to keep it going but nobody else cared so I am done with trying to keep it going. Everyone is all about 8th and 10th scale off road and could care less. There is a club around temple hills called( forgive the spelling) remnant racing. Mimi's or known as the track in Gaithersburg Maryland also occasionally does mini z racing and I think the reflex racing sponsored drivers along with remnant club run the events.
All I can say to anyone who wants to run at awesome rc is to call him and bug him about it. Me being a middle man with dwane for racing there doesn't work. He wants to see and hear from other people who are wanting to race there. Sorry for ranting off there racerxsmr. But their are some places that I would recommend. I forgot they usually set up track at Hobbyworks every Monday for practice and tuning also.

I appreciate the info, I'll check into it... I actually have a mini 96 rcp track, but no room to put it down in My apartment, every once and a while I will put it down for a week, or so but thats about it. I'm definantly trying to get into some racing though, so I'll check the dc section and probably check out hobbyworks in the near future. Hey if You ever have room for an extra track at Your job, give Me a shout I'll bring mine over for a super track lol...

Thanks again for the info!
racerxsmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.04.21, 08:30 PM   #45
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

Mini z racing is dead

Mini z racing is officially over at awesome rc.