Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2013.11.10, 10:55 AM   #1
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Something brewing?

Is there something on tap for Mimi's on January11th? Heard it mentioned at the Carolina Cup event this past weekend. Thought they said Mini-Z but could be light bulb breakers.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.11.10, 06:55 PM   #2
Mike Keely

Not that I know of. I don't think that she has the room anymore.

I think that Dwight is working on something for a spot in Glen Burnie MD. There is a shop in a mall that has 3 slot car tracks. I know that he is trying to get something set up at that mall. MK
Old 2013.11.10, 07:17 PM   #3
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

mimi is having a 1/10 buggy race that a few of us plan to go up to. not a mini z racing
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.11.10, 07:55 PM   #4
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Oh well...
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.03.12, 06:45 AM   #5
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Well, I don’t think it’s a surprise for anyone at to learn Mimi is once again resurrecting her Mini-Z program. With guidance from others, class/rules are yet to be determined I believe but hopeful that they will at least get HFAY into their program. I’m told the track space is similar in size to Remnant (3 Wide L) and obviously already had Kyosho products, carries Atomic, maybe getting PN and will be an official importer for GL products which is nice.

FYI, despite The Track being about 20 minutes from my place, I will continue to run Hobby Works program. Should the opportunity arise to participate at The Track, I look forward to doing so but will not interrupt Hobby Works program.

It will be interesting to see how this affects hobby Works, Remnant overall as we will very soon, have no less than 4-5 club locations within an hour of DC (RVA, Hobby Hanger, The Track, Remnant, Hobby Works). I am hoping that we can work towards more cohesive class/rules so that travel amongst us all remains simple. Right now, RVA has the most stringent rules that differ from the rest of us.

Last edited by arch2b; 2020.03.12 at 06:48 AM.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.03.14, 09:15 PM   #6
soulstice

Is this a resurgence in Mini-z interest for the DMV? Awesome!!! Perfect timing as I was about to buy some RCP. Didn't know Hobby Hangar was putting in a track as well which is exciting because it's the closest shop to me. Glad to see so much interest in the area.
Old 2020.03.15, 04:59 PM   #7
Mike Keely

It is surprising to see how the sport can change so quickly. Glad to see it.