Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.02.24, 09:02 PM   #1
byebye

It's been a while

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted in my own club forum lol!!!

Well it's been a while and I've finally got the garage setup for racing. We were located at a building where the track stayed but wasn't always setup. I've since moved the track to my house where I have the convenience of racing in the garage.

So we now have a new computer for timing/music/mini-zracer.com stuff which works like a champ! I need to get another flourescent lamp in here but other wise lighting is good.

The wife and I have been practicing on races 3/4 for HFAY. Today with my 94mm car I managed a fast lap of 4.33 sec running the old HFAY motor with an NSX body. Of course those motors have lots of torque compared to the new one. I'm thinking about dropping a layer of 4562's on my ASF car to see if I can get a little more power down the straight.

Kris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Garage racing 002.jpg (501.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Garage racing 003.jpg (536.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Garage racing 005.jpg (504.2 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by byebye; 2009.02.24 at 09:10 PM.
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.24, 10:19 PM   #2
Action B
The Galliant Dude

Can I come visit you Kris, I want to race in your garage!

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.24, 10:24 PM   #3
briankstan

nice setup kris. My best lap with my stock ASF board in my F1 was a 4.30 this was in our HFAY race with the 70turn HFAY motor. I think my best lap with my 02 was a 4.33

I see you have the track printouts hung up and ready.
Old 2009.02.24, 10:25 PM   #4
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
Can I come visit you Kris, I want to race in your garage!
It's open to all just call before LOL!

Kris
Old 2009.02.24, 10:27 PM   #5
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by briankstan View Post
nice setup kris. My best lap with my stock ASF board in my F1 was a 4.30 this was in our HFAY race with the 70turn HFAY motor. I think my best lap with my 02 was a 4.33

I see you have the track printouts hung up and ready.
Tonight I ran my HFAY Mclaren and managed a 4.30. After running what I thought to be the faster car I managed a faster time with my Mclaren because it was just easier to drive. Of course this is hot laps by myself. I'm managing 49-50 laps in a 4 min. solo. I figure with the wife and kid on the track I should be able to break into the 90's.

Kris
Old 2009.02.24, 10:56 PM   #6
Tjay

Kris: Vey nice! I wish my garage was like that so that after my practice at my shop, I can head over to my garage and practise some more. lol

Brian: I didn't forget about the HFAY. I've just been very busy at the shop and work. We are moving out of our tiny little space and finally moving into a real track or tracks. Please send me a banner if you have some laying around, I'll pay for the shipping. I want the HFAY banner if you have some.

Btw Kris, I want minizracer.com banner as well. Got some in stock? lmk, we need them. Thanks guys! I hope to see you both at the RCX event in April.
Tjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.25, 06:15 PM   #7
byebye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjay View Post
Kris: Vey nice! I wish my garage was like that so that after my practice at my shop, I can head over to my garage and practise some more. lol

Brian: I didn't forget about the HFAY. I've just been very busy at the shop and work. We are moving out of our tiny little space and finally moving into a real track or tracks. Please send me a banner if you have some laying around, I'll pay for the shipping. I want the HFAY banner if you have some.

Btw Kris, I want minizracer.com banner as well. Got some in stock? lmk, we need them. Thanks guys! I hope to see you both at the RCX event in April.
Tjay I hit up Mini-z and he is getting a quote from his banner guy. I talked to him about a group buy so we can get a good price on them. I'd like one for the garage of course.

Kris
Old 2009.02.26, 11:16 AM   #8
Action B
The Galliant Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebye View Post
Tjay I hit up Mini-z and he is getting a quote from his banner guy. I talked to him about a group buy so we can get a good price on them. I'd like one for the garage of course.

Kris
I'd be interested in going in on a group buy. Seven cities could use a couple banners. Let me know any details!

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.02.26, 11:40 AM   #9
Tjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebye View Post

Kris
Sweet! Let me know. Thanks!
Tjay is offline   Reply With Quote