Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.01.29, 07:44 AM   #121
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

thats just plan insane. like eric said it about what we espected. i need to learn some of those trade secrets. do you offer you build skills to the general public, for a fee of course?
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.29, 01:19 PM   #122
yscheong

Some update for MZD

Ahmad 105 12.03.87
Jeff 104 12.01.17

Looking forward to Feb race.
yscheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.30, 12:42 PM   #123
ACT
Atomic Collective

Congrats Drivers

Hi all,

Congrats to all the drivers that took part in this event.

It was really GREAT fun especially when we get to pit against world's best drivers.

Our regular series race will never be the same every again.

Let's look forward to the next race.

ACT will be holding a 2 hours endurance race on the new layout to run in the track.

Seeya GUys soon
Old 2011.01.30, 02:43 PM   #124
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Well, tomorrow is the last day of the month, so i guess we are close to being done. I guess some hot laps may be updated, but I think we have all run our 12 minute mains.

The points are very interesting. As I thought Chad N from SoCal Mini-Z threw down the only 106 lap run to take the win. He will start the series out with the lead, but there are others who are close enough to challenge Ahmad (MZD) and James (also from SoCal) both put down impressive 105 lap runs, and Jeff (MZD) wasn't far behind with 104. It was a pretty close top 5 with about 2 laps separating 1st and 5th. The next group of 5 was even tighter. From 6th (Alvin/ATC) to 10th (Landon/MBMZR was barely over a lap! This is a tight group, and points will be very crucial between us to move up the ranks. We need to make some ground on the leaders too!

I think Hadi is going to be the one to watch next round! All though he finished 8th overall, he was 4th for the MZD crew, which will mean he has the option to go to a 70t motor next time. The 70t/80t thing I think worked out pretty fair. All though Hadi has a tad of an advantage, the 12 80t participants all finished in the top 14, so I say so far, it looks like its working as planned.

I can't wait til the next one! It looks like it will be a faster layout, which should turn up even closer 12 minute runs!

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.30, 07:07 PM   #125
kromie101

those guys will still go faster than a guy with a 70t. it is gonna be cool to see how it's gonna play out with 70t and 80t. should be fun.

LT, are we gonna run some 12 min runs on the new layout this weekend?
kromie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.30, 07:31 PM   #126
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

i know i will be there friday to run for sure. and it looks like steven as well, hopefully his new chassis gets here, and if landon gets his body done he will need a good night of tuning
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.30, 09:32 PM   #127
yscheong

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr View Post
Well, tomorrow is the last day of the month, so i guess we are close to being done. I guess some hot laps may be updated, but I think we have all run our 12 minute mains.

The points are very interesting. As I thought Chad N from SoCal Mini-Z threw down the only 106 lap run to take the win. He will start the series out with the lead, but there are others who are close enough to challenge Ahmad (MZD) and James (also from SoCal) both put down impressive 105 lap runs, and Jeff (MZD) wasn't far behind with 104. It was a pretty close top 5 with about 2 laps separating 1st and 5th. The next group of 5 was even tighter. From 6th (Alvin/ATC) to 10th (Landon/MBMZR was barely over a lap! This is a tight group, and points will be very crucial between us to move up the ranks. We need to make some ground on the leaders too!

I think Hadi is going to be the one to watch next round! All though he finished 8th overall, he was 4th for the MZD crew, which will mean he has the option to go to a 70t motor next time. The 70t/80t thing I think worked out pretty fair. All though Hadi has a tad of an advantage, the 12 80t participants all finished in the top 14, so I say so far, it looks like its working as planned.

I can't wait til the next one! It looks like it will be a faster layout, which should turn up even closer 12 minute runs!
Nice conclusion. The 12 80T driver will need more speed in order to compete with 80t. Any one try PN Racing High Power Pure Silver Brushes?? I using the normal silver brush only.....
yscheong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.30, 11:29 PM   #128
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
i know chad nelson was using the 80t with std brushes and r1990 batterys charged @ 1 amp!
some of the drivers opted for the silver brush and 750 cells as well!
i know that our track was not @ optimum as it had only been layed out for just 3 days and no one drove on it but me for 1 pack of battery.
we wont be setting up the feb race layout till after the TEKIN MINIZ NATS
we need to practice on a larger more technical layout in hopes of being competitive !
this is an awesome format and i love the 2 aspects in one of this series!
all of my club guys appreciate all that is involved in putting this series together!
as a race club championship this is on the top of my list
again thankyou!
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.31, 07:01 AM   #129
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Quote:
Originally Posted by yscheong View Post
Nice conclusion. The 12 80T driver will need more speed in order to compete with 80t. Any one try PN Racing High Power Pure Silver Brushes?? I using the normal silver brush only.....
I need more speed to compete with the other 80t drivers! LOL I will be trying out the silver brushes this month for sure. I am also going to try some things out with brush tension, and will report back what I find. Once I get the new layout down, I will be collecting some data, and making some changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuji View Post
i know chad nelson was using the 80t with std brushes and r1990 batterys charged @ 1 amp!
some of the drivers opted for the silver brush and 750 cells as well!
i know that our track was not @ optimum as it had only been layed out for just 3 days and no one drove on it but me for 1 pack of battery.
we wont be setting up the feb race layout till after the TEKIN MINIZ NATS
we need to practice on a larger more technical layout in hopes of being competitive !
this is an awesome format and i love the 2 aspects in one of this series!
all of my club guys appreciate all that is involved in putting this series together!
as a race club championship this is on the top of my list
again thankyou!
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
Go ahead, Grant, rub it in that y'all are gonna school us more when you get a chance to really put the time in on a layout At least it won't be this month right?

Good luck at the TEKIN race! We have an event coming up at the end of the month, so we will get limited time on the new set up as well. I'm hoping we set the bar a little higher this time!

We appreciate you guys participating too Grant! It is a good format, and a very cool way to race people from all over the globe. You guys are mad fast too, so it will be very good to have a high benchmark to reach for.

Guys, I started a thread for the new month! I will have the layout down soon, but I expect to have some new discussion about gearing, batteries, and everything else, as this layout is going to be quite a bit quicker. I think speed/power is going to be even more important this month

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showth...472#post404472

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.31, 08:12 AM   #130
Chad-Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACT View Post
Hi all,

Congrats to all the drivers that took part in this event.

It was really GREAT fun especially when we get to pit against world's best drivers.

Our regular series race will never be the same every again.

Let's look forward to the next race.

ACT will be holding a 2 hours endurance race on the new layout to run in the track.

Seeya GUys soon
Hi every one,had a great time racing,I want to thank Grant for puting the race on,every one that race had fun.Look out for James he was supper fast,he had some bad luck in that race,Thanks every one for letting us join the fun
Chad-Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.02.01, 07:38 PM   #131
moz

Hello Chad-Nelson.....saw your face always smile every where in pic....maybe that is the key to go supperfast....any chance to post pic of your supperfast ride here maybe....thx,Ahmad
moz is offline   Reply With Quote