Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2019.06.03, 01:15 PM   #1
TyGminiz

HFAY Season 28 Kickoff

Hey Guys, I’ve talked with Brian and we here at PDX Mini Z will be helping host this event again this new season. With that, Welcome to HFAY Online Points Series Season 28.

Wow what an awesome Season 27 we had! One of the most active seasons, with the most racers, the most new century club lap achievements, and the most conversations on the forum in years. And many of you hit your own personal records, great job. Thank you all who raced and participated in helping make this another great season.

A Huge Congratulations goes to Mugler, from Malibu Mini Z, for 1st place with most overall points, 1585. A close 2nd from his club mate, Bobbyz, 1569, and an even closer 3rd place goes to Reaper from Kyosho Mini Z’s of Georgia, 1559. Nice going guys.

And for Club positions, I’m claiming PDX Mini Z the Club winner with Most Entries, 95, and Overall Score of 16,922, 2nd is Kyosho Mini Z’s of Georgia had 75 entries and an overall score of 13,664 , and 3rd is SEOZ with 50 entries and 8,924 points.

See All Results Here: https://nextleveltiming.com/communit...hampionships/3

As we roll out Season 28, just a reminder there are a number of other posts that have specific topics; Rules, Time Trials, Motors and Set up. Please utilize these posts to help centralize the information. And if you don’t find what you are looking for there, there is a TON of info in the Season 27 post. Also, there is still work to centralize tracks, points, and other info, so again, we ask for your patience as we continue to utilize what websites we have to manage the series.

After all your input, here is Season 28 info:

Tracks: July is # 13, August #14, September #15, October #18, and November is #2.

Track Images: Click on the track image, then again for print out. http://www.howfastareyou.com/seasons/index/2

Rules: We will hopefully have this updated and complete by July 1, but present rules are here, click “manual” at this site: http://www.howfastareyou.com/seasons/index/49

RCP track smooth or rough? You choose. Either is fine. Answered in Season 27, Reply #28 http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showth...t=41416&page=2

Timing System? Any is fine. Also answered with Reply #28.

How to post times? We will continue using Next Level Timing’s site for scoring. You must post by the 3rd of each month as they are automatically revealed on the 4th the following month. View reply #57 for instructions: http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showth...t=41416&page=4

Cost: $12 / club to cover costs of hosting HFAY website. http://www.saltlakemini-z.com/Zen_Ca...owCJRhsok1NZpc

More info: Search: How Fast Are You on FB

To get things going, give your club a plug and let us know who is participating.

Wheels down and rollin. Good luck racers.
Ty

Last edited by TyGminiz; 2019.06.06 at 07:26 AM.
TyGminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.04, 03:57 PM   #2
briankstan

Tracks for Season 28, I'll add the others once they are finalized.

Race 1 Clockwise, Race 2 Counter Clockwise.

Race 3 Clockwise, Race 4 Counter Clockwise.

Race 5 Clockwise, Race 6 Counter Clockwise.

Last edited by briankstan; 2019.06.06 at 08:57 AM.
briankstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.04, 03:57 PM   #3
briankstan

Race 7 Clockwise, Race 8 Counter Clockwise.

Race 9 Clockwise, Race 10 Counter Clockwise.

Last edited by briankstan; 2019.06.06 at 08:58 AM.
briankstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.06, 02:14 AM   #4
BladeSling

Season 28's page is now available! https://nextleveltiming.com/communit...hampionships/4

Register your club for HFAY Season 28 Today!

- If you don't have an account register on the nextleveltiming.com website: https://nextleveltiming.com/register
You do not have to download or use the race software.

- If you haven't setup a community yet, set one up: https://nextleveltiming.com/new-community

- NEW REQUIREMENT! Register your community for the Season 28 HFAY championship. A button appears to do so at the top of the page once you are logged in. https://nextleveltiming.com/communit...hampionships/4
(You will need to be approved after doing this, so don't wait till the last minute!)

Uploading Race Results

- To upload results login and find your club on the community page and click it.

- Once you are on your clubs page, find and click the big green button within the championship area that says post results.

- Now you will be looking at a form to upload your results, select a race and find your race results CSV and upload it.

- The CSV will be parsed and you will then preview those results. At the bottom of the page there there is a button to post the results.

NEW REQUIREMENT! Uploads will require a class to be supplied in your uploaded files. You must use the HFAY extended format to post race results to HFAY championships.

The classes must match allowed set of classes for the championship or the race result uploads will display an error.

* indicates required field.
Racer Name*, Laps*, Race time*, Club name, Chassis, Body, Class*, Fast lap

Example file contents:
RCGuru,92,8:00.34,Club name,MR-03,HFAY Spec,Racer,0:05.340
Havok,92,8:04.09,Club name,MA-010,HFAY Spec,Racer,0:04.289
Superdude,90,8:02.64,Club name,MR-02,HFAY Spec,Racer,0:06.346
MiniZManiac,88,8:02.44,Club name,MR-02,Stock,Racer,0:06.531

Last edited by BladeSling; 2019.06.07 at 12:12 AM.
BladeSling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.06, 05:20 AM   #5
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Do all the fields require inputs? Particularly chassis, body and fast lap?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.06, 10:37 PM   #6
BladeSling

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
Do all the fields require inputs? Particularly chassis, body and fast lap?
At this time no, those three fields and club are not required at this time. I have noticed most upload them which is great.

PDX Mini-Z could start doing it, but it would be a bit chaotic to manage without adding support in the application. We have several people who jump between vehicles.

Last edited by BladeSling; 2019.06.06 at 10:49 PM.
BladeSling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.06.12, 06:54 AM   #7
arch2b

I believe I followed direction correctly. It’s not easily identifiable where you are to navigate to or from, maybe it’s just my unfamiliarity with the site but it seems it’s easy to get lost.

Washington DC will rejoin with start of Season 28! Joined Season 28 on NLR website and paid registration already.

Last edited by arch2b; 2019.06.12 at 06:56 AM.
Old 2019.07.15, 10:37 AM   #8
TyGminiz

Hope everyone is getting excited for this seasons HFAY. PDX Mini Z will be doing races 1 and 2 tonight. Others have completed this month already. Let's hear who's running and when.

These are some fast tracks coming up. We should all see increased lap quantities and faster laps. Looking forward to a great season.
TyGminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.15, 11:14 AM   #9
arch2b

We were scheduled to run both this weekend however best laid plans got derailed when PC stopped counting so rescheduled for 2 week out, end of the month.

For some of our group, its an effort to retrain/setup tweak for smaller tracks. Many of us had cars setup for BTE sized track with much faster cornering. I suspect it will take us a bit to rebuild the muscle memory from smaller tracks.
Old 2019.07.15, 03:17 PM   #10
mugler

Smile

bobbyz of Malubu Mini-Z has set the date for July's round for the 27th...we'll be running 3500 & open races all on the same day....looking forward to it.
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.23, 10:08 AM   #11
mtse0

SEOZ has both July races completed and we are going to run the 1st August race this week because three of us have vacation coming up.
Track 13 was fun but challenging for us. I did find a little bit more speed for the ccw race than I had for the cw by switching from the gl3500 to the pn3500, not much more but every little bit helps.
Jenny and I also ran a lithium powered 3500 car for the second open race instead of the aaa powered pn5500 car that we ran for the cw open race. While they were very similar I like the 5500 better, it just feels smoother and easier to drive so I am going to switch back, but I think jenny is going to stick with the lithium powered 3500.
mtse0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.23, 02:56 PM   #12
TPDazzle

Tri Cities is done. Results have been submitted. We will not be running any open class this season, we stuck with PN 70T brushed for race 1 and 2, but I will be trying a brushless PN 3500 at some point. We look forward to seeing the results and participating in S28!
TPDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.23, 03:11 PM   #13
SuperFly
bitPimp

Hey, just to be clear, 70T and 3500 are the same class, aren't they, aka HFAY spec?

mini-z gallery

PDX Mini-Z
SuperFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.23, 05:03 PM   #14
TPDazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFly View Post
Hey, just to be clear, 70T and 3500 are the same class, aren't they, aka HFAY spec?
Yes, same class. Anything larger than 3500, or 3500 with Li ion cells is open.
TPDazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.07.30, 06:17 PM   #15
arch2b

Um, I can't seem to find any instructions on where to submit results? I looked all over the NLT website and con't find instructions there either.

Can someone point me in the right direction... I don't see this anywhere
Quote:
Once you are on your clubs page, find and click the big green button within the championship area that says post results.