Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2019.12.10, 08:20 PM   #106
mugler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeSling View Post
What a great season everyone! I loved it. I barely took the win locally at the PDX MiniZ club. Ty does a points calculation with our club only so the rankings stay close between us. So while I am 10th after Paul overall, I'm first in the club.

This season I drove a mostly stock LM Mercedes and while it was fun I am going back to the mid motor Audi R8 older body next season. Hopefully PDX can start cracking the 100 lap barrier with the rest of you!

In other news, there will be some changes in how you submit your results next season. I'm working on them now and will release them soon. I'll do a instructions post when we get the Season 29 thread going.

Hopefully you have been enjoying the updates to the website. I know it can be annoying to have things constantly moving around. The changes were from your feedback and my own usage. I would hop on my phone and be scrolling for days to find the results for race 7 which lead to a huge redesign.

Some news that I would like to communicate so people are not shocked is that next year Next Level Timing will begin to offer a "pro" subscription. You will not need it to participate in HFAY. It will offer additional functionality on top of what is offered today. As always, I'm listening for feedback. You can post it on the website or the forum.

https://nextleveltiming.com/contact
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41330
All website changes have been for the better, excited to see what new features are coming down the pipe.👍
mugler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019.12.11, 11:47 AM   #107
bobbyz

We had another fun, fast paced HFAY season. Thanks to all who joined in for Season28. Great to see all the participation in both Racer Class, as well as the new Open Class. I'm glad to see a place for the newer chassis coming to market in the Open Class. Hopefully, well even see some more offerings on the track in Season29.

Big thanks to BladeSling, and Brian for their continued efforts making this such a great online series for all the involved clubs and racers.
bobbyz is offline   Reply With Quote