Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2003.03.03, 09:14 PM   #1
West.F1
San Marino GP- 4/25/04

Fantasy F1: World Qualifying Championships

well, with a new season comes a fresh start with another Fantasy F1 for 2003. More specifically, The World Qualifying Championships! Veterans of this website should remember this from times past.

For those unfamiliar, last season i was keeping track of the top finishers of qualifying and aloting points similar to what they earned for their race finishes. i figured Formula One gives out two awards. A World Driver Championship (based on most individual points earned) and the World Constructors Championship (most points earned collectively by both drivers).

One thing i noticed was lack of credit given to those who qualify the best regardless of how they finish the race. And why not. If you do a good job you should be rewarded. Hence, the birth of the Fantasy F1: World Qualifying Championship award. In due time i feel the FIA will catch on to my way of thinking but until then, it's presented to you free of charge exclusively at Mini-ZRacer.com ( Now don't you feel privelaged?). You can say you saw it here first.

As the season progresses i'll be posting updated results on this thread (every other weekend following each race) so you can keep an eye on your favorite F1 driver's qualifying progress.

Now you're probably asking " Why are you even doing this?"
Very simple man. "IT'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO READ" Best of all, this will follow what goes on in reality so it's not totally fantasy. If you're any fan of F1, this won't grow old until the season ends. and besides, it's only every other weekend.

Hope you keep up with F1 this season and feel free to add any comments or ideas to this Fantasy League.

peace out
West.F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003.03.04, 08:57 PM   #2
pianoman
www.mini-zracer.com/shop/

Hey West, do you race any video games (F1)? I used to be pretty good at legends...I played that so much my wife almost took it away from me! I haven't played it lately, my vid card doesnt do the game justice (like my old one), but if you play that game, I'll practice up to race ya!

If you DONT have that game, I'll send you a copy (it has the BEST game engine in the universe...so realistic!

Cheers!
Old 2003.03.04, 09:27 PM   #3
West.F1
San Marino GP- 4/25/04

i do have F12001 by EA sports for the ps2. I recently got F1-2002 for the PC but now i need a graphics card cause my 1 gig processor won't cut it. i've never played Legends or even GP3 or GP4 but both i know have gotten good ratings.

when i get a vg card (it'll be soon), i'll let you know. That way when we're not racing our Zs we can be racing online. sounds like a plan.
West.F1 is offline   Reply With Quote