Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.12.28, 05:22 PM   #1
Hood
Corvette Killer

Help finding a AM module for KO Helios..

I recently had both of my Helios radios stolen, and have been using a Futaba 2PL for the last couple months. I just got a new Helios C2 for the holidays, and I realized today that I still need to find a module before I can use it..

I am a KO dealer, and they don't have any in the states. I called everywhere that I can think of that might have one on the shelf with no luck.. I would really like to have it here early next week if possible. Does anyone know of a hobbyshop that has one instock now..

Anyone have a used one they want to sell?
Hood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.01, 11:22 AM   #2
Hood
Corvette Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hood
I recently had both of my Helios radios stolen, and have been using a Futaba 2PL for the last couple months. I just got a new Helios C2 for the holidays, and I realized today that I still need to find a module before I can use it..

I am a KO dealer, and they don't have any in the states. I called everywhere that I can think of that might have one on the shelf with no luck.. I would really like to have it here early next week if possible. Does anyone know of a hobbyshop that has one instock now..

Anyone have a used one they want to sell?
Just bringing this back to the top.. I guess I will be ordering from overseas if I don't hear from anyone that can help me soon. I don't know how long until KO gets radios and modules back instock and I don't want to wait any longer and miss another Mini-Z event..

Thanks if you can help..
Old 2007.01.01, 12:11 PM   #3
pchan0
Team ShoBoi

Send a message via ICQ to pchan0 Send a message via MSN to pchan0
Quote:
Just bringing this back to the top.. I guess I will be ordering from overseas if I don't hear from anyone that can help me soon. I don't know how long until KO gets radios and modules back instock and I don't want to wait any longer and miss another Mini-Z event..

Thanks if you can help..
Can Canada help? www.zzhobby.com has 5+ AM modules for Helios instock, send them a email.

Hope that helps.
Old 2007.01.01, 12:14 PM   #4
Spoon
DCGTG FET Guy

It looks like it's available on Shopatron. I guess you would know better than me since you are a dealer but here's a link

http://www.shopatron.com/product/pro...KPP15920/166.0
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.01, 12:38 PM   #5
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
remember though, shopatron just sources from an lhs pool. it could be listed and not actually in stock.

although, ko propo shopatron shipped right from ko propo so maybe they are a single source setup?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.01.05, 01:30 PM   #6
Hood
Corvette Killer

Thank You!!

Never trust Shopatron for Instock status.. They are hoping it may be instock somewhere.. I have been unable to locate anywhere in the US.

Pchan0,

Thanks for the info. I called them and they were glad to ship to the US. I won't have it for the HFAY race tomorrow, but I will have it for our hour long Season Finale on the big track at SpeedWorld. I owe you one..
Old 2007.01.18, 01:01 PM   #7
Hood
Corvette Killer

zz hobby is great!!

I also told YBSLOW about the modules in Canada at ZZ Hobby. We both got our modules and will have them to race at our AZGT finale next weekend..

Thanks again for the assistance, without this board we would still be waiting..
Old 2007.01.18, 10:49 PM   #8
pchan0
Team ShoBoi

Send a message via ICQ to pchan0 Send a message via MSN to pchan0
Quote:
I also told YBSLOW about the modules in Canada at ZZ Hobby. We both got our modules and will have them to race at our AZGT finale next weekend..

Thanks again for the assistance, without this board we would still be waiting..
Glad to help! Now I can ask James at ZZHobby for a even bigger discount on Mini-Z parts!