Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2001.12.29, 06:52 AM   #1
Horse
Mini-Z Novice

Buying Options in Singapore

Just bought my bearings and a rear damper today. Boy, the improvement in control and smoothness in running is obvious.

The damper is not the normal Kyosho one but one from a Japanese company called "Power".

This Thread has been edited for the reason that Mini-ZRacer.com does not allow advertising of parts from other suppliers on their Forums as a rule.

Mini-ZRacer.com also supplies parts at competative prices and we ship worldwide.

Please keep this in mind for future Postings

Thanks guys

Mondo

Last edited by Mondo; 2002.01.21 at 01:23 PM.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.01.19, 05:04 PM   #2
jagr

Send a message via ICQ to jagr
Hey just read your post. My friend got a shop selling mini-z and spare parts mostly GPM and pretty good prices opposite sls. We are also setting up a track which will be ready in about a week. Its gonna be a darn good track so anyone else who will be dropping by in Singapore can pay us a visit.
If you want more info on the track and the shop location you can email me at jhtoh@SingaporeMail.Com
jagr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.01.20, 08:12 PM   #3
Horse
Mini-Z Novice

Talking Sounds good!

Great to know that there are Mini Z people in Singapore. Have not heard of any track before this one.

Let start playing!
Old 2002.01.21, 12:55 AM   #4
Giskard
Mini-Z Novice

Yep. Another newbie here from S'pore. Got my Altezza and some parts from HK a week ago. That place is truly amazing... FULL of hobby shops! Mini-Z paradise!
Giskard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.01.21, 04:36 AM   #5
Horse
Mini-Z Novice

A free track at Tampines

I just heard of a free track at Tampines Blk 201, St 21.

Am going to check it out tonight, but I would prefer going to SLS, which is way nearer to my home.

Will give you a review of the track tomorrow, after I check it out tonight.
Old 2002.01.21, 04:58 AM   #6
Giskard
Mini-Z Novice

Quote:
Originally posted by pineapplet
Horse... i checked out that track at tampines St 21 one Sat nite b4... no such animal man... just a silly mini 4WD place.. the track is only there 'sometimes'... erggh...

btw... Giskard.. you sound awfully familiar.. i also have a friend who just came back from HK with an Altezza.. he bought me a graphite wingie... hmmm...
Get a CLK body.

heh-heh!
Giskard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.01.21, 07:58 PM   #7
Horse
Mini-Z Novice

There is a track... but only on Mondays

Pineapplet,

There is a track at Tampines St 21. Basically, a guy sets up a large piece of carpet on the floor & use metal piping to form the track. Its good fun because you have about 5/6 people running their cars around.

The only caveat is that the track is only set up on MONDAY nights after 7pm. Any other day, and you will not see it.

Let me know (98434232) if you are interested in going down. The guys there are all very friendly.
Old 2002.01.21, 10:36 PM   #8
jagr

The track at tampines runs on bumpy ground and the tracks are made with metal pieces with sharp edges. I broke a cover and my wheels before while racing there so just to warn you guys before hand.
Just a brief insight into how the new track will be like.
Location is opposite Sim lim towers.
Air conditioned. Indoors.
Its about 9 by 6 metres big and can accomodate up to 25 cars racing at the same time. Tables with electrical sockets will be provided for people to modify their cars and charge their batteries.
Free car cleaning service available.
House cars will be available for loan so you can bring your friends down to try out.
other facilities include lockers and vending machines.

Last edited by jagr; 2002.01.23 at 12:45 AM.
Old 2002.01.23, 06:59 AM   #9
Horse
Mini-Z Novice

Jagr,

Thanks man. That SLT place is excellent! Can't wait for the track to be opened. Spoke to a guy working there. He could only tell me that it would be sometime Feb.
Old 2002.01.23, 09:00 AM   #10
jagr

yes everything is almost done there
some touching up on painting and obtaining the license to run the place. hopefully in a weeks plus time