Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.07.22, 02:18 AM   #166
supafastsupra2

Send a message via AIM to supafastsupra2 Send a message via MSN to supafastsupra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysir View Post
Is there anyone who actually uses the V2.2 anymore? Back in my xmod days i had to return it twice due to overheating the fets off the traces.

Not something that really should happen when you're only using 4.8 volts and a hottish Tamiya motor.

I think these days replacing the top layer with some 8858's would make it a solid performer with most mod motors...at least from reading some threads on the topic(I'm certainly not that skilled yet).

btw, nice looking ride, peter...
i know a guy who ran one in an enzo mini-z with a z2 motor... needless to say the board was a piece.
supafastsupra2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.22, 10:36 AM   #167
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

I have to disagree with you guy's. It happens I have a couple of V2.2 power boards that I bought for my first Xmods, which later swap it to my 2nd MA-010. My first MA-010, I bought from Rob/Atomic, was ordered with 2X3 4562. So I have had the experience with the V2,2 board and 2x3 4562. My overall impression is that the V2.2 is better than stack FET’s. With stacked FET’s I had to add a 5.5v super capacitor to regulate voltage and the steering jigged like crazy. The only problem I had with the V2.2 was the size. I have experimented with the V2 and V3 Spider from ausmicro.com and to my impression it is better than the Stacked 4562 and v2,2 Power board. The size of the Spider is perfect and the new v4 is much smaller.
By the way the fact that the 2.4G come with 4x4 3010 do not mean you have to live with it. To increase the performance of any e-board is a personal option and preferences, and I am one of those that love to go fassst, fortunately I posses the experience and driving skills to take good advantage from the added power.
But anyways this was just a comment; lets not go over the original theme of this thread.
Cheers

Last edited by eztuner12; 2008.07.22 at 10:41 AM.
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.22, 10:29 PM   #168
supafastsupra2

Send a message via AIM to supafastsupra2 Send a message via MSN to supafastsupra2
i never said the spider/woah nelly h bridges were bad, however the manner in which the atomic board functions it limits the power output into an extremely curved throttle response, it was basically unusable for any race setting. the ones made by ph2t, however are top notch h-bridge external circuits and arent too expensive from what i remember. also the 2.4 gig and ad bands cars have 4 fets, so you can lay out a 2x2 stack of 4562's or w/e your preference with higher efficiency than on the am board, which requires stacking fets onto each other. anyways, onward with the pro27!
supafastsupra2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 04:23 PM   #169
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZ1LL4 View Post
I've a TGR sinister, despite my tests , it's still not over my MR02 in performance ....

New parts from TGR are not effective ... To my mind there is no comparaison with pro27 and his innovative front wide end
GODZ1LL4
Thx for the info regarding the TGR,

Ruf thax for the GiroZ info, BTW any news on the 27ProAAA?

Off topic; GODZ1LL4, so you are from Lyon! Love the Lyonnais cuisine, I am a regular at the La Mere Brazier at Rue Royale any time I visit your great Country. Last time I was there Jacotte Brazier wasn't any more the owner and food was not the same.
Cheers

Last edited by eztuner12; 2008.08.06 at 04:53 PM.
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.06, 06:30 PM   #170
InZane
Don't get mad-Get InZane

Quote:
Originally Posted by eztuner12 View Post
BTW any news on the 27ProAAA?
Hello Pan Car Freaks!

First production P28 batch for USA will be ready next week. We are prepared to deliver 100+ chassis for the American market this year.
Chassis production has been delayed because ProRox (CNC firm) unfortunately are heavily involved in full scale Porsche Racing during the Swedish (very short) summers.
I’m sure both TGR and Grayscale will have competitive pan cars as well.
We are looking forward to an extremely interesting season!
Old 2008.08.06, 07:34 PM   #171
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

extremely glad to hear that. Mine has been pre-ordered through Reflex since the day they put it up. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.11, 01:12 PM   #172
ruf
4play

Well after a long wait, the P28 will finally hit US shores at the end of this month! Thanks for being patient with us, especially those that have stuck with us through the pre-orders. You won't be disappointed. This is the best Swedish export since their bikini team...
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
ruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.11, 03:15 PM   #173
GODZ1LL4

I'm very interested in the pro27 ... It's a competitive chassis with many innovation (front end ...etc) , I hope it will be a success and could permit the 1/28th scale to fully enter in rc competition in people minds ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eztuner12 View Post
I am a regular at the La Mere Brazier at Rue Royale any time I visit your great Country.
You seems to love my country more than me ...
I'm often in china (or HK) for my import/export business ... and I hope moving to china in the future ...
Happy to know that some people still love our old country ...
GODZ1LL4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.11, 05:04 PM   #174
ruf
4play

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZ1LL4 View Post
Happy to know that some people still love our old country ...
Just your women... I had a great time in Nice.
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2008.08.12, 12:51 PM   #175
GODZ1LL4

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf View Post
Just your women... I had a great time in Nice.
Lol ... Nice is reseved during summer for tourists ... nobody there is french ...

I send you a french woman and you send me a wtf + pro27 ?
GODZ1LL4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.08.12, 03:29 PM   #176
ruf
4play

You're right. She was Dutch... No WTF + Pro28 for you!
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2009.09.14, 09:26 AM   #177
chabou

Hi, at all, just a question:

What is the diameter of wires used to solder the AAA battery between them because I think they are bigger than those used with the engine on most P28 i've seen on the forum.

Thanks for your answer.

Christian from FRANCE.(excuse my bad english)
chabou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.14, 03:23 PM   #178
tudor_47

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabou View Post
Hi, at all, just a question:

What is the diameter of wires used to solder the AAA battery between them because I think they are bigger than those used with the engine on most P28 i've seen on the forum.

Thanks for your answer.

Christian from FRANCE.(excuse my bad english)
Hi!

I use 1,5 squaremm inbetween the batterypacks and I think ,75squaremm between the cells in each pack.

I would get a very soft cable for the long one between the 2 halfes of the cell. Preferably a soft silicon insulated wire.

France? out of curiosity how many P28 are there in France? what type of surface do you race on?

Good luck
/Johnny, www.MiniZata.com

Get a P28

Our new track at MiniZata Were we race My P28
tudor_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.28, 04:05 AM   #179
tudor_47

P28 production is on!

Hi all!

Our production of the P28 is now started and we expect the first chassies to arrive within a few weeks.

The P28 now has a new home on the internet www.lajf.se
at this site it is possible to buy P28 and spare parts for it.
There will be a downloadable manual for it.
We will also supply P28 help.

Thanks!
/Johnny Lajf Racing, www.lajf.se,

Get a P28

Our new track at MiniZata Were we race My P28
tudor_47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.09.28, 04:24 AM   #180
color01

Are you using a Kyosho oil damper as a side damper now? Looks good.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote