Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2016.04.11, 01:43 AM   #16
Blf

zAnyone know the difference in the two at the bottom ? The 103100 and the 103200?

http://www.hudy.net/xhudy/products/p...p?kategoria=62

I'm assuming the 103200 will accept the PN tool for mini z tires ? Are they power requirements different?

Thanks guys
Blf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016.04.11, 07:53 PM   #17
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

The xxx100 is the one I have the xxx200 seems to have some sort of alloy drum mounted to where the tire grinding takes place. Maybe to do 1/xx tires without mounting to rims?

Anyhow they seem to be the same other than that so.....

You are correct in saying banana clips to pos and neg of lipo is all you need. The PN adapter is for 2wd only but you can sorry of make awd wheels work if you're careful. If you want ease of use with all wheel types of go with the pn truer.

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016.04.11, 10:03 PM   #18
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Front tires for 03, I usually true them to about 22.5 mm.
I'll have to see what I can find on motor master. Still easier and less equipment using lipo. I have a Hudy and PN. Both very good but PN does it all....2wd and awd.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016.04.12, 05:29 AM   #19
Blf

Great info again guys - understand all points but will the hudy with the the pn attachment do both mr03 and f1?

Seems like the PN is more convenient but I've always liked hudy stuff
Old 2016.04.12, 08:38 AM   #20
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

The Hudy with the PN attachments will do 2wd wheels so both F1 and MR series.

There are some F1 front wheels that don't have notches so trueing is tricky....

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
cowboysir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016.04.12, 03:58 PM   #21
Blf

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysir View Post
The Hudy with the PN attachments will do 2wd wheels so both F1 and MR series.

There are some F1 front wheels that don't have notches so trueing is tricky....
Ahhh so: http://www kenonhobby com/PN-Racing-...l_p_43093.html

will work for f1 wheels too as long as they are notched ? I noticed the stock wheels that came on the 32110 Chassis, at least the fronts, don't have notches ....

Last edited by mleemor60; 2016.04.12 at 04:48 PM. Reason: link with pricing
Old 2016.05.10, 02:16 PM   #22
neoneo1neo

i've heard from some local guys here that the kyosho fiction damper system doesn't really work at all, and was recommend the 3racing roll damper system which is also much cheaper. any inputs between the 2?
the 3racing one more look like a traditional disc damper for those 1/27 rwd mini-z racers, the kyosho one looks neat too, so i just want to hear what everyone say about them
neoneo1neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016.05.27, 12:47 PM   #23
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
I have used the Kyosho friction, atomic dds, 3racing few... They all work well. Track conditions can favor one over the other, and slight modifications have to be made to the body depending on damper/motor mount choice for clearance.

The Kyosho allows the last articulation of the three, but still a viable option depending on how much spring and stiff you run the rear end, and what grade2you run on the plates.