Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2005.08.22, 03:21 PM   #31
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Send a message via AIM to Lionblade Send a message via MSN to Lionblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
I would really like to make the Nov. 5 GTG, but need to see about transportation. If Magic goes, Im there

Lion, if you want to work on your front end, let me know. I have a few sets of Atomic Knuckles and springs that should help.
And that'd make you Eugene.. I think it's kind of weird that I've seen you on the forum for a long time and never even thought about it.

And relax, you don't have to call me Lion here, you already know my name. After all, you raced my red Enzo body with my name for a license plate..

Also, if Mag ever needs another Modena body to use or paint, tell him he can use mine. At the rate he's going, that nice scheme will be gone in a month!

I have some powerline front end stuff left over in my 01..wonder if any of the stuff would match..hell, it'd beat my now rusting front end.
Lionblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.08.22, 03:23 PM   #32
imxlr8ed

You drove your patootey off on Saturday, congrats... but you're still going down on Sunday gasman ! Hope you enjoy the new target you have placed on your back !!!

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.08.22, 03:43 PM   #33
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Vin, 01 front end parts will not work with the 02. Ill set you up on Sat. with the front end.

Win or lose, racing is about fun for me... Although I do love to win

Last edited by EMU; 2005.08.22 at 03:45 PM.
EMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.08.22, 04:01 PM   #34
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Especially if it's against Magic..though I doubt either of us can beat him.

You should try to beat that Cropduster kid too. He's gutsy now that he won the D Main. Besides, he needs to be beat after saturday. I mean, he buys $30 in raffle tickets, wins a new readyset that he doesn't need, and then has the balls to say he's gonna trade it in? Spoiled.
Old 2005.08.22, 04:47 PM   #35
EMU
EMUracing

I came in 2nd in C main, so I beat crop. I should have taken C main, but I lose concentration while Im racing. Im a better car builder than racer

I used to beat Magic all the time at Canal. By the time Canal closed we were about even. At ARCMS, he was able to maintain his skill, while I didnt do any racing for about 4 months. Im getting back to where I was, slowly but surely.
Old 2005.08.22, 05:10 PM   #36
gasman1

Send a message via AIM to gasman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by imxlr8ed
You drove your patootey off on Saturday, congrats... but you're still going down on Sunday gasman ! Hope you enjoy the new target you have placed on your back !!!
Thats OK , I'll bring my MR-01 VW Beetle. You couldn't catch that one either.......evil laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

on a more sentimental note, if it wasn't for you and your pesistence, mad marketing skills and generosity none of us would be where we're at right now. Those trophies belong to the club. I had to learn to drive just to keep up with you and the rest of the guys. Enough of this BS I'm starting to sound like a girl.

The only thing you'll see on Sunday is my back bumper!!!!!!!

Last edited by gasman1; 2005.08.22 at 05:17 PM.
gasman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.08.31, 10:42 PM   #37
EMU
EMUracing

Pics are up here

We are going to start running an MR01 series at ARCMS along with the MR02 and F1 that we currently run. I have prepped my MR01 with a PN ML motormount (98mm wheelbase) McLaren F1. The only thing that it is lacking is a ball diff. I lowered the front end, got rid of the front stabilizer/put 02 springs on top of knuckles, removed spacer under H-plate and added a couple small shims. I used 0 offset wheels with a wide bearing on the inside shimmed out a little bit to give just enough offset that they will not rub the rails. I originally wanted to run the Iwaver Ford GT body, but that would not fit with the ML mount (need an MM length H-Plate) so I needed to run an MM body. I may adjust the setup for my Enzo body, so that I can run slightly wider wheels.

I also just received a C5R MR01 for Magic to race if he wants in.

Last edited by EMU; 2005.08.31 at 10:48 PM.
Old 2005.09.01, 10:35 AM   #38
michvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
Pics are up here

We are going to start running an MR01 series at ARCMS along with the MR02 and F1 that we currently run. I have prepped my MR01 with a PN ML motormount (98mm wheelbase) McLaren F1. The only thing that it is lacking is a ball diff. I lowered the front end, got rid of the front stabilizer/put 02 springs on top of knuckles, removed spacer under H-plate and added a couple small shims. I used 0 offset wheels with a wide bearing on the inside shimmed out a little bit to give just enough offset that they will not rub the rails. I originally wanted to run the Iwaver Ford GT body, but that would not fit with the ML mount (need an MM length H-Plate) so I needed to run an MM body. I may adjust the setup for my Enzo body, so that I can run slightly wider wheels.

I also just received a C5R MR01 for Magic to race if he wants in.
Wow. wow. wow.
Racing is strong and i'm out of action??? How this happened???
I know, EMU is lazy enough to call me

kidding, but will gladly join you in you trips to SI
Old 2005.09.01, 10:42 AM   #39
EMU
EMUracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by michvin
Wow. wow. wow.
Racing is strong and i'm out of action??? How this happened???
I know, EMU is lazy enough to call me

kidding, but will gladly join you in you trips to SI
Lost your number, my cell died. I have tried emailing you. Hope to see you soon Any contact with Dennis?
Old 2005.09.01, 11:04 AM   #40
michvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU
Lost your number, my cell died. I have tried emailing you. Hope to see you soon Any contact with Dennis?
No... i have no idea what's up with him and his track....
I still have your cell, i'll call you today or tomorrow...
Old 2005.09.01, 02:12 PM   #41
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Oh great. Another guy who's gonna blow past me.
Old 2005.09.01, 10:59 PM   #42
michvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionblade
Oh great. Another guy who's gonna blow past me.
well... i think you're too fast with the conclusions
Old 2005.09.04, 02:27 AM   #43
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michvin
well... i think you're too fast with the conclusions
Any plans to show up in the future? The B main is really interesting enough already (Ask Eugene. ), but it'd be cool to have another competitior.

For example, tonight's B Main. I've got to say, that was the best race of any all night. Normally I'd say the A Main, but Willie Wong beat everyone by a lap or more.

Eugene & I were dukin' it out for the last 2 minutes or so. We kept swapping the lead...then we hit traffic. I choked. Them last 30 seconds were something else though. I think I passed Eug the last time with 10 or so seconds left? Something like that. It's funny, though, I only won because he let me use his Enzo w/ a wing while my Enzo was drying...after being glued for about the 10th time. I need a new Enzo.
Old 2005.09.04, 08:55 AM   #44
EMU
EMUracing

I lapped the entire field in the first minute. Then was trying to keep my position 1lap+. Somebody T-Boned me, and my +1 lap was lost, I came out of the boards right in front of 2nd place. My car started to wash out on the hard right turns, so I had to start taking them slower. Which is where I was passed. Nice clean pass with less than 10 seconds to go. I knew I couldnt catch 1st, lost by less than 1 sec... Im the one the choked We finished with 42 laps.

Willy won the A main 48 laps. Magic finished 3rd 45 laps (2nd place was on the same lap).

Michvin, wed love to see you next race

Last edited by EMU; 2005.09.04 at 09:01 AM.
Old 2005.09.04, 02:26 PM   #45
Lionblade
Honor & a shot of sake.

Heh, yeaqh, maybe he could take care of Rob & Alex for us. (The Red enzo w/ white stripe and the white Enzo)

Trying to pass the 2 of them cleanly when they're fighting each other...not easy. I feel bad for Tom Price, he has to deal with them each week. They were hacking him pretty bad last night...I don't know, did he even race in his main?

I was surprised, though. Crop raced me really well, his brother Tom gave me room, and Al let me by when I was trying to catch you. I had figured I'd get less room, I ddin't think they were going to recognize me with a yellow Enzo.

Now we need 3 people fighting it out with 10 seconds left.