Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.12.17, 08:30 AM   #31
egonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermbuster View Post
20 presents is the new number to beat.....
I will be there..... George you must have a direct connection with the North Pole>>>>

THE PLACE FOR EVERYTHING RC

www.majsrc.com

Friday Night Mini-z Racing 7PM

<<< Team Driver for MHS / R1Wurks / DG DESIGNS >>>
egonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.17, 10:09 AM   #32
Davey G
Need a mini z Painted????

Send a message via MSN to Davey G
REMEMBER: Doors open at 10am on Sat and racing starts at 12 !!!!

Custom Paint, Custom Stickers, Wraps, Pitboards, Graphic Design

TEAM DRIVER FOR: PN RACING, TRP, TEAM SCREAM, DG DESIGNS
Davey G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.17, 03:16 PM   #33
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by egonzalez View Post
I will be there..... George you must have a direct connection with the North Pole>>>>
You know it.....I have to give back no kid should go without presents at Christmas unless he is on the naughty list....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.20, 07:49 AM   #34
kwikvdub
At the tone..........

The "Toys for Tots Race" was a HUGE sucess!!......... Thank you all for coming and bringing a bus load of presents. We had the Marines in full force hanging out with us and picking up the presents for the Kids....... It was truly awesome. Great job Guys!.......... No one came empty handed........

The racing was awesome too!!.......... 8 heats to kick things off!!........ We were able to start on time and despite the bad weather, it didn't stop many of the locals from putting on a great show. We were able to get out of there at around 8pm and the roads were still drivable by then.

........ Again, thanks for coming out and I hope to see many of you real soon.......... Until then, have a great Christmas and ........ Happy Racing!

Maj's Hobby Shop
PN Racing
kwikvdub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.20, 09:05 AM   #35
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikvdub View Post
The "Toys for Tots Race" was a HUGE sucess!!......... Thank you all for coming and bringing a bus load of presents. We had the Marines in full force hanging out with us and picking up the presents for the Kids....... It was truly awesome. Great job Guys!.......... No one came empty handed........

The racing was awesome too!!.......... 8 heats to kick things off!!........ We were able to start on time and despite the bad weather, it didn't stop many of the locals from putting on a great show. We were able to get out of there at around 8pm and the roads were still drivable by then.

........ Again, thanks for coming out and I hope to see many of you real soon.......... Until then, have a great Christmas and ........ Happy Racing!
It was a great day of racing. I had an awesome time. It was great to have Philipe back in the mix. The battle between Mark and Maj in the stock A main was one for the books.....(Mark won)
Then Alex (mini-maj) literally drove the tires off his mr-02 to win the C main....
I cant forget JR his cars were on Fire(they melted the snow).....It shows that hard work (practicing, tuning and racing) really pays off.

What made my day was my son. He hasnt raced as much as I wished this year and he said to me Dad I forgot how much fun it is to race mini z s.....
That is something us Mini Z maniacs should never forget.....
Old 2009.12.20, 09:23 AM   #36
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

Yesterday was truly a blast. Couldnt have had a better day and it was for a great cause. Congrats to all the winners.
PBR Racing Team Driver #1

Don't Make Me Cut You!

I Was Born With The God Given Ability To Be Mediocre

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
Mini-Z RACING EVERY Fri at 7 PM.
Slubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.20, 09:48 AM   #37
Scrapper
Stu

Send a message via MSN to Scrapper
sorry i coulsnt mAKE IT YESTERDAY MY DAD DIDNT WANT TO DRIVEW IN THE WEATHER NEXT CHARITY RACE ILL JUST HAVE TO DOUBLE MY CONTRIBUTIONS
Old 2009.12.20, 04:39 PM   #38
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

great racing yesterday by all... the toys for tots was a huge success... we loaded that marines car... the trunk... the back seat and the front passenger seat.... and that was even without the person not showing up who said he was gonna be there with so many toys....

not only was was the toys a success but there was some super fast racing going on... to tell the truth it was an amazing day for all in all classes...

the 2wd stock 5min record that stood for so long finally fell... and was backed up a second time by an even faster qualifier so it was no fluke...

i had to leave early because my babysitting time ran out but i was very happy with my driving and my cars... i got my 2wd stock and my awd into the 29 lap pace and my F1 that i have been working on so hard lately into the low 28's...

As usuall Majs awd was on friggin fire... Marks 2wd mod was insane... everyones F1's looked awesome and had some of the closet racing... George and sean looked great for putting the cars together in such a short time...

Big shoutout to the transponder clepto Philip for being back in the house yesterday and offering some great competition to the regulars... great racing Philip...

and what more can we say this year about Mr. Alex Valdez... Alex you truely are the man.... you are such a vital part of hobby.... without having you on the track and on the mic racing would not be what it is without you.... i wish you much success in everything you do... you have never let any of us at MHS down and you always bring your a game and keep things fresh and exciting... A BIG THANK YOU from me and the guys at MHS....

Alot of things happend for all of us at MHS this year... we were blessed with a new state of the art racing facility and hobby shop.... Maj never stops in his quest to bring us to the top as a shop... everyone has become a better driver and tuner because of it.... a HUGE thanks to Maj also for continuing to providing us with an amazing place to race.... cant wait to see what kind of racing this new year brings us....

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.21, 09:56 AM   #39
kwikvdub
At the tone..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermbuster View Post
The battle between Mark and Maj in the stock A main was one for the books.....(Mark won)
ummmm........ Maj was calling the Stock A Main and it was Me, Mark and Billy duking it out for the lead during most of the run and your right, Mark at the end, won...... 42 laps for a 8 min. Main for me is a "Block Party waiting to happen for me", and 4 sec. behind Mark for the overall win......... I put on a fresh set of tires for the Main and the car was simply DIALED!!!!

........ But enough of me.......... Junior hit it right on the nose!!......... It has been one hell of a year, from the move of the old place unto the new to keeping the doors open for us RC Maniacs!!........ It has been a hell of a run!.......... Maj has simply given us a truly fantastic place to race and all the knowledge we have shared in the pits.......... Priceless!!.........

As we end our 09' season, we look ahead to a more exciting season of racing. With new cars and chassis to explore, we have a lot to look foward too............ Remember to continue to support this great hobby, because without places like Maj, we just have expensive cars on our shelves.

........... Again, Hell of a season and looking forward to 2010. Thank you Junior and the rest of you for the kind words over the years. It is my pleasure to give you the best show on earth.........

.......... Until we meet again, Have a great Christmas and a awesome start to the new year............ Happy Racing!

Maj's Hobby Shop
PN Racing

Last edited by kwikvdub; 2009.12.21 at 09:59 AM.
Old 2009.12.21, 10:04 AM   #40
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

What happened in AWD? Or I guess what I am really asking is if my car is still in one piece and functions?

Don't Make Me Cut You!

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
Old 2009.12.21, 11:21 AM   #41
Cherub1m
Slip Angle Chaser

Yep it was not only a great race but it was for a great cause. It was nice coming back and spending time with everyone. I haven't race since March or April of 2009. Practicing doing laps is nice but its very different then when you have to race in traffic.

Everyone has increased thier level of driving by leaps and bounds.

These results are from the top of my head (might have maybe some mistakes):

AWD
1st Maj
2nd Bill
3rd Philip

2wd Mod
1st Mark
2nd Maj
3rd Philip

2wd stock 70t
1st Mark
2nd Alex
3rd Bill

F1 open
1st Junior
2nd Philip
3rd Ruben

F1 is becoming a big class, and it looks like Junior is the guy to focus on. My car was running great and on pace then got into a small collision and lost a side spring (Mini Maj found it with his eagle like vision) then for the remainder of the race my car started to hook very bad. I still dont think my driving was were it needed to be to keep up with Junior's driving (spring or no spring) however, my F1 was dialed, and I am not changing a thing (Just my driving needs a little adjustment).

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

Link to my Videos http://www.youtube.com/SlipAngleChaser
Cherub1m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.12.21, 01:00 PM   #42
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwikvdub View Post
ummmm........ Maj was calling the Stock A Main and it was Me, Mark and Billy duking it out for the lead during most of the run and your right, Mark at the end, won...... 42 laps for a 8 min. Main for me is a "Block Party waiting to happen for me", and 4 sec. behind Mark for the overall win......... I put on a fresh set of tires for the Main and the car was simply DIALED!!!!

........ But enough of me.......... Junior hit it right on the nose!!......... It has been one hell of a year, from the move of the old place unto the new to keeping the doors open for us RC Maniacs!!........ It has been a hell of a run!.......... Maj has simply given us a truly fantastic place to race and all the knowledge we have shared in the pits.......... Priceless!!.........

As we end our 09' season, we look ahead to a more exciting season of racing. With new cars and chassis to explore, we have a lot to look foward too............ Remember to continue to support this great hobby, because without places like Maj, we just have expensive cars on our shelves.

........... Again, Hell of a season and looking forward to 2010. Thank you Junior and the rest of you for the kind words over the years. It is my pleasure to give you the best show on earth.........

.......... Until we meet again, Have a great Christmas and a awesome start to the new year............ Happy Racing!
stock.... mod it was the a main... its not easy getting old and remembering..... Not to disrespect your a main....or your battle....

It was definitely a great day and what an awesome way to end our year.....
Im looking forward to 2010 and beyond.....

The really kool thing Alex is we first met racing mini zs....back in 2005......
If you look at how long guys have been racing mini z s it shows...
Maj and Mark have been racing them 10 years....
Me Im never gonna be a great racer but Im having an awesome time doing things at my own pace.....Remember we all march to the beat of a different drum.....
Cant wait to race with all you guys real soon.....
Old 2009.12.21, 01:01 PM   #43
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slubben View Post
What happened in AWD? Or I guess what I am really asking is if my car is still in one piece and functions?
Mikey did a great job with your AWD....He was keeping Alex V on his toes....
Old 2009.12.21, 01:21 PM   #44
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

Very cool!

Don't Make Me Cut You!

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
Old 2009.12.21, 02:10 PM   #45
kwikvdub
At the tone..........

Your right George, In the long run, no matter what, it's the fun in the pits and out on the track that get you through the day, and I gotta say, this one did not disapoint........ It was also nice to be pitting with Philip. It's been a long time, my friend and I gotta say, your stuff looked real good...... Seemed everyone didn't have to worry about set-up and just run hard, especially Junior, who was having a career day in all classes on Sat......... Good job!!.......And thanks for the help with my cars. They felt awesome at the end of the day and it showed in the Mains.

Again, Thanks to all of you for your contuined support of this great hobby.

See you all soon........... Enjoy the Holidays!

Maj's Hobby Shop
PN Racing