Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.01.17, 03:45 PM   #1
PD2

Getting out of Mini-Z racing....

Up for sale are the remaining items from my Kyosho Mini-Z racing. First up is a McLaren GTR Gulf edition Kyosho Mini-Z that is RTR (it will come with every thing you get when you buy the car, except for the box). I’m looking for $115 shipped.

I also have a Kyosho Mini-Z red Ferrari Enzo “auto scale” body. I bought this car as an RTR and sold the controller and chassis to a local and kept the tires/wheels, off-sets, and front clip, in addition to the body and antenna for this body. The only thing wrong with it is that the driver’s side mirror was broken off, but I do still have that piece, if you wish to super glue it back on the car. I’m looking to get $15 shipped for this body. I can also package this body with the above McLaren, if desired.

NIP PN Racing Speedy NM High Torque Non-Booster Motor (Part number 10NM47). $15 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

One used PN Racing Speedy NM High Torque Non-Booster Motor (Part number 10NM47). It has maybe one or two races on it. $12.00 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Setting Spacer Set (Part number MZW215). $6.75 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

One used Atomic MM SSG Damper Plate System (Part number AR15SB). $20 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

One, used set of Kenon RC Products GPM Mini-Z Radial Rear 8 Degree Tires (Part number MZ-R08G). They have maybe two races on them. $2.75 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

One, used set of PN Racing Mini-Z Front 18C Racing Tires (Part number 200118). They have maybe two races on them. $2.80 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP set of Kenon RC Products Mini-Z Racer Radial Rear 8 Degree Tires (Part number MZR08G). $2.95 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP set of PN Racing Mini-Z Front 18C Racing Tires (Part number 200118). $3.00 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP PN Racing Mini-Z MR02 Camber Steering Block 1-3 Degree set (Part number MR2051). $7.50 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP PN Racing Mini-Z MR02 T-Bar Set (5-7mm) 0.8mm Carbon Graphite (Part number MR2023). $8.15 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

NIP PN Racing Mini-Z MR01 MR02 Rims Double Side Tape (Part number 700504). $2.90 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Used set of MiniZRacer.com dry race bearings for MM Mini-Z MR02 – 7 pieces. $12.50 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Used Reflex Racing High Performance Diff. – PN Ball diff with HCCA balls and sanded rings, comparable to Kyosho. Includes 4 pinions that are NIP. $21.00 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Two, used sets of 4 (8 total), X1 BHT-800 AAA rechargeable batteries. 800mAh NiMH cells. $4.00 shipped for 4 cells or buy all 8 for $7.00 shipped. Both sets come with plastic battery carrying cases. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Used set of 4, Duracell Rechargeable Accu AAA batteries. 750mAh NiMH cells. Includes a plastic battery carrying case. $6.00 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Used, DuraTrax iWaver/Mini-Z Carrier Bag. http://www2.************.com/cgi-bin...6&I=LXEME1&P=K (T o w e r H o b b i e s) $9.75 shipped. Can be packaged with the McLaren car kit above, if desired.

Want to buy all of the above to have a complete race setup? $180.00 shipped! That’s over $275 worth of gear for a fraction of the cost!

As I have stated, I can bundle up any parts above and give a multi-item discount accordingly. Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation within the 48 US States only. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, and Cashiers Checks only. I will NOT hold an item unless you place some sort of payment on the item(s). All items will ship within 3-days of FULL payment. If you have any questions about any item or want pictures of any items, please e-mail me at pdaigle@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking!
PD2
PD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.17, 04:24 PM   #2
ruf
4play

Paul's got good stuff. I've worked on his cars myself. This car will be treated like it was one of my own.
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
ruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.17, 04:27 PM   #3
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf
Paul's got good stuff. I've worked on his cars myself. This car will be treated like it was one of my own.
Thanks Joe! And Joe is right! Almost all the gear was purchased and installed from Reflex/Joe! I wish I had more time to race and get into a "regular" racing schedule, but its just not happening. So I'm taking a break from it all and when things let up I'll jump back in.

Thanks for the kudos Joe!
PD2
Old 2006.01.18, 06:10 AM   #4
PD2

I know this is a lot of stuff, but feel free to let me know if any of it is of interest to you. What does not sell will go to e-Bay. Just wanted to give the Mini-Z community a shot at it first.

Thanks for looking!
PD2
Old 2006.01.18, 07:49 AM   #5
gasman1

Send a message via AIM to gasman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PD2
I know this is a lot of stuff, but feel free to let me know if any of it is of interest to you. What does not sell will go to e-Bay. Just wanted to give the Mini-Z community a shot at it first.

Thanks for looking!
PD2
post withdrawn

Last edited by gasman1; 2006.01.18 at 08:00 AM.
gasman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.19, 05:56 AM   #6
PD2

Bump it up......

Thanks for looking!
PD2
Old 2006.01.19, 08:03 PM   #7
Dog boy Dave

PD2 You have e-mail
Thanks
Dave
Dog boy Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.01.19, 08:07 PM   #8
PD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog boy Dave
PD2 You have e-mail
Thanks
Dave
You have a reply!

Thanks!
PD2
Old 2006.01.19, 08:19 PM   #9
Dog boy Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD2
You have a reply!

Thanks!
PD2
Its Done Sir
Thanks, look forward to seing the car and stuff.
Dave
Old 2006.01.19, 08:22 PM   #10
Dog boy Dave

[QUOTE=Dog boy Dave]Its Done Sir

Hey Paul, Is any of the stuff still installed in the car? Just wondering doesnt matter either way
Dave
Old 2006.01.19, 08:35 PM   #11
PD2

[QUOTE=Dog boy Dave]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog boy Dave
Its Done Sir

Hey Paul, Is any of the stuff still installed in the car? Just wondering doesnt matter either way
Dave
No, all of the stuff is ready to be installed back into the car - the car was brought back to stock. You will have every thing you need to bring it back up to a great little racer!!

Enjoy!!

The car is sold guys!!!

Thanks again!
PD2