Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.06.11, 07:57 PM   #31
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
Just wanted to make sure we're not racing this Thursday. If anyone finds that it is possible, let me know and count me in !!
James
James,
Should be a negative. This Thursday is hover and hide night. The copter clinic. We will be back the following Thursday. Any word on Augusst 16th yet?
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.12, 07:56 AM   #32
dhamby123

heli,s heck they can make the fly over for us .
Old 2008.06.12, 08:26 AM   #33
kwsmith29

Hey guys. I wanted to invite everyone over this evening to do some playing in my garage, but I had some stuff come and won't home till late this evening. I think the plan for hihg speed this summer is every other week. We will be racing next week, so the following week lets plan on playing at my place. I'm about 5 miles from the hobby shop in Kannapolis. I'll post my address and directions later today. Let me know who might be intrested so i can get some tables and pit space together.

Cya,
Wade
kwsmith29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 01:08 PM   #34
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Racing 6-22-08

Are we racing this thursday? Hope so!

Jay Vasquez
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 04:03 PM   #35
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

I spoke to Vicki an hour ago. She said see everybody Thursday. This week will be an extra special occaision. PM me for details.

See ya there

Mike
Old 2008.06.18, 07:57 AM   #36
dhamby123

2 new guys

Hey guys me and a friend of mine will be out thursday night to race with you guys for the first time . 1 for the cars and 1 for the f1 .
Old 2008.06.20, 11:44 PM   #37
pick
Village Idiot

Wish I was there!

Looks like you guys had a great race night on Thursday ! Wish I could of made it, but had to work . My wife and kids have gotten spoiled by being allowed to eat at every meal, heat and a/c, living indoors, etc. So, regretfully I have to work occasionally. Hey, be sure to let me know the next race night. Hopefully I'll be able to make it . Oh, and someone better have saved me a piece of cake .
James
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.21, 08:35 AM   #38
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

Racing July 10th

It looks like racing will resume July 10th based on what Lara's post said in the results category. I think we will also be running in the opposite direction to spice things up a little. Should be interesting. Should even up your front tire wear a little anyway.

Jay Vasquez
cosmicsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.30, 03:02 PM   #39
pick
Village Idiot

Is anyone planning on going to HSH this thursday? I didn't know if the shop would be closed or maybe a little test and tune night .
James
Old 2008.06.30, 03:08 PM   #40
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

James

Nothing organized until the Thursday after the 4th. The 10th I think. Practice hard though. At the last event we voted to run the opposite direction(clockwise). It adds a completely new definition to the term "panic brake".

Don't forget Wade's earlier invite either, see post #33 in this thread

Last edited by mleemor60; 2008.06.30 at 05:00 PM.
Old 2008.07.01, 07:55 AM   #41
pick
Village Idiot

Thanks for he info Mike . Sounds like I better be practicing going the wrong way. I have a hard enough time staying out of the wall as it is . The only brakes I have are Fred Flintstone style . I'll be watching for further info on Wade's get together. Hopefully I'll be able to make it.
James
Old 2008.07.01, 02:38 PM   #42
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Just left HS. Sign on the door says closed on July 4-7. Hey, they are intitled to a little time off too. Even if it is for a trip to NYC. So practice hard on Thursday and remember what you learn.
Old 2008.07.13, 08:44 PM   #43
Thenutslanded
Rc Rice Racer Extraordina

Send a message via AIM to Thenutslanded
Newb here i dont know anything at all about a miniz lol but how much could i get a use one for basicly whats a fair price? or would i be better off on getting a new one?

Can these things be setup to run off of a external speedcroller?

Could you add a micro servo insted of the stock setup, to the miniz for steering?

Last edited by Thenutslanded; 2008.07.13 at 08:52 PM.
Thenutslanded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.13, 09:13 PM   #44
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

keep track of the forums. I think that our next race night will be August 6th. Just come down and spend the evening with us, meet some people and ask all the questions you want. Currently there are some pan cars coming to market that use components like the bigger cars do. Right now they are quite technical. The components they use group them into the pan car category which limits them to modified competition. For a beginner it would be benificial to start in the stock group and grow into the mods.
Old 2008.07.13, 10:31 PM   #45
Thenutslanded
Rc Rice Racer Extraordina

Send a message via AIM to Thenutslanded
thats cool im really looking for something that cost less than nitro i just sold the last of my 8th scale stuff last month and all i have left is some 10th scale emaxx's and thats about it if it was nitro i sold it i cant afford to drive 2 hours and then spend 15-25 dollars per class and with cost of 30% reaching almost 50 dollars a gallon HAHA not for me ill get back into the nitro when it goes down but for now im looking into something more like this and if everything goes good this week im gonna try and get out there
Thanks
Daniel

Last edited by Thenutslanded; 2008.07.13 at 10:33 PM.
Thenutslanded is offline   Reply With Quote