Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.01.09, 01:28 PM   #16
kromie101

i can't stop thinking about z's. i am so ready for two weeks. you guys will be a week or so up on practice over me and the boys so no excuses. unless it rains and we don't go to savannah. is it wrong i want it to rain so i can race z's.
kromie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.09, 07:23 PM   #17
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromie101 View Post
i can't stop thinking about z's. i am so ready for two weeks. you guys will be a week or so up on practice over me and the boys so no excuses. unless it rains and we don't go to savannah. is it wrong i want it to rain so i can race z's.
Actually, i think you make perfect sense......... (sounds like me)

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.11, 09:59 AM   #18
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

Send a message via AIM to 2EZ
Somebody update me on the schedule I am ready to get back in the middle of things I may need some help to get my cars set but regardless i want to run.
2EZ "TBONE" Tannie
Old 2011.01.11, 10:08 AM   #19
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

we have been running on fridays. me and steven will be there this friday but eric and his crew will be out of town. but next friday everyone should be there to have a good night of racing. hope to see you back out soon.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.11, 11:51 AM   #20
Daddy Rabbit

It will be good to have you back Tannie.
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.11, 12:37 PM   #21
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Tannie, Yes, the 21st will be the next race night. You should come out. It will be 80t for stock class, and anything goes for mod. I can break you in an 80t if yo uwant to run stock. Otherwise, you can just rock mod Next month you can run your 70t in stock. Ill probably have better luck explaining the logic of that one in person, so give me a call if you want to talk about it We would lvoe to have you back Tannie! It's been a while

Chad, Is Steven planning on coming out for the 21st too? I hope so

I may try and stick around to practice some with y'all Friday...but no promises

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.11, 12:46 PM   #22
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr View Post
Chad, Is Steven planning on coming out for the 21st too? I hope so
anything is possible. he would have came out last week but with me and you getting out of there early there was no point.
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.11, 05:20 PM   #23
kromie101

tannie ,me and the boys will be back in two weeks. i will help ya out as much as i can with your cars if you need it. hope you can make it.
Old 2011.01.11, 05:26 PM   #24
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Inchin' down there to ya Eric New body, new lap time I put on the little McLaren, and made some fine tuning adjustments. Got almost a tenth out of the lap, which got me to within a tenth of you.

We've got some work to get down there with Ahmad

http://mzrc.blogspot.com/p/race-results-test.html

I love how easy it is to update! I made a faster lap an hour ago, and now I can see it on the site.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2011.01.11, 06:24 PM   #25
kromie101

just wait till next friday. that whole run i did'nt even try really hotlaping.take up the dots. next friday will have even more traction. take up the dots. o, i'm gonna try and hotlap with the 80t next time. take up the dots.give me a call if you can.take up the dots. cya

that is so not fair you get to just walk out back and try and hotlap.thats it a track is going up at the house.

andy,make sure he is working when he should be,LOL

Last edited by kromie101; 2011.01.11 at 06:28 PM.
Old 2011.01.12, 09:52 AM   #26
Daddy Rabbit

It's hard to keep LT out of the track room, all though he does have work to do now.
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.12, 10:38 AM   #27
yasuji
PN RacingTEAM Driver

Send a message via AIM to yasuji Send a message via Yahoo to yasuji
so .... let me get this straight... is this a race or is it just hotlap times.... the rules talk about 12 min mains.... but im seeing u guys talk about just hot laps?

Grant "Yasuji" Matsushima

PN Racing Team Driver
www.pnracing.com
gm@pnracing.com

yasuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.12, 10:54 AM   #28
moz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr View Post
Inchin' down there to ya Eric New body, new lap time I put on the little McLaren, and made some fine tuning adjustments. Got almost a tenth out of the lap, which got me to within a tenth of you.

We've got some work to get down there with Ahmad

http://mzrc.blogspot.com/p/race-results-test.html

I love how easy it is to update! I made a faster lap an hour ago, and now I can see it on the site.
hello hrdrvr....new to this miniZzz...still learning...saw my name on board...just to say hello
moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.01.12, 12:16 PM   #29
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kromie101 View Post
just wait till next friday. that whole run i did'nt even try really hotlaping.take up the dots. next friday will have even more traction. take up the dots. o, i'm gonna try and hotlap with the 80t next time. take up the dots.give me a call if you can.take up the dots. cya

that is so not fair you get to just walk out back and try and hotlap.thats it a track is going up at the house.

andy,make sure he is working when he should be,LOL
Maybe we will take the dots up next Friday for the race. That'll give you one day for hot lapping with out them, and not slow us down in the main. They make it so much easier for us blind guys to see and learn the track tho....

And FWIW, I hit that lap within a half pack of batteries. I let Chad warm the track up, then I came in and ran with him for 5 minutes or so I think I've actually got something now. I was down around the 7.1 range for a majority of the laps I was hanging with his 70t mosler until my pack started fading. Of course he had worn the hot off of his batteries before I even started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuji View Post
so .... let me get this straight... is this a race or is it just hotlap times.... the rules talk about 12 min mains.... but im seeing u guys talk about just hot laps?
The MZRC is a competition on two levels.

There is the 5 race series of which this time there will only be three teams competing, unless you guys want to jump in Right now our club is in the series, along with Mini-Z Dynasty in Malaysia, and Atomic Collective in Singapore. We are looking for other clubs to join in, so send me a PM if you are interested

Along with the points series, there is a hot lap challenge which is open to every one in the world. You set up the layout that is specified for that month, and run as fast of a lap as you can. Submit your time and get to see it listed along with others form all over the world.

The hot lap challenge is a good way for the guys running the series to see how they stand against the other guys in the series, but can also offer a gauge to how we stand amongst the world (of course, only if enough people join in). We share the hot laps for the entire month, then will submit our best 12 minute run as our "main" to determine who gets the points The points are set up similar to Moto GP, and should show who amongst the three clubs is the most consistent from race to race.

Also, just as an FYI, the top three from each group will be running an 80t motor. The rest of the field gets to run 70t. It should make the points very interesting, and allow some lesser drivers to race for wins within each group. We just ran our first race with 80ts and they are pretty fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
hello hrdrvr....new to this miniZzz...still learning...saw my name on boar)...just to say hello
Hi moz, you must be Ahmad You are setting some very impressive lap times with your 80t motor, and mod too! Would you care to share your stock set up? I am mainly interested in your gearing and battery specs.

Thanks for joining the conversation! I look forward to racing against you later in the month!

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2011.01.12, 04:47 PM   #30
kromie101

LT, just put red and white tape on the turns or paint them. i think i have some candy cane tape red and white from work. i really don't mind them when it's a club race but when we are racing against other guys. you know me. i want every little inch i can get. if you choose to keep them i will just have to go faster to make up for them. whats upwith your phone?

moz,you are flying. glad your on here now. keep us posted how you guys do and we will do the same.try and get some others to join in and post up their thoughts. cya ,eric