Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.01.01, 10:00 PM   #1
MiNi-Z-FanAtic
Mini-Z Novice

Races in SF

Are there any pro mini z tracks in SF???
MiNi-Z-FanAtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.01, 10:28 PM   #2
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

Send a message via AIM to Rick
Just Z-Club: zclubrcc.com
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.09, 10:19 AM   #3
McLaren F1 T3
MAN SHOOT

Send a message via AIM to McLaren F1 T3 Send a message via Yahoo to McLaren F1 T3
yep.. just z-club now.
Old 2004.01.09, 08:32 PM   #4
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

Thanks Mike, I didn't just say that
Old 2004.01.20, 11:26 PM   #5
one2three

Why always bad mouth anything about other shop, Mike??? Huh??? cauze ppl more pro than you and your shop???? i thought you're the "TOP" Racer in your own shop racing with kids. GO race ppl there this saturday 1/24, don't just TALKING ****...... btw, at least one thing they make the race fair enough, they'll announce everything clear before race, and wont say "JUST Qualification" after they lost the race like you did.
GLOW UP Mike.........
one2three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.20, 11:50 PM   #6
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

What on earth are you talking about? How did you read all of that into "yep.. just z-club now"? Mike doesn't have a shop. I think you're thinking of a different person, Mike doesn't need to "GLOW UP."
Old 2004.01.21, 05:06 PM   #7
camusfa

come on, be friendly

hihi, z-club is the only track in San Francisco, well, the track right there is pretty pro and fun, I use to play in there and the one at S.SF, but that one is close already !
and yeah, why don't you just go there this Sat, there will be a lot of people there in the super racing. (i already join it, heehee)
see you guys there!!
Old 2004.01.21, 05:19 PM   #8
McLaren F1 T3
MAN SHOOT

Send a message via AIM to McLaren F1 T3 Send a message via Yahoo to McLaren F1 T3
umm, first of all it is a true statement that is there is no other shop in the bay area that I know of that races mini-z's.. I don't know what your smokin', but i've never been a top racer, just one who enjoys the hobby. Your thinking of somebody else, not me mike. Even Rick knows that I don't own a shop and never bad mouthed anybody at z-club...

don't go around bad mouthing people and cussing like a kid because you know its true that thats not allowed on the forums, and that its very inappropriate and disturbing when your not even talking about ME!

cheers,

mike
Old 2004.01.21, 05:42 PM   #9
krazy mini z
Mini-Z Novice

I'm about to get a RCP Track and was wondering if anyone knew of an open spaced area to use it on? Im located in the bay area and would like to meet up with other mini z or xmod racers to race with. Thanks in advance!
krazy mini z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.21, 05:48 PM   #10
McLaren F1 T3
MAN SHOOT

im in alameda and in biking distance of OAK airport.
Old 2004.01.21, 07:38 PM   #11
krazy mini z
Mini-Z Novice

cool, do you know any areas around there that I could possibly set up the track at? I'm looking at maybe school playgrounds or unused tennis courts. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!
Old 2004.01.21, 08:49 PM   #12
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

What part of Oakland are you looking at? There are alot of open spaces where you could set up a track but you don't wanna put up in the wrong area or anything, if y'know what I mean. I'm game for some racing on this side of the water, though.
Old 2004.01.21, 09:02 PM   #13
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

I have just discovered that there is gonna be a race at HobbyTown in San Carlos this Friday night (1/23/04). They have an RCP track, they will have stock and mod classes, F1 and Racer. Qualifying races are 7 minutes long, entry fee of $5 per class. Come out and have fun, no poorsports welcome!
Old 2004.01.21, 09:03 PM   #14
krazy mini z
Mini-Z Novice

It doesnt necessarily have to be in Oakland. It could be other surrounding cities too. Yeah i dont want to end up in the wrong area either lol. I sorta have in mind this school in san leandro and I'll check it out this weekend.
Old 2004.01.21, 09:04 PM   #15
krazy mini z
Mini-Z Novice

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the info! I might be able to check it out.