Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.05.20, 09:48 AM   #16
wcrotty

Send a message via AIM to wcrotty
Awsome guys

any pics yet?

2008 PN World Champion
2008 PN Canadian Champion
2006 PN World Champion
2004 Kyosho Cup National Champion
2003 Kyosho Cup National Champion
wcrotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.20, 11:36 AM   #17
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Hi Bill, I plan on going tonight for a little while. Never made it on Tuesday. I'll try to remember my camera.

The early bird gets the worm, But it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!
PAULANGELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.20, 05:08 PM   #18
TJFBryant

Send a message via MSN to TJFBryant
Paul,
I won't be there tonight, because I have to work, but I ll try and be there next thursday. I definitely can't wait until the summer points series starts again.
Also, I haven't been racing in weeks, too darn busy...but I will definitely try and make it to try out the rcp track Eric has down. I am so psyched.

FInally, I don't think I am going to bring my Iwaver to the CP shop, I don't want to upset anyone and disrupt business.
As you know Iwavers aren't exactly welcomed in alot of places, so I am going to play it safe and keep it home.
MAYBE....I ll bring it in to show you someday during the summer points series, keep it on the low low...or something like that. (I feel like I am smuggling illegal goods..lol)

Are you going to be at the stock points series nights also??
Let me know. I ll try and get there to show you someday.
Again...I am releuctant because I don't want to hurt business or offend anyone.
I can bring in my DTM Sp and show you that puppy next week...its pretty sweet.
TJFBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.20, 05:30 PM   #19
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
is there a NO CLONE rule at cp? what about xmods? i should think that as long as it's rc and on legal channels, it should be ok?!? doesn't make sense to allow some and exclude others?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.20, 07:13 PM   #20
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Tom, I was there tonight and I gotta say WOW . The first thing I notice is that the black tiles make the track look narrower. but that is just an illusion. The 2nd thing I noticed is how much more quite the cars run around the track. the "rubber" tiles absorb alot of the sounds that the cars used to make. and the 3rd thing is the speed. I haven't ran my mini's in like 4 weeks or more. batteries haven't seen a charger and I ran a 13.6. Eric said Andrew is running in the 11's I don't think Eric would mind the Iwaver in there and if it was like tonight, it would have been just you, Eric, me and my son. If Matt says anything I'll smack him . Arch, there IS a Kyosho only sign up in the shop. This is because alot of kids came in with the Xmods and had the fast motors in them. They glitched so much and the kids couldn't drive worth beans. They were smashing into the regulars and really pissing us off. We complained to the parents and they said that they were just toys. Maybe what the kids were driving but I have over $200 into just one of my "toys" and I didn't want their runny nosed kid smashing it. Sorry about rambling but if the parents had control of their kids, it could be different.

Old 2004.05.20, 07:32 PM   #21
TNB
Pet Human

A few Xmoders showed up with the same attitude at the local 4L track. One figured if he couldn't "race" you, he would try to take your car out. Another guy tried it with a Mini-T. The owner said he was going to put up signs but never did and luckily, most of the Xmoders either purchased Mini-Zs or never returned. I find it's usually the same "type" of people trying to prove something, but if you let them drive a Mini-Z they may change their tune--the LHS has F1 rentals. I've also noticed that "they're" usually the same type of "young" people with some 1/2 a$$ed cheap 1:10th scale or 1:8th scale buggy who put down Mini-Zs--then you tell them that you own a mbX5 or a Kanai 3 and they shut up--it's all about speed and power without any control. Maturity or the lack thereof is how I usually see it. Lack of proper supervision doesn't help matters either.
Old 2004.05.20, 09:45 PM   #22
arch2b

makes sense
Old 2005.08.10, 04:04 PM   #23
biged358
CP Cup Car Racer

Hope Eric finds a track this winter
Old 2005.08.24, 07:06 PM   #24
evoboy07
Kevin, not Chevin.

Question Sorry but Where'd they go?

Hey guys it's me, Kevin Kidder. Sorry I haven't seen you guys forever, but now I can't find the shop. Where are they now??
Old 2005.09.04, 09:28 PM   #25
solartech
r/c user

closed for now
solartech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.19, 06:35 PM   #26
mini-z racing
Team Losi

Send a message via AIM to mini-z racing
Kevin, this is Andrew, what is your AOL screen name?, i think you gave it too me awhile ago and i lost it, i have to ask you something
www racingcity com
mini-z racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.20, 08:32 AM   #27
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Who is the last one to talk with Eric? what are his plans. Jay sent me a email and I'm not sure how to answer him. If there isn't going to be a resuracted Mini Z race nite somewhere he is planning on selling all his stuff too. I cannot see doing that right now. most of the fun I had with it was not just racing, but working on it. so I am holding off and playing with me 18th scale for now. But the mini Z's are still there. Also have the Iwaver still in it's box and a new F1 that I had incase the cup cars needed to be replaced. Oh well.

Old 2005.09.20, 08:41 AM   #28
mini-z racing
Team Losi

Send a message via AIM to mini-z racing
Last i heard he was going to fairs and doing races,
www racingcity com
mini-z racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.20, 10:33 PM   #29
solartech
r/c user

Well Paul I havent heard anything about a new location yet. I did sell 90% of my z stuff. All but 2 cars. But anyways we will be racing 1/18th scale on carpet at Renssalier this fall. I belive Ed and possibly Erics brother may race too.
solartech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.21, 05:17 AM   #30
arch2b

i have not heard from him at all in a long time