Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Multimedia > Gallery

Old 2005.09.26, 06:49 PM   #16
bolter9
How're YOU doin?

Send a message via Yahoo to bolter9
Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
click on the image, click on edit photo and you will see an option for delete photo.... take that back... i don't think you can but i can so i'll just dump everything in there for you
Yeah I can't find that option anywhere- browser search won't pull it up either.

Go ahead and delete at your convenience and I'll get a new gallery going when I get some free time.

Thanks man.

My Gallery
bolter9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.27, 11:59 PM   #17
TNB
Pet Human

Quote:
it appears users can not create sub/sub or nested albums.

the OLD gallery will remain for an indefinate period of time. as of now, i do not know of any plans to delete the OLD gallery.
That's good since I probably won't get around to it for at least a month or so since many of those photos are no longer on my hard drive due to the big crash of 2005.
Old 2005.09.28, 05:16 AM   #18
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNB
That's good since I probably won't get around to it for at least a month or so since many of those photos are no longer on my hard drive due to the big crash of 2005.
that sucks, take your time. it will be awhile before i get mine moved over as it's on the bottom of the list

i will be trying another bulk move to member albums to verify that once there you can physically move images to sub albums. if that's the case i can make bulk moves and allow members to sort/bulk move/sort/bulk move, etc, etc.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.30, 01:15 AM   #19
saiyan
BooYa!!

Hey arch2b, i figuered out how to create an album with in my gallery. The problem is that i could not figuer out how to move pics that i had already uploaded. So i re-uploaded the pics into my folders, but now i can't seem to find a way to delete the pics that are not in an album. If you could tell me how or if you could delete them for me that would be cool.
Kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!! Rallye racers are the originators of drift Speedchannel on-line rocks!!
saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.30, 05:25 AM   #20
arch2b

i plan on making another day of it on sunday..... i know it's our god given day off but it's work to be done and little if any time during the week

i'll try to delete them for you.
Old 2005.09.30, 06:41 AM   #21
byebye

Quote:
i plan on making another day of it on sunday..... i know it's our god given day off but it's work to be done and little if any time during the week

i'll try to delete them for you.
I'm right there with you buddy
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.09.30, 01:22 PM   #22
saiyan
BooYa!!

Okay, i've descided that i don't care much for the new gallery set up . I've decreased my picture sizes by 40% and even though it sais i have 72KB left, it won't upload 5 pics that are less then 15KB total. And no delete feature also sucks. And not being able to download more then 5 at time makes it take longer too. The available KBs is gonna suck too, atleast i deleted alot of the pics of cars that i don't have anymore, so that opened up some space in the old gallery. Maybe once the photos that are not in a folder get deleted it will open up more space, but for now i can't help you out by re-uploading pics to the new gallery.

Is it that maybe i need to delete the old gallery befor i can upload new pics? Notice that i said that "i need to delete" in that i can do it myself in the old gallery.
Kamehamehaaaaa!!!!!! Rallye racers are the originators of drift Speedchannel on-line rocks!!
Old 2005.09.30, 06:57 PM   #23
arch2b

there were some quota issues i think when we created 3 copies of the gallery for backup purposes and migrating purposes. that should have been resolved however.

as an admin, i have no quota so i can mass upload for you and let you move them and create sub albums. funny enough admins can not do much with member galleries other than deleting things.

while the new gallery is proving to be a biut of a chore to master, teh features make it worth while. it's integrated with the forums so no more creating users/passwords, lots of neat email features as well as ecards which is something i plan on exploiting more later

we are still learning here, so please bear with me as we learn together i would like to thank you for trying though as feedback helps.
Old 2005.09.30, 07:51 PM   #24
saiyan
BooYa!!

Okay well i deleted what i could of my gallery. There are a few empty folders left where it did not give me the option to delete them, though it did let me delete a few of the older ones. For now i put a link in my signature to our local club sight and hopefully members can go there for my pics until the new gallery is up. I have 1 folder with pics and i did create 2 or 3 more, but it won't let me upload to them. Once it's ready to, i'll upload pics again and update my link. Thanks for all of your effort in this though, i appreciate it. It sounds like i should be able to do alot more with the new gallery, eventually.

Be sure to find out about a delete feature, hopefully they can add that in without much trouble.
Old 2005.10.02, 11:47 AM   #25
arch2b

i ment deleting what you had uploaded to your new gallery. i can't bulk move from an empty gallery what i was hopoeing was that you could clear the images floating in teh main section of your member album to leave room for me to dump an entire album from your old gallery. then you could movew that stuff into a subalbum and repeat until your old gallery was empty.
now you are going to have to upload all the images back into your new ablum yourself and 5 at a time. i take blame in this as i could have been much clearer about what to do.

to everyone else....
start a member gallery on the new site, let me know and i will bulk move one album at a time from the old gallery to the new gallery for you to reposition and then repeat until were done.
Old 2005.10.08, 02:22 PM   #26
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
There are a bunch of pictures in my album that I have not put there. It takes up too much of my space and I can't upload any more pictures.

http://mini-zracer.com/mini-zgallery...elds&=&action=

Starting here with the yellow Altezza on.

Last edited by HammerZ; 2005.10.08 at 02:27 PM.
HammerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.10.08, 04:00 PM   #27
arch2b

are they not from your old gallery?

i am trying set permissions for you to delete images from your own gallery
Old 2005.10.08, 04:53 PM   #28
HammerZ
Master of Thrash

Send a message via MSN to HammerZ
I don't think I ever had an old gallery. Thanks, I wanted to ask before I dumped them if they went someplace else.
Old 2005.10.19, 01:15 PM   #29
fast4buy
Custom Carpet Racer

fast4buy

Hi Arch,
Ive finally woken up and started my new Gallery:

fast4buy New Gallery with one photo in it

Ive also created equivalent albums to those in my old gallery

Could you please transfer the old images over?
Many thanx

Last edited by fast4buy; 2005.10.19 at 01:39 PM.
fast4buy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005.12.22, 11:49 PM   #30
saiyan
BooYa!!

Hey Arch2b, all though i can delete folders i can't delete the pics of the orange VW that i painted out of the main section . I've allready got all the fotos in a subfolder and it won't let me upload any more pics . It keeps saying they are too big, yet 1 was as small as a drivers liscence photo. Any help here would be much appreciated.