Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.11.02, 09:34 PM   #1
supafastsupra2

Send a message via AIM to supafastsupra2 Send a message via MSN to supafastsupra2
Race thurs. Nov. 6

Hey everyone,

Our next race will be this Thursday, November 6. Entry will be $10 per class, transponder inclusive. As of now it will be only open mod, but dependent on turn out we may also have a stock/spec class. Had a great turnout last time and expect an larger one this time around. Registering will begin at 6 P.M. and racing will begin at 7 P.M. See you there!
Old 2008.11.05, 02:24 PM   #2
ProfoxCG

Send a message via AIM to ProfoxCG
Guys come out and race, Eddie and Danny are good people and very helpful !
nice store great prices and tons of fun !

Video from race 1 comming soon ! ( although its much better to experience it 1rst person)
Old 2008.11.24, 08:55 PM   #3
lnc0321

What up Danny, is Leo I dont know if you remember me from Micromotorsports. I have been out from the miniz scene for a while now, I have been mostly drifting and starting 4wd off-road electric. I havent pass by the store yet but it looks really nice. I will be purchasing a ma010 since I sold mine but I still have my mr02. I should swing by to check you guys out and buy me a ma010. Looking forward to join the mini-z scene again. By the way is Benny still driving??
lnc0321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.24, 09:31 PM   #4
ProfoxCG

hi Leo, yes Benny goes every week.
Im glad you want to get an Ma01, the more people that have them the sooner we can start an AWD class.

I have also and Mr02 and a AWD, to be honest I havent raced the AWD but its a sweet car. I like it more than the Mr02. (they are just diffrent iguess)
I meet a guy on saturday who also has an MA01, though he hasnt had the change to come out on tuesday or thursday nights. Mike and ricardo (some regulars) also have MA01s.

I never got to race at MMS, but I have to say this track is nice. I hope to see you soon.
Old 2008.11.24, 09:49 PM   #5
lnc0321

ProfoxCG, for sure I will be visiting the store. I cant wait to drive MiniZ again. I have a couple of other people from the RC drift club that also have miniz so I ll try to get them involved. Tomorrow I have a RC drifting Practice for our race on Saturday and Ill pass by the store before. DO you guys race tomorrow???
Old 2008.11.24, 10:05 PM   #6
ProfoxCG

where do you drift? coral spring?
no no race tomorrow. Races are typically on thursday if people show up. Last week unfortunatly it was only 5 people. So what we did was get the transponders and have sort of a times practice.
Old 2008.11.25, 05:39 AM   #7
lnc0321

We drift everywhere Tonight we are practicing on the Kmart on 122ave and 8street by the bank. This weekends competiotion will be held at warricks hobby shop in plantation... I guess ill pass by the store saturday then, so I can get my Ma010!!!!
Old 2008.11.25, 09:03 PM   #8
lnc0321

Well today I passed by the shop and I its really nice. The track looks awesome and I really liked the layout. I will dust off my MR-02 and I will try to go next tuesday. It was cool to see some familiar faces like danny and benny.
Old 2008.11.25, 09:52 PM   #9
ProfoxCG

apparently i got there a little after you left. hope you see you around.
I m going to warricks this weekend to see the dirft. After I saw danny drive the Lancia 1/10th scale care they have at the shop and actually drift it around the mini-z track Im considering building a 10th scale drifter, lets see what happens. In the mean time back to my mini-z
Old 2008.11.25, 10:36 PM   #10
mikey

Send a message via AIM to mikey
Cesar

i have a 1/10th scale drifter

tamiya tt01-d with a 3 cell lipo and brushless.

it drifts with foam tires....
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.26, 06:28 AM   #11
lnc0321

You can check us out at sflrcdrift.com and rcdriftcentral.com. If you have any questions about rc drifting I will be more than glad to help you. I currently have 2 drifters and another one is on the way Hope to see you at the competition and Ill see you around AEI actually started my drifting with danny long time ago at micromotorsport and I just love it. But i can of like miniz the same since the tracks are indoors and u can drive even if is raining.
Old 2008.11.26, 11:07 AM   #12
ProfoxCG

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey View Post
Cesar

i have a 1/10th scale drifter

tamiya tt01-d with a 3 cell lipo and brushless.

it drifts with foam tires....
@mike
hey bud, I cant wait to see that F1 run again. So check this out, my awd chassis is all kind of wraped from the "melt down" - and it wasnt the motor it was the bad gearing. Speaking of lipo and fire and all, Danny was showing or wanted to show me hi "speed beast" (8th scale electric buggy). so we are at the counted, and he connected the lipos (2 packs) into each other intertin the polatiry. The thing sparked like crazy, we are lucky we didnt blow up.

Im glad people are posting on the A&E forums, I want these guys to stay around its nice to have a track so I like to promot them as much as I can.

@leo
Ill probably bring my Dslr to the event ill be wearing a t-shirt and a shorts lol.
I want to get a second AWD and it up for drifting, or at least start learning how to RC drift. I have tried it a few times and it take alot of skill / throttle control.
Old 2008.11.26, 04:41 PM   #13
supafastsupra2

Send a message via AIM to supafastsupra2 Send a message via MSN to supafastsupra2
Hey guys,

i might swing by warrick's as well to check it out. I've had my tt01d forever and never got around to getting into competitive drifting, if there's open registration i may join in Leo do you practice in Kendall at all?

Later,

Danny
Old 2008.11.26, 08:25 PM   #14
lnc0321

Danny, yes there is open registration and we try to practice at least once a week and is always around kendall. Competitions are usually at Coral Springs or Warricks. Hope to see you guys there. By the way I got me miniz AWD subaru. I cant wait to run it at the AE track.
Old 2008.11.26, 08:52 PM   #15
mikey

Send a message via AIM to mikey
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnc0321 View Post
Danny, yes there is open registration and we try to practice at least once a week and is always around kendall. Competitions are usually at Coral Springs or Warricks. Hope to see you guys there. By the way I got me miniz AWD subaru. I cant wait to run it at the AE track.
Where do you guys practice? I want to bring my tt01-d out. But I think I need tires. Although, it handles quite well on foams
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote