Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2006.06.22, 02:42 AM   #1
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

Send a message via AIM to MINIz guy11 Send a message via MSN to MINIz guy11 Send a message via Yahoo to MINIz guy11
hobby shop help

well, im in HK and Guang Zhou and need hobby shop help. ive got all the 02 and f1 parts i need but not my xmods and truck parts. ive checked bout half of the hobby shops for truck parts and maybe 2 for xmods. these were in HK so i need to know which ones have truck and xmods alloy and stuff in HK. also, i cant find a Nano Dragon in HK at all. i am wondering if i can pick one up in Guang Zhou as im there now. oh yea, sai, i used the ben coupon and there wasnt too much of a diff in price. only like $50 HK dollars when i got like $200-300 dollars in parts
MINIz guy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.06.22, 10:07 AM   #2
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

xmods are not popular in HK. I don't think you can find any hobby shops in GZ to help you either.

You can go to GPM in HK but that owner is shady. Their alloy material is also very soft and scrathes easily.

You get $50 off for $300 worth or parts is very good. I get the same discount if not less. Those guys are among the cheapest. Keep in mind when you get back to NY no shop is going to give you a discount plus you get to pay tax on top of higher costs of parts here.

Did you pick up some TOPCAD tires for me? Also, ask around in HK for Kyosho 20 treaded rear tires. These tires are very good but hobby shops here want $10 for 4pcs. It should be about 1/2 price in HK.

Any new MR-02 in HK yet? Email me me if you have more questions.

have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINIz guy11
well, im in HK and Guang Zhou and need hobby shop help. ive got all the 02 and f1 parts i need but not my xmods and truck parts. ive checked bout half of the hobby shops for truck parts and maybe 2 for xmods. these were in HK so i need to know which ones have truck and xmods alloy and stuff in HK. also, i cant find a Nano Dragon in HK at all. i am wondering if i can pick one up in Guang Zhou as im there now. oh yea, sai, i used the ben coupon and there wasnt too much of a diff in price. only like $50 HK dollars when i got like $200-300 dollars in parts

Last edited by SaiTam; 2006.06.22 at 10:16 AM.
SaiTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.06.23, 04:53 AM   #3
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

Send a message via AIM to MINIz guy11 Send a message via MSN to MINIz guy11 Send a message via Yahoo to MINIz guy11
i got the topcad tires for you. i have 10 sets and if you want more, ill take a trip there again. ill look for the kyosho ones and nope, i got no new 02. i sorta forgot bout getting one and got a nano dragon i was looking for instead. then i got some alloy parts in GZ for the nano and a speedchecker. also, has anyone tried intellect AAs? i got a few for my nano and am waiting my dad to bring my charger now.
Old 2006.06.23, 08:49 AM   #4
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

Yes, go get the Intellect 750mah AAA, they are about 1/2 price in HK compared to here. We race with these batteries.
Old 2006.06.24, 10:08 PM   #5
MINIz guy11
Hibernation ON!

no, not the 750 AAAs. the 2000 AAs
Old 2006.06.25, 12:44 AM   #6
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

Intellect batteries are not bad, but you can get decent 2000+mah batteries for cheap in USA.
Old 2006.06.29, 09:20 PM   #7
traxxasman215
Overland Freak

Send a message via AIM to traxxasman215 Send a message via MSN to traxxasman215
What kind of xmod parts are you looking for? It might help you by buying the parts here if they are radioshack upgrades and shipping them. For example I have a Lancer evo body kit that I can sell for $7+shipping or a Civic body kit for $5+shipping. I can also get the radioshack awd for $13+shipping. Just a thought.