Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2013.09.10, 07:10 PM   #31
hilldebrandt
hilldebrandt's hobby

But aren't you a crazy guy anyway?

Found out today that I spun a rod bearing in my HHR. So I either find someone to fix it or do it myself for cheap. Or save up and put a used motor in for around $2500. This also means I have no wheels to go anywhere for racing. My son is using my mom's car to get me back and forth to work and also to get to classes and while this arrangement works...it is a PITA.
If anyone knows of any cheap wheels for sale pm me as I need a beater to get back and forth to work...1K or less...

I'll be putting up a bunch of stuff in the marketplace the next few days to raise some cash as ya'll well know I have alot of equipment just sitting here collecting dust...lol

Thanks guys,
Gregg

http://dorksonwheels.com(RIP)
hilldebrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.10, 11:56 PM   #32
imxlr8ed

The voices in my head all think I'm perfectly sane... I can't argue with all of those guys.

Quinny's got a few beaters... maybe he'll part with one? Maybe even work a trade for some gear?

C'mon Quinn... How many rust buckets do you really need in your driveway?

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)

Last edited by imxlr8ed; 2013.09.10 at 11:59 PM.
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.11, 04:35 PM   #33
racerquinn#1

well my one rusty car is my driver everyday!! unless you want a saab that doesnt move or a trans am with no motor!! thats your choice!!!
"The hard road is the better road" So as it is in my favorite sport of road racing, it is in my life. The best tracks are not the easy ones. Racing victoriously to the finish takes skill and knowledge. Followed by courage and determination. The more you navigate the hard turns the better you get at all of them. Follow good lines laid down before you and trust them. Put on the helmet and strap yourself in. Here we go!

-john webber (FB friend)
racerquinn#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.12, 11:48 AM   #34
imxlr8ed

My bad, didn't realize that 66% of your stable turned into lawn decorations. What about that old Cherokee pickup?

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/UID

http://www.howfastareyou.com

SUPPORT LBR!!!
(Local Basement Racing)
imxlr8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013.09.13, 03:53 PM   #35
racerquinn#1

that i still have but has a ton of my dads old stuff in it and needs insp, battery, and to bleed the brakes to even move!! if my dad says i can have it im selling it to a guy at work, cause he already has a comanchee!!
"The hard road is the better road" So as it is in my favorite sport of road racing, it is in my life. The best tracks are not the easy ones. Racing victoriously to the finish takes skill and knowledge. Followed by courage and determination. The more you navigate the hard turns the better you get at all of them. Follow good lines laid down before you and trust them. Put on the helmet and strap yourself in. Here we go!

-john webber (FB friend)
racerquinn#1 is offline   Reply With Quote