Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.03.22, 07:59 AM   #46
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
my rcp track has also increased my mini-z craze it really took my enjoyment of these to the next level
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.03.26, 04:45 PM   #47
TNB
Pet Human

I agree since I probably wouldn't own most of my Mini-Z's if I didn't have a track to run on--the MMT would probably be the only exception and that is "ify" since I own a hopped up Mini-T. I guess I could have saved some dollars somewhere....
Old 2004.05.18, 07:11 AM   #48
cam2
cop magnet :(

Send a message via AIM to cam2
RCP-how many tiles come in the offroad expansion pack?
cam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.18, 12:13 PM   #49
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

There are (8) off road straight tiles, (8) black straight side rails and a complete set of attachment PINS.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.07.11, 05:31 PM   #50
Bad Company

How well do these RCP tracks stand up if left outside in the weather?..mainly just rain, not talking anything serious.
Bad Company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.07.11, 05:42 PM   #51
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

I would not recommend leaving any kind of EVA foam mat out in the rain or less alone out in the weather. I would bring them in and store them in a sheltered and safe area. Not only will the sun fade the colors over time, constantly exposing the links to long term sun exposure and moisture, may allow the interlocking links to shrink and a tight bond between mats will be lost. It's best to be safe and store the tiles in a dry and sheltered area. You don't need to take the side rails off to store, and reassembling will be quick. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions feel free to email us at rcptracksinfo@sbcglobal.net
Old 2004.08.02, 07:48 PM   #52
cam2
cop magnet :(

Send a message via AIM to cam2
RCP-are the tiles in the off road expansion pack for sale here in the shop large tiles like the tiles in the wide L or are they the size of the mini tiles?
Old 2004.08.02, 07:54 PM   #53
TNB
Pet Human

They are the large 50cm tiles.
Old 2004.08.08, 05:45 PM   #54
///Apex Ninja

Send a message via AIM to ///Apex Ninja Send a message via Yahoo to ///Apex Ninja
RCPMini-Z,

Have you thought of making a 45 degree tile ?
In other words, cut a tile in half diagonally with "fingers" on the angled edge as well. This would allow for some larger corners and many other possibilities.
Sorry if this has been covered or requested already. I am new to the Mini-Z game.
Your tracks look to be a great product and I plan on purchasing one (or more) this fall.
///Apex Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.13, 01:28 PM   #55
flying_corvette

buying outside usa

Hello ,

as i am loving my mini_z i am now looking at a good remouvable track. i foudn yours and have received lots of positive comments.. but i hav eon eproblem: here in belgium i cannot order it. is there an adres you can send me ? i really want this, and i know several other people are also looking for it so.....
flying_corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.13, 01:34 PM   #56
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

I will have someone from the office forward your request to the overseas RCP/Kyosho sales representative in Japan. I should have an answer for you shortly.
Old 2004.09.13, 01:37 PM   #57
flying_corvette

thx

sounds great !! how is the nex timesystem looking? i find that really interesting.
I am however verry interested in your opinion regarding a nascar layout for mini-Z's. can this be done using your system?
flying_corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.13, 01:54 PM   #58
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

RCP Tracks, Inc has already designed a few different large radius turn sections, to link to the existing wide lane and super wide lane tracks. The raduis' will be 40 inches and 60 inches, so typical Nascar type tracks can be created. These new pieces should arrive at our warehouse in late October/November. CP's Mini RC Raceway in Clifton Park NY, is working on a large RCP Nascar type track for their stock car cup series. They should have some pictures on their website soon.

http://www.miniraceway.com/cars/m5.html
Old 2004.09.13, 06:21 PM   #59
shifterkart

RCP road course track?

Is there a road course (multiple turns) track available? Size?

Thx..
shifterkart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.09.13, 06:51 PM   #60
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

The Mini-96 is a great road course. It has 12 turns and can be configured in well over 50 configurations alone. This track is not for the inexperienced 1/24 scale car driver, since the lane width is only 19 inches by itself. If you add one blank tile to the lane width, it will give you a more comfortable area of 30 1/4 inches, to run more 1/24 scale cars on the track at one time.

The Mini-96 also sets up very well for 1/43 and smaller, if that is your preference. You can run (6) 1/43 size cars at one time, without a problem.

You can go to www.rcptrack.com for a picture of the Mini-96, which is featured on the home page. You can also download a pdf. for spec sheets on all the track currently manufactured.

Last edited by RCPMini-z; 2004.09.13 at 06:58 PM.