Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Tracks and GTGs > BC Mini-Z Club, Vancouver BC

Closed Thread

Old 2016.09.17, 02:48 PM   #856
DaveW

Carlos, it sounds like a great opportunity to get some time in a bigger space.
As mentioned work has demanded more of my time, possibly up to the next six weeks.

Ryan and I were discussing this very item last night. Perhaps if you have the space, we can also make available some 50cm to use over the winter.

Don't know when your moving in and if you able to fill the void till things return to normal as far as my schedule goes, but it'll be great to have another venue we can use as an alternate in the future.
Old 2016.09.17, 03:50 PM   #857
TeeSquared
Redline

Sounds awesome Carlos! Count me in.
Old 2016.09.21, 11:09 PM   #858
The G

I'm always in for another big track event.
Old 2016.09.21, 11:56 PM   #859
The G

I also have some good news for the club. I just received permission to use the clubhouse where i live in Langley. The room size is 36' x 32' mostly carpeted with a small tile area. I was given a special rate by the site manager. The rental fee is normally $75.00 but as i am well liked, for the club it will be $35.00. plus a deposit of the same amount. The schedule is wide open, we can have any Sunday we want. I have quite a bit of 30cm Rcp, i bought new from Ryan. However i do not have as much as the club. I have my own overhead loop built, Flipside software, laptop and speakers if needed. But probably best to use the clubs computer to save time. I have plenty of storage area at the house, as extra track will be needed. There are lots of tables, chairs and a large kitchen. We can move anything we want. The parking is good on site. As for having pizza for lunch nothing opens before 4pm in the area. I am located just of 24th ave and 200th street. There is a pub on the corner and a strip mall at 41 ave. There is a Mcdonald's and a subway there. I am going to get in touch with Ryan. I would like to get a meet going for Sunday, October 2nd.

Last edited by The G; 2016.10.06 at 03:29 AM.
Old 2016.09.22, 11:41 AM   #860
TheSteve
VE7FM

You know I'm in G !
Old 2016.09.22, 08:44 PM   #861
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

I'm there G....

my custom body album...
http://mini-zracer.com/forums/album.php?albumid=192
Old 2016.09.22, 11:51 PM   #862
The G

Good to here, i am looking forward to some Z action. In talks with Ryan just working things out. So far the Sunday, October 2nd date works. If there's enough interest, i will book my clubhouse on Monday.
Old 2016.09.23, 12:59 AM   #863
DaveW

This is awesome.

I don't see any reason this can't be put together.

Chat with Ryan, work out the details, and we'll figure out how to make it happen.

All the gear's here, ready to go.

Thanks G.
Old 2016.09.23, 11:48 AM   #864
TeeSquared
Redline

I'm down for the 2nd Sounds like good times G!
Old 2016.09.25, 02:58 AM   #865
Gladi8or

Hi guys! Back to life, just moved in and still sorting stuff out. Looks like we have 2 new places! That's awesome news! I'm in for the 2nd October for sure.

The idea of having some rcp over for the winter is nice but I have to check if there's any storage area since in my apartment is difficult to do.... or my wife would kill me for filling up the den with a mini-z track I just had a sneak peak at the calendar bookings and people here move pretty quick in terms of bookings, we'll have to book in advance...a month in advance, or we'll have to stick with the few days other people didnt book. I'll try to take a picture of the bookings so we can start thinking about dates.

Meanwhile...let's meet next weekend at The G's!
Old 2016.09.26, 07:05 PM   #866
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

I cannot be relied upon for transportation of track since the winter season is hit and miss for racing for me. I hour you can figure out some storage.

The other big question about Carlos' venue is safe parking....got some?

my custom body album...
Old 2016.09.27, 07:28 PM   #867
RFick73
N.E.R.D.

Next Club GTG:

Sunday, Oct. 2nd

Layout still in the works. We will be using Grant's 30cm & some of the clubs 50cm. There may be lots of open floor space the first time, but filling this room is gunna be tricky! If this is going to become an ongoing thing, we will try to get more of our 50cm over to Grant's to make the layout even more awesome. (If he doesn't mind storing it that is)

This one will be held @ Grant's Place in Langley

Deer Creek Estates
2315 198th St., Langley

The best entrance to use is Gate #1

The Club House is at the back to the right of the pond.

Make use of any parking spot that's not a driveway. There are 3 spots near the clubhouse & another 6 near the entrance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track setup is @ 9am, Racing by 10-11am & break down for around 4-5pm.
Most people are showing up closer to 11 or 12, please try to come out earlier if you can to help setup.

The entry fee for this GTG is $10
If you show up early to help setup or stay late to help break down,
you will be refunded $5 of your entry fee!
*PLEASE TRY TO BRING CORRECT CHANGE!*
Lunch is still up in the air. There is a full kitchen, feel free to bring something to heatup unless something is put together before then in the forums.

Take my Cell # down and bring it with you in case there are any issues:
Ryan: (778) 988-3425
-=MA-015 Custom Citreon DS3 WRC 2011=-
-=
F1 Jordon Honda EJ11 2001 Jarno Trulli "Bitten Heroes" #12=-
*EX-6R*
Old 2016.09.28, 12:30 AM   #868
The G

I have parking for two vehicles at unit 22. There is another six additional parking spots directly across from the house. This is the closest to the clubhouse if the spots in front are taken. There is no street parking, drop off and unload only. There is also a microwave oven in the kitchen. My cell is (604) 441-8817 if there's any questions.
Old 2016.09.29, 12:11 AM   #869
Gladi8or

Cowboy, there's parking indeed at my place, I have 1 spot for my unit and I can ask the building for some guest spots in advance, around my spot I never saw a car so we can even use it and put a paper saying we're on the common room in a special event if suddenly someone comes in. Another good news, I just saw a storage space in another closed room that is called the Arts&Crafts room, where currently there's only a ping pong table, some old chairs and plenty of space to keep some RCP. I will need to contact the manager to ask if this will be possible, if this is well introduced, they might even like the idea since I'm gonna make our event something big for the building so we can get some new members. Let's see.

Would you guys be interested in October or November?

Looking forward for this weekends meet!
Old 2016.09.29, 07:53 AM   #870
cowboysir
epic procrastinator

If you can sort the storage and feel confident no one will steal it (acess to room for all unit owners? ) then I'd say let's get a meet at your venue for end of October before I get my snow blowers in my truck for the winter. I obviously won't bring it all but if the stars align I could bring enough to fill a good amount of floor space.

my custom body album...
Closed Thread