Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.01.21, 08:40 PM   #16
cck
Mini-Z Novice

Cool

I'm new in Mini-Z, the prizes look REALLY Nice in Z-Club, If i can get off work early, i'll be there to try there stock class. Any of you joining??????
cck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.21, 09:28 PM   #17
Rick
Raider Nation Citizen

Send a message via AIM to Rick
Hopefully Myker* and I will be at HT San Carlos Friday night but Z-Club's entry fees are a little steep for me, considering that I know I won't win anything if there are only prizes first place I'd rather drop $5, have fun and win nothing than $18-30, have fun and win nothing. Hope to see some people at HobbyTown Friday, seems like most of the old ******* crew is gonna be there.

LOL, why is MZRACE® censored?

Last edited by Rick; 2004.01.21 at 09:30 PM.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.21, 09:54 PM   #18
terraz

hey you guys I am in Livermore or alameda area. let me know aboult races in the area. I will see abought making it to hobby town on friday.
terraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.22, 02:20 AM   #19
camusfa

to cck,

if you want to join the racing should be hury, cos' seems like pretty full in the list now, i am not sure this couple days, but gonna be hurry, and i will join the stock class too, what kind of racer you are using??
Old 2004.01.23, 03:26 AM   #20
cck
Mini-Z Novice

oh, thanks !!
I went to Zclub today and luckly still have one left in the list, and i join the sportsman class, and I think I'll go to San Carlo tomorrow after school. Well, Zclub's track is not that easy to run, but I think I can handle that on Sat, and those people are fast and pro, and their racers' set up are really good, too! Heard from the owner that San Carlos' track is fun too, so, I will go check that out tomorrow!
cck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.01.29, 12:11 AM   #21
fraz

HT San Carlos track is excellent. I don't know if they are "racing" this Friday but the following Friday (2-6) should be a good turnout. I am planning on going!
Old 2004.01.29, 01:56 AM   #22
camusfa

oh..nice

yeah, actually i really wanted to go last friday, but i have school afternoon, so, I didn't go there, and let me think about it this Friday, maybe i will cut class, hehee =p

and BTW, z-club just finished the super tournament last saturday, and the winner is the 2003 Kyosho Mod class champion Philip Ng, he was so so so so fast, and he won the LCD monitor, and he said the racers in Z-club are pretty good and our standard is really high level!!! Yeah, even though i lost, I still feel very happy, cos' I can race with the N0 1 racer in USA !!!!

i feel really cool !!!
Old 2004.02.09, 05:20 PM   #23
fraz

Camusfa, Maybe you can come down to the San Carlos track next time we race. Then you can race with the number 6 racer in the US (me).[hahaha] Also, my buddy Mike is number 2 and he will definately be at some of the races at San Carlos as his schedule permits.
Old 2004.02.11, 04:12 AM   #24
camusfa

oh...cool

oh, great, haha, i think i will cut class..........dont' tell anybody!!
thanks fraz, and the pic of the Z-club races are on their website, and i just received their email that they change the new layout of the track too!!!! and why you guys just go and take a look, it is so fun and lots of people play there!!! hope to see you guys soon!!

and go check out the racing pic !!
http://www.zclubrcc.com