Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Tracks and GTGs > Mini-ZRacer.com Mini-Z Dojo, Ann Arbor MI

Old 2006.08.08, 05:36 PM   #1
hobbycar

Mini-ZRacer.com Event: 8/11/2006, Ann Arbor, MI (actually Milan, MI)

Another fun Ann Arbor Mini-Z GTG on Friday August 11, 2006. So bring your Mini-Zs, Iwavers, XMods, and Epochs, etc.

New people welcome! Everyone is friendly and helpful and we have lots of fun!

Please bring $5 to help cover costs.

The event starts at 7pm and is in Milan, MI (about 10min south of Ann Arbor). The address is:

62 Division St.
Milan MI, 48160

Maps Google link

We will be doing HFAY OLPS Season 2 Race #3. This is the 3rd race of a new season (and our club is the reigning club champion ).

Get your orders into http://Shop.TinyRC.com early and you can choose to pickup it up at the GTG this Friday to save on shipping costs.

NOTE: Again we will try adding an Ann Arbor race event in addition to the HFAY OLPS races. We are currently thinking about it being a mod class but we are still working out all of the details. Bring your F1s if you've got them. Either way we will need to tighten up the scheduling of our qualifying and races to fit everything in. Your help and understanding is always appreciated.

-hobbycar
hobbycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.08.09, 12:46 PM   #2
onrailz

Looking forward to it! I may even try out the AWD this race... woah man. Are we going to try the personal qualifying we talked about last time? Might be cool.

See ya'll on Friday!

-Onrailz
onrailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.08.09, 06:06 PM   #3
hobbycar

I may try my AWD this time as well. I know Brad was really considering using his.

We may do the Time Trials as our qualifying. If so we will really need to be on schedule to make it happen.

I talked to Will and he said he might have to leave early for work this Friday.

-hobbycar
Old 2006.08.10, 02:48 AM   #4
will3kgt

Can't wait myself. I just bought some new things and I'm probably going to buy a few more. I'm not sure what time I'll have to leave this week sometime between 11:30 and 12:30
will3kgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.08.10, 07:29 AM   #5
onrailz

Quote:
Originally Posted by will3kgt
Can't wait myself. I just bought some new things and I'm probably going to buy a few more. I'm not sure what time I'll have to leave this week sometime between 11:30 and 12:30
We gotta find you a new job Will. Brad too. Either that or I need to go into your guys' work an have a talk with your bosses. I'm on it.

-Chuckie
Old 2006.08.10, 03:31 PM   #6
hobbycar

Hey guys, we just had a personal tragedy in my family and I won't make it tomorrow.

-hobbycar
Old 2006.08.10, 04:32 PM   #7
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbycar
Hey guys, we just had a personal tragedy in my family and I won't make it tomorrow.

-hobbycar
very sorry sorry to hear that.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.08.10, 04:32 PM   #8
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
that sucks...

I am also still kinda sick although much better then last time...
so if we still race, and some one does not want me there sick say so and Ill stay home.

David got it i dont want to give it to no one else...
Old 2006.08.10, 08:30 PM   #9
mini-z
Administrator

Tomorrow's OLPS races will not be held due to Norman's situation; we'll run the OLPS races back to back on the 18th and 25th. I'd like to use the 11th as an open practice/workshop and HFAY Time Trials event. I'm hoping everyone will still come - please post this thread with whether you will/won't be coming. Bring your OLPS cars, your Mod cars, your F1s, Epochs, OLs, everything. I want to get things wrapped up by midnight since we'll be having two late Fridays in a row on the 18th and 25th. Cool?
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006.08.11, 12:20 AM   #10
will3kgt

My sympathies to hobbycar and his family. I will be there on Friday to practice.
Old 2006.08.11, 04:56 AM   #11
crazybenz
crazybenz

Warm regards to Hobbycar.
I will make great efforts to be there with enough time to run a few laps. I am very curious to run the mister 2 Gulf McClaren (hope thats how you spell it), the balance of this body is way better than any of the bodies that I have tried to date. BTW thanks again Chuck, that body rules!!
I'll bring my Enzo too, but I'm not too happy with the way it handles... it seems to be close to the team bud light lambo...
I'll bring the AWD too.... geeze, I never thought I'd have so many MINI-Z's
probably see you guys on Friday
p.s. are you still sick Drac... hopefully it is a different sickness you had than before! it's been like 2 weeks man!
Old 2006.08.11, 09:03 AM   #12
onrailz

I'll be there. Sounds like fun. We will have a scoring system for time trials right?
Old 2006.08.11, 10:39 AM   #13
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
Guess I will pass, save the gas.
Old 2006.08.11, 12:21 PM   #14
will3kgt

Aww, come on Drac you gotta be there! Anyway D, I don't know which diff balls go in the spur gear I ordered so could you bring a set. Also some Kyosho tires if you got 'em. Thanks.
Old 2006.08.11, 03:26 PM   #15
mini-z
Administrator

W, what type of diff is this for? Can you be more specific on tires, there's a bunch?
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote