Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.07.10, 08:11 PM   #1
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

Another track with the RCP 50 cm Rails

I was messing around with the 50 cm wide lane interlocking side rails and I came up with a table top track that sets up very nicely for smaller RC cars. I wasn't sure where to put this thread since the track uses Mini-Z rails, but is more for smaller cars, but feel free to move it if you see an appropriate thread more suited.

This track sets up in about 45 seconds and works well with the smaller 1/64 scale cars. You could fit this size oval on almost any size dinning room table, kitchen floor, ping pong table and even pool tables. With more area, you could set up a really nice road course. Traction is really not an issue with the tiny cars and almost any surface works well.

If you don't have a smooth surface, you can always incorporate the Mini-Z wide lane track tiles to make a killer Mini track with banked turns and then move up to a bigger track by using the same tiles with extra pieces.

I have bunch of these side rails if anyone is interested. I can probably let them go for around $1.50 for the outside corner and straight side rails and 75 cents for the straight end rails. I will put together some larger road courses for you to see the potential.

This track would be great for parties or halftime entertainment, where space is an issue. Sorry, the picture is not that great.

Let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZZ TTO.JPG (125.7 KB, 78 views)
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.07.10, 08:18 PM   #2
pHREDD
z of mini

Sweet looking "little" Track. It would be fun for the smaller cars....break out the zip zaps!!!
Old 2004.07.10, 08:23 PM   #3
USATorque55

Send a message via AIM to USATorque55
Thats very cool...

I already have a few different track kits, but that would be fun.
USATorque55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.07.10, 08:30 PM   #4
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

I don't care what scale of rc car you drive, you put these little cars behind the control of any racer, a little money on the table and the racing can become quite competitive and exciting. Especially since you can run up to 6 cars on the track at one time.

This track measures approx. 6' - 6" x 3' - 6" and would run you about $15.

Last edited by RCPMini-z; 2004.07.10 at 08:35 PM.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.07.10, 08:36 PM   #5
pHREDD
z of mini

for about $15 wou cant beat it anywhere
Old 2004.07.11, 12:27 AM   #6
TNB
Pet Human

For the parents, it would probably be better than setting up a train set and may even be able to double as a "gambling" table. At that price, I could also purchase one for each of the cats. Then again, Bennie would probably still want to play on both of them.