Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2009.04.16, 07:54 AM   #31
Ed Roberts

I just wanted to say what a great race last night, not just because I won, LOL. Landon put on a fast and fun show and the track lay out was one of the best I have every driven on. The corner dots work great and I bet you will start seeing them at big events soon, they made me remember my old 1/12 scale days. The dots were made perfect, if you hit one it didn't make you crash but just though you off a little. I just want to thank Landon for everything he and his Dad have done for the mini-z racing in this area. I haven't had this much fun since I stop 12th scale racing over 12 years ago.

Later,

Ed
Old 2009.04.16, 10:04 AM   #32
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

Send a message via AIM to 2EZ
I agree Ed great fun last night. I like the dots also. I just need to find a way to beat Daddy Rabbit in the A!! My night was good though 2 Q wins, TQ and a 2nd in the Sportsman A. I think the lights and music Daddy Rabbit has on his pit box distracted me and made me dizzy!!!
Old 2009.04.16, 10:10 AM   #33
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

I meant to add the overrun areas are very interesting I know I tested several of them!!! Landon Ya keep it fun and for sure it is hard to get bored racing at CFI!!! Daddy Rabbit I am still “Blinded by the light!!!
Old 2009.04.16, 10:58 AM   #34
Scrapper
Stu

Send a message via MSN to Scrapper
very interesting track layouts is that a mini 96
Old 2009.04.16, 02:46 PM   #35
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Mike, lol. Ill probably end up doing something in red, to keep with the realistic look. I just had the yellow electric tape lying around, and threw it on.

Ed, You da man. That was the most fun Ive had running in a while too. The race I had with KB when I gave up the LMPS championship (last race at our place) was my favortile in a LONG time. This rivaled it, and I think if as much had been on the line, it would have been even better There was definitely some great racing between you Eric and I, and you definetely held it together better than we did. It was a much deserved win. I just hope you dont go on a rampage like KB did when he got his first win Ill be working on my car a little to try and prevent that next wednesday. Good luck this weekend

Tannie, I tell my dad all the time, Dont worry about qualifying as long as you are in the 'A'. After that (making the 'A'), its all about the main You had some great runs! You ran well in the main too, its just that Daddy Rabbit got away in the beginning while you and Chad were battling for position. Once he was coming around to lap you guys (only s hort while into the race) he was able to cruise without pushing too hard, so it was easy for him to keep it clean. It was a fun race to watch though!

All you sportsman need to watch out for Steven! When he gets that thing under control, its going to be scary

Oh, and to Ed and Tan, thanks a lot for the props. I do work hard, and even though its mostly fun, its nice to know some one else recognizes it, and even appreciates it Thanks for the support guys!

Stugottz, Interesting is what I shoot for with my layouts I like to keep the guys over here on there toes. since weve added the elevation changes, and now the dots, things are highly variable, and highly interesting! It is a wide tile track though. Our club owns 3 wide Ls, a 45* kit, and a wide radius turn kit. Now of the members also has 3 wide Ls, that he lets the club use (thanks 2EZ!!), so weve got plenty of track

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.16, 04:15 PM   #36
Daddy Rabbit

Great family and good racing buds, what else could a man ask for?
Maybe some work uh?
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, allways fun to be around you guys.
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.16, 08:30 PM   #37
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

no comment about my superior racing skills? j/k i too had a blast as usual. i hope we can get this many and more every week. i just need to get my car to handle on your track a little better, just not sure what im doing wrong with my setup. see everyone next week.
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.04.17, 10:58 AM   #38
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

Chad508
Your car if fine like it is don't change a thing on it or your controler!! Ha Ha!!

Steve ,
As fast as that car is I hope you make the same mod to your controler as Chad!!!!

Daddy Rabbit
How many AAA's does it take to run all the lights, fans and music on your pit box?????
Old 2009.04.20, 12:05 PM   #39
Daddy Rabbit

T Man,
It takes the big power to run that box.LOL
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.06.04, 12:23 PM   #40
Ed Roberts

Great race last night Landon, sorry for flipping you over. I would of stop but was trying to catch Eric. Also, it good to see some of the 1/8 scale drivers coming back.
Old 2009.06.04, 01:57 PM   #41
hrdrvr
MBMZR

^ Its all good Ed. Ill flip you back next week

Eric was smooth, and if he has found his groove again, its going to be hard for either of us to get any wins from him. Last time he was driving this clean and consistant he went on a two month long victory parade! We need to put a stop to that next thursday!

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2009.06.04, 02:50 PM   #42
Ed Roberts

Ya, I say we take him out next week, LOL.
Old 2009.06.04, 03:49 PM   #43
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

how about you take each other out and let me win one, are at least not come in dead last. i like the elevations but can not drive them to save my life. i'll be glad when the track is flat next week.
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.09, 08:50 PM   #44
kromie101

I FINALLY GOT BACK ON. NOT SURE WHY IT WORKS NOW BUT IT DOES. GO TEAM WEAVER.
kromie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009.10.12, 08:30 AM   #45
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Okay, so after 4 hours if intense elevated racing this past saturday some one (cough * Eric * cough) mentioned going back to flat tracking for a while. I see a post about some one else (cough * Chad * cough * cough) mentioning prefering the flat tracks too, so Ive got an idea. Ive got a mostly flat layout in my mind that will be different from anything else, and itll have some VERY high speed flat areas for going extra fast. It may have some techinical nightmares thrown in with it who knows.........

LET's Go Racing!