Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.03.15, 05:39 PM   #1
byteme909

Pro-Z AWD Carbon Chassis?

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a place that sells this chassis anywhere? I saw it on the website but I never received a reply from the email address. Is this company defunct? Thanks guys.
byteme909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.15, 05:59 PM   #2
byebye

Most likely defunct. I know the guys makes some stuff from time to time but it's been a while. I wouldn't do business with the guy one on one either.

Kris
byebye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.15, 06:05 PM   #3
byteme909

thanx byebye. since they're defunct does anyone know of any other manufacturer that makes carbon graphite chassis conversion kits for either the MA010 or the MR02? thanks again guys.
Old 2008.03.15, 09:47 PM   #4
ruf
4play

If you can wait, we'll be bringing in the the InZane chassis later this year. IMO, it's the best one available for the MR-02.

http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/sh...t=26799&page=4
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
ruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.15, 10:37 PM   #5
byteme909

thank you RUF. i'll continue my put my inquiries in that thread. too bad no one makes a carbon graphite chassis conversion for the MA010. after hearing so many stories about how weak the stock chassis is i'm surprised no one else has developed one besides Pro-Z.
Old 2008.03.15, 11:46 PM   #6
color01

There was one company at the Nuremburg Toy Fair that had a CF MA010 on display, with LiPo and a huge brushless motor to boot. That might also be worth waiting for if it must be AWD. Otherwise InZane's chassis is a great choice. I'm working on an MR02 conversion chassis myself but it's in fiberglass, not sure if that tickles your fancy or not.

Greyscale RC

PN Racing | My TinyRC Blog
color01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.16, 09:16 PM   #7
byteme909

thanks for the reply. i'll dig around to find the greyscale thread to see pics.
Old 2008.03.26, 01:13 PM   #8
eztuner12
Do you want to go fasst??

InZane vs. TGR Sinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf View Post
If you can wait, we'll be bringing in the the InZane chassis later this year. IMO, it's the best one available for the MR-02.

http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/sh...t=26799&page=4
Hi Ruf
Since Cristian had have the opportunity to drive this new InZane, as well as, previously tested the Sinister from TGR. It would be very interesting to hear from Cristian it self a side-to-side comparison of both chassis with its conclusion remarks plus a SCORECARD including the Hits & Misses for both chassis.
Maybe Iam mistaken, don’t recall well, but Cristian’s feedback regarding the TRG Sinister, was much more positive than with the InZane.
This suggested side-to-side assessment should definitely help us that are planning to buy one in the near future, to make a decision between these two chassis.
Thx,
Cheers
eztuner12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.26, 01:48 PM   #9
ruf
4play

Quote:
Originally Posted by eztuner12 View Post
Hi Ruf
Since Cristian had have the opportunity to drive this new InZane, as well as, previously tested the Sinister from TGR. It would be very interesting to hear from Cristian it self a side-to-side comparison of both chassis with its conclusion remarks plus a SCORECARD including the Hits & Misses for both chassis.
Maybe Iam mistaken, don’t recall well, but Cristian’s feedback regarding the TRG Sinister, was much more positive than with the InZane.
This suggested side-to-side assessment should definitely help us that are planning to buy one in the near future, to make a decision between these two chassis.
Thx,
Cheers
Definitely in the works. The magazine-style scorecard is a great idea! As for feedback from Cristian, we are MUCH more positive about the InZane Pro27AAA than the TGR Sinister. We are treading new ground with running the InZane car on RCP, so there is a learning curve as opposed to the TGR which we've been running for over a year now. The potential of the InZane car is much better, IMO.

P.S. - for clarity's sake, let's migrate this conversation over to the InZane thread...
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube
Old 2008.03.26, 05:08 PM   #10
CristianTabush

And yes, I agree with Ruf right now. I don't want to take anything away from the Sinister, as it is a great chassis, but the fit, finish and performance of the Inzane car is definitely ahead of the curve at the time when comparing it to all the other chassis. The Inzane car though, is a PAN CAR ONLY. It is much wider at the front and it would be impossible to fit anything else but.
http://www.reflexracing net
CristianTabush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.03.26, 06:10 PM   #11
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Could the wheelbase be lengthened easily to fit the Porsche 962?
Old 2008.03.26, 08:45 PM   #12
ruf
4play

Let's continue over here:

http://www.mini-zracer.com/forums/sh...t=26799&page=5
Mini-Z World Champions!
Reflex Racing Blog
Reflex Racing YouTube