Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.12.14, 10:08 AM   #31
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

Unfortunately Eddie is far better shape than I am and that shirt has no chance of fitting!
PBR Racing Team Driver #1

Don't Make Me Cut You!

I Was Born With The God Given Ability To Be Mediocre

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
Mini-Z RACING EVERY Fri at 7 PM.
Slubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.14, 10:14 AM   #32
ROBG
Z MAIN RACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slubben View Post
Unfortunately Eddie is far better shape than I am and that shirt has no chance of fitting!
Amen to that!
ROBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.15, 09:20 AM   #33
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

remember guys...

tomorrow is open practice from 12pm to 7pm... we will be throwing everyone out at 7pm to set up for saturdays new layout....

doors will open at 8am on sat for practice...

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.16, 07:50 AM   #34
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

See you guys soon.....

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.16, 07:53 AM   #35
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

Safe trip Larry!
PBR Racing Team Driver #1

Don't Make Me Cut You!

I Was Born With The God Given Ability To Be Mediocre

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP
Mini-Z RACING EVERY Fri at 7 PM.
Slubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.16, 08:02 AM   #36
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see results, videos and pics!

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.16, 11:09 AM   #37
joey
Maj's Hobby Shop

Send a message via AIM to joey
Add me to 70t ..

Another slow guy here.

http://www majsrc com/
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.16, 05:09 PM   #38
bermbuster
GF Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey View Post
Add me to 70t ..
Go get em Joe.....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.17, 06:23 PM   #39
ruf993
majsrc.com

Thumbs up 3rd Annual GSS results

Thanks guy's for the guys who came out to this race!!

It was alot of fun...

here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Box Stock A Main.pdf (67.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: pdf F1 Open A Main.pdf (48.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf GT MOD A main.pdf (62.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: pdf 70T Spec A Main.pdf (85.3 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf 70T Spec B Main.pdf (54.1 KB, 27 views)
Team MHS Driver #01
ruf993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.17, 10:37 PM   #40
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Glad i made the trip. Fun time and hard racing. Always enjoy the trip to Majs. See you all at next big race or sooner if it works out.

Old 2011.12.18, 08:23 AM   #41
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

had an absolute blast yesterday... thanks to all who came out to race with us... when you race at MHS your always in the best comapny of fellow racers...

what a day of racing... my reflex cars felt absolutly amazing... my mod car was on rails and the mains was one of the best races i have ever been in... i think i actually stopped breathing for a second when me and maj were door to door with a few seconds to go... all i could think was we are going to wreck and johnny is going to pass us fpr the win... hahahaa.. ran some new prototype arms from CT and they were flawless... they move the pivot points way in to the center and allow for less camber gain during compression of the suspension... made the car super predictable and easy to drive... was able to throw it into the corners and not have to worry about it flipping.. i was running a atomic 35t round can with team screm matched cells... had plenty of pwer all day long to compete with the big boys...

F1 was awesome... i had a very basic setup but it worked... for only having three cars in the class i think i raced everyone in the building... larry shouldve charged people rental fee for taking the car out... hahahaa... I think Johnny did a 8.9 hot lap with Larrys car... it was very impressive.. I ran a top secret motor handwound 39t round can motor in this car and its perfect.. its never comming out of this chassis..

I qualified 4th in stock and felt i had a real good chance at top three... reflex car was feeling amazing all day as i set the hot lap during hot lap qualifying... top 5 was seperated by seconds... but with only a few laps in something got stuck in the motor and i was out... when i got it off the track i sprayed the hell outta it and using compressed air got it back to working... was a little upset i didnt get to compete with everyone in the biggest class of the day but i guess things like this always happen to someone at every race.... Edel walked away with the fasted lap of the day in 70t with a amazing 8.8.... that is just insane... way to go edel..

Overall Maj housed a great event as always... thank you to everyone again for such an amazing day... i truely had a great time... happy holidays to all and cant wait to get back out on the track with everyone next friday night.. see you all then...

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.18, 08:37 AM   #42
machgo5go
DJ Eddie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfisminiz View Post
Glad i made the trip. Fun time and hard racing. Always enjoy the trip to Majs. See you all at next big race or sooner if it works out.
It was great seeing you Larry as always. Thank you very much for an Arrive & Drive of your F1 even I wasn't expect do any racing from my much late arrival of the day in just to say hi to everyone. I am glad that I got some Mini Z out of me from my recently absence. Hopefully next time you come around, I can be back to my usual schedule. As for the GSS, Maj put a good show together along with JR & Val in a short time & it was a fun event to end the year with some hard racing.
It was a great come back win for JR in Mod GT race by a small margin of closest with 3 top guys and also JR dominance win in F1.
Who can I say is the King of Vitz which the winner is Roland and it was a good race of survival.
Looking forward to a new year and hope all you guys will return even stronger and faster since seems like someone keep dominating this 70T spec class, Mr TD#1, great win!
MR-03 S2K Narrow AT60T Nihm
MR-03 BRZ Narrow PN70T Nihm
MR-03 Enzo Ferrari GT Concept Xspeed SP2012
MR-03VE 2005 NSXGT AT 12000KV w/Lipo
MR-02 Nissan R390 GT Lemans 39T PN
AMZ Benz TC 8500KV
X Power IDT Ultra 5600KV Audi
X Power IMT Ultra 6800KV M3
MB-010 FT86 Comic Racer 39T PN
MF-015 Mclaren MP4-25 50T w/Lipo PN
MR-01 Mugen NSX-GT 02 X Speed Retired
dNaNo FX-101MM T2 XANAVI NISMO GT-R

MAJ'S HOBBY SHOP " A Place To Escape from Reality"! TD
214 State St. Suite 209
Hackensack, NJ 07601. 201-820-1347
LIVE Mini-Z RACING EVERY Fri at 7 PM.
Outdoor Saturday On Road Racing 1/8GTVE,1/10TC&USGT

DG DESIGNS

machgo5go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.18, 10:46 AM   #43
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Eddie, glad i could help you get alittle Z action in for fun. I already had 2 classes going, most of time back to back. So my F-1 became a spare for racers. Now if i can get the usual for F-1 tweek out of rear (pretty normal), without buying 10 chassis to get a flat un-tweeked one, car would have been awesome.

Old 2011.12.18, 02:32 PM   #44
SaiTam
Are you Fetted?

Great racing everything went smoothly. 70T was a lot of fun; my car was very good the whole day. Other races were fun to watch.

Here is a video of the A-main. On the first lap no leader could lead for 2 - 3 seconds without getting hit from behind! There were lots of position swaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCqWCquu-Q
SaiTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.12.18, 02:56 PM   #45
ruf993
majsrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiTam View Post
Great racing everything went smoothly. 70T was a lot of fun; my car was very good the whole day. Other races were fun to watch.

Here is a video of the A-main. On the first lap no leader could lead for 2 - 3 seconds without getting hit from behind! There were lots of position swaps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivCqWCquu-Q
Great video. Thanks Sai for sharing.
Team MHS Driver #01
ruf993 is offline   Reply With Quote