Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2010.11.24, 05:29 AM   #16
Traveler
of both Time and Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad508 View Post
you just had to remind me.
Only reason I remember it is because of how hard my heart was beating and knees were shaking. It was pretty intense. Would like to see the video too to see how close you came to getting by me. I know I got in front from the buzzer and led most of the race, but not sure if anyone got by me during the race. Next year I my volunteer for the tech stand with the "older gents".
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.24, 07:28 AM   #17
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruf View Post
Must be nice! Sounds like you guys had a blast! LT has got that memory, what would you do? haha! Can't wait to race with you guys again!
Any time you want to come here to race I'll have a room ready.
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.24, 11:04 AM   #18
hotrod68

I guess its time for me to chime in, I think we all had some good times and good racing this year, getting snowed in or snowed out (for some) at the first beach race. I had the troubles of the 03 at the beginning of the year , I think I only broke 8 servo gears and then switching my f1 to 2.4 was a major setback (someone has got to figure out that glitching problem, that's a bunch of crap) but finally got that better, don't really know how. Met some new people and made some new friends to make it worth getting together even if we didn't race, and then Emu coming down made me and I'm sure everyone have to step up their program, and he's always willing to help you get your car better, and Matt is always willing to help with setup or tire truing, thanks Matt. I want to thank all the people taking their time to setup the events and everything else that go along with them,Mike, London , Pedro, Wade ,Daddy Rabbit and Jim and Vicki for the facilities, we definitely couldn't do it without the roof over our head. Wade what can I say , thanks for all the help since the beginning. I will be looking forward to 2011 and maybe expanding the series. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving see you next year.

Rodney Combs
2010 Carolina Cup Champion
hotrod68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.24, 06:41 PM   #19
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Guys.........were the results posted anywhere?.....or did i miss it.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.24, 06:46 PM   #20
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Not posted...

I dont have the memory that Landon does, so this is about all that I remember for the mains...

GT2: TQ Rodney
1. Rodney
2. Matt
3. EMU
4. Landon

LMP1: TQ Rodney
1. EMU
2. Matt
3. Rodney

F2: TQ EMU
1. Rodney
2. EMU
3. Landon
4. Wade
Old 2010.11.24, 07:15 PM   #21
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

i have all the results so here you go

GT2

A main
rodney
matt
emu
landon
eric
pedro

B main
wade
james
collin
marwan
jay

C main
chad
conor
mike
don
aaron

D main
griffin

LMP1

A main
emu
matt
rodney
eric
james
pedro

B main
landon
chad
wade
jay

C main
conor
marwan
don
andy
mike

D main
aaron

F2

A main
rodney
emu
landon
wade
pedro
jay

B main
matt
james
chad
aaron

C main
conor
andy
don
marwan
mike

Sportsman
bradlee
rusty
lincoln
kyler
MBMZR
DG Designs

Last edited by chad508; 2010.11.24 at 07:18 PM.
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.24, 09:18 PM   #22
cosmicsoul
The Mad Mexican

So I wonder if I quailify for some type of special award for last place in every event run.

I guess my next goal will be to place at least last place in all A-mains.
Old 2010.11.24, 10:13 PM   #23
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

THANKS guys!

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.25, 08:44 AM   #24
pick
Village Idiot

The Carolina's Cup Rules!!!!!

As usual this was a great event . Just as many others (except for Rodney ), I wish I would have been a little more successful. However, that didn't keep me from having a great time. Of course the normal thank you's go out to Jim and Vicki for letting us come play, all the sponsors, and the organizers of the event.

We seem to get more and more newcomers to the series with each event, which is great . It's always good to meet other racers and throw them into the smack talk mix . Don't get me wrong, there's some seriously fast and close competitive racing at every event and in every class. But what surrounds the racing is what makes it all worth coming . Anyone who's been to a CC event can tell you how much fun we have hanging in the pits, talking a little junk, working on cars, and catching up with good friends .

At this event we started a sportsman class that included not only our younger racers, but also the guys trying to get their feet wet before jumping in completely . This is a great move for the hobby, and ultimately the only way it will continue to grow. My seven year old son, Kyler, competed in this class which fit him well. The highlight of my weekend was just before the last main when Kyler came up to me. He threw his arms around me and said," I love you daddy, thank you so much for bringing me I've had a great time!" Keep in mind that he came in last place in the sportsman class. It didn't matter to him though, he was racing with us big guys .

We've all got to have an outlet of some sort, and for most of us it's racing Mini-Z's. Yeah, we're grown ups playing with little cars.........but it sure is a lot of fun. That especially shows when you can share the experience with someone else. I've said it many times about HSH and will say it about the Carolina's Cup too................Fast racing, close competition, and great friends that's what we're all about . I can't wait til next time.

Last edited by pick; 2010.11.25 at 09:33 AM.
pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.28, 09:41 AM   #25
Traveler
of both Time and Space

Videos?

When and where will the vids be posted?
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.28, 10:00 AM   #26
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

I have the discs recorded by Landon's camera. Just need to download the program to read them. Hope to get them up early this week. I have been out of town over Thanksgiving.
Old 2010.11.29, 09:57 AM   #27
hotrod68

Are we going to post the giro results like we have at the other events?
hotrod68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.11.29, 11:01 AM   #28
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Landon has the data and should be posting it up, busy with diaper duty I guess.
Old 2010.12.22, 04:20 PM   #29
hrdrvr
MBMZR

I haven't had time to get this stuff organized properly. It has been up on line for over a week, so I figure I'm not going to get enough time quick enough I couldn't get to a scanner, so I photographed the results. Some of the pics need rotating before linking them, but I haven't had time.

Anyway, here is a link to the photo album.
http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/v...20%20CCC%20R4/

And here is a link to my youtube page with all the videos we took.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freekfor...ature=mhsn#p/u

It looks like 2 of the GT mains didn't upload proper, so Ill get on that as soon as I can.

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010.12.28, 07:29 PM   #30
Mike Keely

I have worked out a spot to have one of the races in MD. Please PM me who I need to talk to so we can have a leg up here. I can give them my cell or I can call them. Whatever works out best. Thanks MK
Mike Keely is offline   Reply With Quote