Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Events > Carolina Cup

Old 2011.04.04, 09:51 PM   #61
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

I'm ready, but the cars arent. lol. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow.

Reflex Racing Mantis Worx DG-Designs Psycho Cells
VAzRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.04, 11:55 PM   #62
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Working late getting mine ready plus two loaners, I convinced a big scale racer to come run with us.
Old 2011.04.05, 05:59 AM   #63
Traveler
of both Time and Space

Matt, no one from your area interested in coming with you? I thought Larry (not your area) might come back, or some of the guys from VA/DC area like one of the Mikes? This will probably be the largest layout we in NC will have for a CC event.
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 02:12 PM   #64
pick
Village Idiot

I'm in!!!!!!

Hey Pedro,
Put me down for all three! Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it after all .
Old 2011.04.05, 02:16 PM   #65
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by pick View Post
Hey Pedro,
Put me down for all three! Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it after all .
just another notch i'll have to carve
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 03:06 PM   #66
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Matt, no one from your area interested in coming with you? I thought Larry (not your area) might come back, or some of the guys from VA/DC area like one of the Mikes? This will probably be the largest layout we in NC will have for a CC event.
Hey buddy,

Sorry i couldnt make this one. I would really like to get back down again. Between the D.C. race, Majs upcomming race and manditory Saturday overtime, its been a bit busy. Hope to see you guys along the way!

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 04:10 PM   #67
geeunit1014
Reflex Driver at Large

Quote:
I would've made the trip with Matt, but you guys picked a bad weekend for me, the 1/18th Nationals in Connecticut is this weekend as well (ask anyone who was at the ALS charity race about me and 1/18th cars )

Reflex/Team Associated/Reedy/LRP/Castle Creations/Psycho Cells/Exotek/5nines/EMU Racing
geeunit1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 04:16 PM   #68
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeunit1014 View Post
I would've made the trip with Matt, but you guys picked a bad weekend for me, the 1/18th Nationals in Connecticut is this weekend as well (ask anyone who was at the ALS charity race about me and 1/18th cars )
His 1/18th cars are rediculously fast. Fastest lap set at the ALS race... Matt and I were talking the entire race about how fast he was (especially since he made the A main with an AM MR02 that was bouncing all over the place), and that we had to get him to come down to the PNWC finals which were the next week... which he did, and did well in his first drive with an ASF MR03 (3rd place if I remember correctly).

Wish you could make it Gee... next time...
Old 2011.04.05, 04:28 PM   #69
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Wish you could have made it Larry and Mike, always great to race with more of the fast guys from up north. Hope you guys can make the next one.

Great James! Is Kyler coming?

Please note, Hobbytown will be charging $10 for all day practice on Friday, 10AM to 8PM. On Saturday MiniZ specific ILap transponders will be available for rent or for sale. You can rent for $5 with harness or purchase the transponder for $37 plus about $3 for the harness. They have 22 transponders available. For those on a budget, ILap transponders with a long pigtail and Futaba J plug will be available for loan. The wires or plugs may not be modified, you just need a Futaba J female on the car.
Old 2011.04.05, 04:46 PM   #70
pick
Village Idiot

Let the Smack Talk Begin!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad508 View Post
just another notch i'll have to carve
Carvings, I love carvings ! In fact, I just completed one of you, Landon, and the sexy Bald Guy ...............

Old 2011.04.05, 05:24 PM   #71
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

sweet, i just cant tell who is who. the one on the left has to be landon as his mouth seems to be running
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 05:51 PM   #72
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU View Post
His 1/18th cars are rediculously fast. Fastest lap set at the ALS race... Matt and I were talking the entire race about how fast he was (especially since he made the A main with an AM MR02 that was bouncing all over the place), and that we had to get him to come down to the PNWC finals which were the next week... which he did, and did well in his first drive with an ASF MR03 (3rd place if I remember correctly).

Wish you could make it Gee... next time...
He finished second with my stock 03. He would have been down for coming if it wasnt for the Micro Nats. Like you said, next time. Now that hes knows the cars better hes even more of a threat. I told the people at our track he was going to be beating all of us and sure enough, hes the one we are all normally chasing. We arent that far behind though.

Reflex Racing Mantis Worx DG-Designs Psycho Cells
VAzRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.05, 06:13 PM   #73
Mike Keely

Quote:
I would have loved to come and meet more of the Mini-Z crowd from down south but one of my dogs just had a very costly operation and I just bought a new nitro car + engine before that. I still need to buy fuel and tires before the start of the season. I just don't want to make my wife to crazy all at one time! Matt knows that I am in the Mini-Z thing for the long haul so I will meet you all most likely next season. Enjoy the race everyone.
Old 2011.04.06, 09:12 AM   #74
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Pedro, go ahead and put me down for all three! I decided to convert my Can Am car to GT, and Ill run the LMP in both other classes.

Question though, do the rental transponders have the Giro plug on them? If so, put me down for a rental.

You guys from VA will be missed, but hopefully we will catch y'all on the flip side. Larry, I know Ill run into you before the year is out Good luck at Maj's!

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.04.06, 10:41 AM   #75
pedrocamp
Ain'tSoldEm

Cool Landon.

Rentals do have Giro plugs, they have harness available as well.