Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2012.11.08, 08:48 PM   #46
hatley

Dr I'll be there around 1 or 130 save my spot please
Old 2012.11.09, 07:28 AM   #47
Daddy Rabbit

MH.....Will do.
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.09, 09:26 AM   #48
Sammich

i'll be there after i get off work today..around 6 or so. have to do my son thing first, then i'm on my way

Quote:
drunk driving is not cool, unless it's with Mini-Z's.
Sammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.09, 02:53 PM   #49
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Cool. We already have a track full of cars. Tonight and tomorrow should both be fun!

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.10, 08:26 PM   #50
hatley

Red face

Well guys just to let everyone no i had a great time at the last cc of the year already looking forward to next year already maybe by then i can at least win a b main lol or get to race Dr again ccongratulates to Rodney for all of his wins thanks to lets go racing for having us to race with them good group of guys
Old 2012.11.10, 08:44 PM   #51
chad508
PN Racing Team Driver

Hated to miss this one fellas. Glad to see a lot of people made it out. And congrats to all the winners, and Landon for take second from me in points
MBMZR
DG Designs
chad508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.11, 06:50 AM   #52
miamimcnutt
pyschopath racing

had a good time thanks to landon and sara for hosting a great event cant wait to do it again
Old 2012.11.12, 07:05 AM   #53
Sammich

definitely cant wait until next year. hopefully my mechanic skills can up one and i can put driver mod and mechanic skills in teh same race and actually have a great race and get into the B main

Quote:
Old 2012.11.13, 08:02 PM   #54
hrdrvr
MBMZR

This was a very fun event! Rodney took the crown by dominating another event. I was really hoping to get at least one win from him. Two seconds and a third aren't bad.....but still a tad disappointing, lol. I've seen a lot of different drivers from a lot of different types of racing put a good season together, but Rodney just absolutely blew us all away for a whole year worth of races. I snuck one of the classes at our last event, but other than that, he won EVERYTHING! A perfect score after drops, and a near perfect score even without them......

Other than coming in second to Rodney too many times, the event was awesome! Every one seemed to have a good time, there was no anger expressed at other drivers, or at marshalls, which was nice, and there was close racing up and down the grid in all the classes. Yes Rodney won all three, but he did have to fight for two of them! Chad, Eric, and I will all be coming for ya next year! The rest of the filed all swapped around based on their finishes form this race, so stay tuned for the final results. I will post them on the result thread tomorrow. I also gave Hatley a copy of the team and individual results to take back to HS for you guys. Yes, you guys beat us pretty badly. Team HS beat MBMZR at every single event this year. That will not be the case next year!

I really do want to say thanks to every one that came out....heck every one that came out all year long. These events are a big part of the volume of my store, and I can not express in words how much I appreciate you guys coming out and supporting my store, my family, and my hobby! I have to give a ton of credit to Sarah and Daddy Rabbit for making the event happen as well. Without those two, I would be nothing, and would likely accomplish even less....John and Brandon, two new MBMZR members also stepped up and helped a lot this weekend. john stepped up and helped out some of our new racers when I didn't have the time, and any time Sarah or I needed and extra hand, Brandon was right there, and willing to pitch in. Good friends hanging out racing in a great atmosphere.....I love it! Thanks again!

Next event will be the Winter invitational, which will be held on January 26th, 2013. Every one reading this is invited!

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012.11.14, 07:53 AM   #55
Sammich

ready for it!!

Quote:
Old 2012.11.14, 08:18 AM   #56
Daddy Rabbit

Landon....I agree, the more driving experience we all get the more track courtesy we see. We did not see any need for anger management.lol
There were several people that were not there, we missed you guys, hope to see everyone in Janurary.
Good job Landon and Sarah.
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote