Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2020.05.20, 02:32 PM   #1
pfcparts

FS: ASF F1s some other stuff

1. Name - Khang
2. Location - Chula Vista
3. Contact – ooragnahk@hotmail.com or pm here
4. Description - AM F1s that were modified with Kyosho ASF F1 boards
5. Price – asking $390, $340 (not stern)

US only unless I have shipped to you before and you are still in the hobby lol.

I am not sure what is running now FHSS? You will need a newer ASF backwards compatible controller, KT18 controller, or a controller with a kyosho module RF-901SM to use this.

AM F1s modified to ASF using kyosho F1 boards. First gen ASF boards so I don’t think they have the useless Tiki Tiki feature, but it has been way too long for me to remember. If I recall correctly there was a different servo and case set up hence the mismatched chassis colors.

Will not part out items. Some of this stuff is pretty stupidly expensive or impossible to find now. Looking at you K diff and Ti shaft lol.

Shu

PN ceramic bearings (dried)
PN Ti M2 machine screws where possible
K alloy knuckles (1deg)
K tierod set
K kingpins
K front springs
K rear springs
K carbon plates (M)
K shock
K diff w/ ceramics and Kyosho Ti shaft
PN F1 mount
TSM 33t 44.1k 1.14 amps
Square alloy Gold Enkei (F: K30/R: K20)
ATM red lugnuts

https://imgur.com/a/sspIc1O

$390 shipped

Mcl

PN ceramic bearings (dried)
PN Ti M2 machine screws where possible
K alloy knuckles (2deg)
K kingpins
K front springs
K rear springs
K carbon plates (M)
K shock
K diff w/ ceramics and Kyosho Ti shaft
K alloy motor cover
K xspeed? motor
K alloy Silver Enkei (F:K30/R:K20)
3Racing locknuts

https://imgur.com/a/dxaBuQO

$340 shipped

Not too stern on pricing so shoot me a serious offer if you like. I will be adding some more older ASF chassis', rare older ascs, dnanos, rare whitebodies and stuff to thread once I figure out what is on these things and take inventory again before the move. Ideally I wish to get rid of enough items to only worry about one box (or less!) of this stuff during moving. Will post here before I eventually list most items on craigslist or scummy ebay.

Will include K tierods, springs front and rear. If I have the stock motor pods and wheels they will be included. Should still have some squat FRP plates somewhere that I will include as well.

Tested in hand each once after conversions to see if they worked properly and could steer. They've been sitting in closet for last few years so a change of rubber, diff clean/grease, and balancing the side plates is probably a good idea. Will test again in hand before they go out.

** Just realized there is a crack on the front on the Shu while posting pictures. Hasn't fully cracked through, but the posts are extremely close to the front edge which means they will probably crack on both sides eventually from them being pressed in during install and due to aging. If you hit anything at any speed with these damn fronts they will be obliterated. That red body is just so delicate. Just be mindful of that.

Cheers.
Old 2020.05.24, 02:30 PM   #2
pfcparts

787 bodies and dnanos

Mini Z world cup: Looking for 250

https://imgur.com/a/UH3XNat

Collectors item. No board unlike the anniversary F1 or F1 carbon. I wish I kept those F1 preorders lol. Those are stupid rare now.

ASF Dnanos:

911 SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/9TXWead

Murc Pending

https://imgur.com/a/x4wHNCC

DBR SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/auwXLOh

I have a battery charger as well but will only let it go if everything else is gone.

I have an extra type two cover and wheels that I can include in first dnano sale if it happens.

Have a great and safe weekend.

Updated 9/9/20

Last edited by pfcparts; 2020.09.09 at 08:27 PM.
pfcparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020.09.04, 11:02 PM   #3
pfcparts

Murc may be up again as this feels like a BS deal.

Since it is the last dnano, any items I can find this weekend pulling stuff from storage will be put up with it. Including the charger, my tools, and the aluminum stand for it.

Take care guys and thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

Updated 9/9/20

Last edited by pfcparts; 2020.09.09 at 08:30 PM.
pfcparts is offline   Reply With Quote