Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.11.13, 11:04 PM   #31
2wdMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini-z View Post
2wdMod, absolutely come check it out - I'd actually recommend that you not make this Friday your first time though, as we'll be moving all of our stuff to a new building - maybe wait for the next race once everything's back to normal etc. We have a couple of loaner transponders, and usually have them for sale, and everyone's really nice and will let you borrow theirs etc. - basically just bring whatever you have, and everyone will help you out and get you running etc.
Cool thanks for the reply's guys. We will shoot for your next race date then.As far as gear , I was just wondering what all classes you guys were running. right now all our stuff is set up for the basic 2wd stock set-up.I-stock motors, PN pan car body. What tires work on your track there ? At home here were running 10 deg rears with 20 deg rounded fronts.I would just bring everything I might need, but i dont know how much space you have for pit areas, and to bring every thing is like a carload of stuff, so I would rather have things pretty well squared around when I get there. Any way , I look forward to checking you guys out.
2wdMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.14, 02:54 PM   #32
mini-z
Administrator

2wdMod, there's plenty of space, so bring anything you want to - just to make sure it's clear though, you'll be racing at the site of the http://shop.tinyrc.com/ warehouse, so anything you don't have, you can pick up when you race! Warning: we've had people faint when they first catch a glimpse of the Wall of AutoScales! Here's a good starting point for tires:

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=19158

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=19036

Choose the "Pick up at the next Race" option to save on Shipping. Check out the HFAY S6 manual for details of what's legal etc.:

http://hfay.tinyrc.com/PointSeries/S...6/Default.aspx

Thanks!
mini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.22, 11:21 AM   #33
mini-z
Administrator

Here's the official thread for tomorrow's race - everyone please post if you're coming, and indicate what time you'll be there - thanks!

http://mini-zracer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30185
Old 2008.11.22, 06:06 PM   #34
svt-racer

I will be there tomorrow. What time are we starting?
svt-racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.23, 09:42 AM   #35
mini-z
Administrator

Noon.