Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2002.03.26, 07:22 PM   #1
FenDer BenDer

Mississauga Mini - Z Club..

hello, this post really goes out to all fellow mini-z racers who live in the the toronto/mississauga area, just to let you all know I have just built a nice sized track and would like some fellow racers to come out and race and have fun..

track stats.
total size - 8x12 feet
layout - road style track
lane size - 20" wide
lane surface - drive way sealant (like racing on super smooth asphault.

so rubber tires would be best.. try to keep your motors stock and no turbo's trying to keep it all equal. if you do have a hopped up motor or a turbo you are still more than welcome (could even get 2 classes together).

hoping that races will be held wed nights and one day of the weekends..and racing is free ( if you like the track and would like to help out please let me know..right now looking for a good space heater as the track is in the garage..

if you would like more info please feel free to post back or to email me- fenders@sympatico.ca

thank you
and hope to see you there
Old 2002.03.26, 08:58 PM   #2
funkydog
Mini-Z Novice

just wondering, have you tried the track at hw7 and kennedy? It's open until 1 a.m.
funkydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.03.26, 09:07 PM   #3
FenDer BenDer

I've been down there but it's too long of a drive. That's why I built my own track.
I'm not really a business my father and I built the track for us to race on. But we thought it would be a nice idea to allow other local racers to be able to come out and participate.
Old 2002.03.26, 09:54 PM   #4
Scoobaru
Mini-Z Pro

First off, many thanks go to FenDer BenDer and his father for providing us Z-ers in the west end with a place to race, chat, and expand our knowledge of Zs.

Secondly, the more people we have and meet, the more fun it will be. The Mississauga Z club will save all of us from driving a long way to find a track!

Looking forward to meeting everyone in the area!

Scoobaru
Scoobaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.03.26, 10:33 PM   #5
FenDer BenDer

thanks Scoob, cheque is in the mail !!

hehe.
Old 2002.03.30, 11:19 PM   #6
FenDer BenDer

Had our first meet on Friday, Kinda..Scoob was kind enough to show up and we raced all day !! went through 48 AAA batteries it was mad fun !! ( have some pics) so once again to anyone in the Mississauga/TO area if you wanna have some fun racing with your mini-z..please post back or send me a email..

thanks
Old 2002.03.30, 11:31 PM   #7
FenDer BenDer

here are some pics..BTW the track is in a garage..but it don't take away from the fun..

Thanks go out to:
Drac - for designing great tracks
Mini-Z - for having this great form
Scoob - for being a hell of a nice guy !!

thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-1 copy.jpg (256.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 2002.03.31, 10:02 AM   #8
Scoobaru
Mini-Z Pro

And a special thanks must go out to FenDer BenDer and his father for making such a great track!!! Thanks guys, look forward to racing with ya all again and again (eventhough FenDer whipped my butt over and over with his green gobblin.... heehee)

Thanks again.

Scoob
Scoobaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.03.31, 01:27 PM   #9
FenDer BenDer

Green Goblin STRIKES AGAIN !! hehe

Scoob - raced again today (sunday) you missed out might go back tonight and race after supper..if your in the area phone me

if not hope to hear or see you on Wed night (april 3rd)

talk to you soon !!

BTW - did you ever go to the Markham track on Sat ??

see-ya