Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > Tracks and GTGs > New York Mini-Z Racing

Old 2008.06.05, 08:42 AM   #16
Davey G
Need a mini z Painted????

Send a message via MSN to Davey G
Is there going to be a best paint competition like last year?? I did not see it listed on the roster...

Custom Paint, Custom Stickers, Wraps, Pitboards, Graphic Design

TEAM DRIVER FOR: PN RACING, TRP, TEAM SCREAM, DG DESIGNS
Davey G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.05, 02:36 PM   #17
ActionRC
Action RC 2

Hi, everyone!

Sorry, Dave. No paint contest planned so far for this year, but I'll do it if there is enough interest. Are you racing on June 21st?

THIS SATURDAY is the final night of our current Point Series Championship! The latest standings are on the website, and if your name is still on the Points page, you are still eligible to make a run for a trophy. Even if you do not have enough weeks, come on down and race anyway!

IT'S THURSDAY, and that means GIFT CARD RACING! Come and get your piece of the prize payout! Everyone has been winning something, so everyone has a chance of not going home empty-handed. If you have never tried Gift Card Racing, try it tonight. It's a slower-paced, more casual version of Saturday's race program, with plenty of time for practice, set-up, AND racing!

BIG NEWS! This Monday, June 9th, is the 4th Anniversary of Action RC Mini Speedway! I thank all of you for making this possible. Those of you that have been involved in any form of organized RC racing for a while know that it is a tremendous accomplishment for any RC program to last that long. Many clubs get together and quickly fizzle out or lose their permission to race at certain facilities. Many hobby shops that try to run racing AND pay the rent quickly realize how difficult it is to do this, and shut down the track, if not the entire business. Although I am not open on this exact night, I would like to celebrate this accomplishment this Saturday and have some special raffles and offers, and surprise sales as well. Don't miss it! Not only will we have a lot of fun, but you'll get to take advantage of some special discounts as well.

DON'T FORGET - June 21st is the 2nd Annual NYC Mini-Z Championships! If you have not formally registered, please contact me immediately! I have heard of people telling other people that they are attending, but those people have not told ME that they are attending. This is going to be an amazing day of racing with an amazing track layout, so register now if you haven't already! If you need the information that was emailed about the race, email me and I'll send it to you, or check the website. If you plan on registering, please do not do it on this forum - please call or email me.

AND FINALLY... Action RC needs your attendance as much as possible during the coming summer months. As I have mentioned before, people go on vacations, barbecue, go to the beach, hang out in the pool, etc., and the track takes a pretty big hit. Please make your best effort to help support the track during the next two and a half months. It is absolutely necessary to keep it going for five years and more.

We've been having so much fun, and the racing has been great. This week's layout is also a good one. I made some changes to last week's layout that I think you will all enjoy, and I hope I get to race with all of you tonight and Saturday.

Al
Action RC Mini Speedway
www.actionRCspeedway.com
718-317-5420
info@actionRCspeedway.com
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.06, 08:35 AM   #18
Davey G

Al: I will be seeing you 2morrow as well as the JUNE 21st race. Expect for some of the heavy hitters to come out of the woodwork 2morrow. Roland, Sai, Willy and others are scheduled to be attending. See you all 2morrow!!!

Old 2008.06.06, 01:00 PM   #19
tommy_greeneyes

oh i be there , i just running Mod class,
tommy_greeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 10:28 AM   #20
tommy_greeneyes

Hey Al
i know the 2nd ANNUAL MINI-Z CHAMPIONSHIPS race is the saturday , and are you laying out the Lay-out for the track this week,so we can try out the track before saturday , or are you just taking a picture of the track and emailing everyone of how its going to look, Or are you just changing the Layout the night before.
Old 2008.06.16, 11:45 AM   #21
Tjay

I vote for changing the layout the night before to even out the practice time between all the drivers .
Tjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 12:56 PM   #22
minittrackmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjay View Post
I vote for changing the layout the night before to even out the practice time between all the drivers .
Before I left on Saturday, Al was telling me the track will probably be layed out either after thursday night racing or Friday.

And I dont think you will be allowed to drive on it until the race on Saturday

Cody
minittrackmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 01:27 PM   #23
Davey G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjay View Post
So are you coming to our little SHIN-Dig now???

I do agree as well. Only allow practice for ALL racers for the set time on the day of the event. It will make practice very hectic but will separate the men from the boys.

Whos going to win what classes????? Here are my pics...

Lets hear it!!!

Tommy Lane: Mod Class
Roland Shao: Stock Class
Eugene Uyterlinde: MR015

Old 2008.06.16, 05:01 PM   #24
tommy_greeneyes

My pick of the race

]tommy's picks are.

Whos going to win what classes????? Here are my pics...

Dave Graboski: Mod Class
Dave Graboski: Stock Class
Eugene Uyterlinde: MR015
Old 2008.06.16, 05:26 PM   #25
ActionRC
Action RC 2

Layout...

The layout will only be available on Saturday. I wouldn't want to give anyone an unfair advantage. I'll even block the window so no one can look through the window and drive it in their minds! Without the oval to work around, this is going to be a great layout! If you have any special requests for the layout, let me know now! The one I am most curios about is the back straight - full length (40') or interupted?

My pics...
AL: Stock Class
AL: MR015

Hahahahaha!

Al
ActionRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.16, 05:31 PM   #26
Tjay

Dont forget to post the pics and video's after the race... please ! Damn this wedding!
Tjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 10:37 AM   #27
tommy_greeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionRC View Post
The layout will only be available on Saturday. I wouldn't want to give anyone an unfair advantage. I'll even block the window so no one can look through the window and drive it in their minds! Without the oval to work around, this is going to be a great layout! If you have any special requests for the layout, let me know now! The one I am most curios about is the back straight - full length (40') or interupted?

My pics...
AL: Stock Class
AL: MR015

Hahahahaha!

Al
the back straight - full length (40') is cool , it would be nice to see some Radius Turns in the infield and open the track more , knowing your not using the Oval.

Last edited by tommy_greeneyes; 2008.06.17 at 12:48 PM.
Old 2008.06.17, 12:35 PM   #28
minittrackmann

Tommy I believe you spell using this was. USING.. lol

not useing. hahaha

jk. Cant wait until this race....

Cody
minittrackmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.06.17, 12:52 PM   #29
tommy_greeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by minittrackmann View Post