Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts

Go Back   Mini-ZRacer.com Forums > General Discussion > Parts and Hop-ups

Old 2004.05.02, 07:08 AM   #1
TJFBryant

Send a message via MSN to TJFBryant
Pictures needed for cover page and fan page of Magazine

Ok guys, I know I wrote to a few of you about MINI Z pictures, and I will try and use those when and where I can...

But I need to know if anyone else is willing to have there MINI Z (any type), modded to the extreme and or stock placed on the cover page of the mag, or in the fan site.

If its a High resolution picture it will most likely go on the cover, if its good.
If it a medium to low resolution, I will have to see where exactly I can put it.

So who's willing to add there lovabe Mini Z, Overland, F1, Monster truck (need one of these) to the Mag.

Let me hear your thoughts
TJFBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 08:23 AM   #2
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
you are welcome to anything from my albums
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 08:47 AM   #3
micromonsterz

Send a message via Yahoo to micromonsterz
Aussie Monster.

I have modified a limited edition type 5 monster and would like to contribute any way possible. I will take some high reso pics and see if i can get something that i think is reasonable to use.
micromonsterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 08:53 AM   #4
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by micromonsterz
I have modified a limited edition type 5 monster and would like to contribute any way possible. I will take some high reso pics and see if i can get something that i think is reasonable to use.
i'd liek to see those, just to see them
Old 2004.05.02, 08:59 AM   #5
micromonsterz

Send a message via Yahoo to micromonsterz
on it Arch

Only slightly moded Arch,,,,,just thought it would be different to add BLUE low down shocks to go with the blue wheelnuts. Front bumper and rear shock stay are alloy silver and i ordered some custom stickers that im waiting for in a blue as well.
micromonsterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 09:15 AM   #6
pHREDD
z of mini

your welcome to any of my pictures. let me know...
Old 2004.05.02, 11:45 AM   #7
RCPMini-z
rcptracks.com

If you can use anything from us, let me know. I have some nice pictures of our tracks from the recent RCX show if your interested. Our Kyosho 31' x 19' off road display would look great on the cover. This display shows tracks for the Mini-Monster, Overland and all the Kyosho road cars.
RCPMini-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 11:54 AM   #8
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
Along with my cut/punch out page idea, for RCP track sections to layout a track...

Make the whole cover background "texture" an rcp track flat and square to the edges of the magazine...
Old 2004.05.02, 12:23 PM   #9
TJFBryant

arch 2b I ll grab some picks from you.

micromonsterz I would love for you to send me pics if you can get them high res.

RCPMini-z, I am so glad you joined the thread, I would love to Advertise your tracks in the MAG if you are so willing. Also the track you mentioned I would love to try and put on the front if I could.

Drac, I had a background setup already, BUT its no wheres as a good idea as the one you had. AN RCP track would be sweet for the back ground.
And that cut out idea I already have in the MAG, BUT I need rights to use it from RCPMini-z I think.

I don't want to be pointed at for copyright infringment.
PHredd: I ll see if I can use any of your pics.

RCPMini-Z, Please email me at tjbryant@nycap.rr.com, I would like to discuss how we can get a nice spread for your products in the MAG. Thanks

Anyone else have any pics or ideas?
Old 2004.05.02, 01:00 PM   #10
TNB
Pet Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by micromonsterz

Only slightly moded Arch,,,,,just thought it would be different to add BLUE low down shocks to go with the blue wheelnuts. Front bumper and rear shock stay are alloy silver and i ordered some custom stickers that im waiting for in a blue as well.
Type 5? Is that the chrome version? If so it is not very limited as the price has been dropping on ebay. At RCX, Kyosho had numerous 40ths on display and I was informed that they'll sell for even cheaper than what they were currently selling for on the gray market once they hit the states.

If you are not referring to the chrome 40th (since the 40th comes with blue nylon wheel nuts), please upload a photo since you now have my interest up. Typical cat, you know.
Old 2004.05.02, 01:05 PM   #11
TNB
Pet Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFBryant
Anyone else have any pics or ideas?
If you want to use any photos in Gallery TNB, let me know since I may still have a large .gif photo of the same on my computer.
Old 2004.05.02, 03:18 PM   #12
Ryutech

I have a larger version of this picture if you like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 005b.JPG (94.3 KB, 59 views)
Ryutech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.05.02, 03:24 PM   #13
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJFBryant
arch 2b I ll grab some picks from you....
i'll be adding many more to the new h1 album

similar to this
Old 2004.05.02, 07:46 PM   #14
DAMZer
Zen_gineer

MR2 full mod and MR1 full mod
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FIRE-ICE-001w.jpg (47.9 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg PURPLE ICE WEB.jpg (90.7 KB, 57 views)
Old 2004.05.03, 02:02 PM   #15
TJFBryant

TNB, do you have any RCX pics that are high res?
Our even better, do you have any of the RCX and Monster trucks pics in high res?

If you can email me and let me know, that would be great... you really have some nice exculsive pics of RCX. cool stuff. TNB, Would you be willing to write what you experienced at the RCX? IF so let me know

RYutech....I could use that pic either in the fan page or as one of the page number graphic clips. Can you describe what kind of Monster that is, how its modded.

Arch2b.....$$#%& wow....that is one heck of a clear picture and angle.. Can I use it? Can I? Can I?
Also if you have any more great pics like that, don't hold back.

Damzer... I ll use your pics either on the fan page too, or as a page number graphic. Nice mods my friend,

For pics and articles: Email me at tjbryant@nycap.rr.com

Let me update everyone by saying that the Mag is coming along very well. Once I get some more pics and more reviews/articles, I ll be set.
I ll let everyone know what reviews, Mods, tips tricks, DIY articles I need later on.
At the moment I am a little short on Mods, tips, and DIY articles for all scale rc's 1/18 scale and lower. .
Tell me what you guys are thinking, because the quality of the Mag depends greatly on who is interested in participating in anyway they can. I gotta say guys, and gals if there is any, its looking good. Sorry no prereleases either.
Let me know guys..