Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2002.09.17, 06:02 AM   #1
Obeesi
Crazy Finn

Best burger?

So, do you eat burgers? What is your favourite burger? I LOVE mcdonald's doublecheese
Attached Images
File Type: gif 1_tuplajuusto.gif (5.1 KB, 95 views)
Obeesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 06:07 AM   #2
butler
Mini-Z Chief

Send a message via MSN to butler
Needs bacon in it too though.

Haynes Manual: Lightly...
Reality: Start off lightly and build up till the veins on your forehead are throbbing then re-check the manual because this can not be 'lightly' what you are doing now.
butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 06:33 AM   #3
Porkie
Mini-Z Hog

No way, Burger Kings burger are much better than anything MacDonalds does.

Mmmmmm Whopper.
Porkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 06:50 AM   #4
Draconious

Send a message via AIM to Draconious Send a message via Yahoo to Draconious
well mcdonalds burgers round here aint realy beef.... its over 51% kelp, soy, and whatever else... They are too soggy around here. slike eating a mush pie...

They recently changed their oil in the fries cuz in the past year its been getting realy rank... if you were to say eat an arbies fry, and then a mcdonalds fry you will see what im talking about, the after taste on the mcdonalds fry sort of tastes coppery like blood.

Suposedly a very large portion of the mcdonalds shakes are well... plastic. sounds good, lets eat a mini-z.

Because of these issues mcdonalds has been changing their foods, testing new things at various locations. I had the worlds best millk shake at mcdonalds once, it was some mcdonalds in tennesee area.. maybe kentuky was on the way up I-75, heck maybe it was in Georgia... it was a REAL milk shake with REAL fruit, not some funky chemical crap, but they dont have them around here any more.

They were also testing Chicken Fingers, and man are those a hole heck of a lot better then their almost-chicken nuggets.

Soon I hope they change the burger.... less mushy sounds when eating will probly be a good way to tell when they improve it .

And regardless to the Burger King MAD COW BURGER RECALL, a fw years back, they have a new beef supplier... I still like Burger King Bugers the most out of any fast food place, although RALLEYS was pretty good for a while... sort of like a burger king burger with more pepper hehehe...

And Wendies, egad, I wont eat there no more, last 2 times I ate there I got sick... about all I wll get there is a Frosty. I got sick off their fries and burgers... (the place by me refuses to cook it all the way, but they got what they deserved a kitchen fire... now its cooked good).

The only place I regard worse then Mcdonalds is steak and shake... but thats ONLY cuz the buns they use are hard as a rock every time I get one.. but when I see others eat them they are fine... oh well my luck.

Last edited by Draconious; 2002.09.17 at 06:53 AM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 07:31 AM   #5
butler
Mini-Z Chief

Wow Drac! You are the burger guru.

Reality: Start off lightly and build up till the veins on your forehead are throbbing then re-check the manual because this can not be 'lightly' what you are doing now.
Old 2002.09.17, 07:32 AM   #6
Mondo
Mini-Zedologist - Fear me

Best Burger

I'm afraid to say...

The BEST burgers I've ever had are Spur Burgers, only available in South Africa. At the Spur chain.. of course.
Made from 100% grain-fed cattle beef and they are charcoal griddled..
The burger is over half a pound and the can cook it well done, medium, or my favourite, medium rare...
These burgers with a chunk of melted Cheddar cheese are amazing.
I go there once a year to visit my offspring, so come December, I'll be a munching the best burgers I've ever tasted.

Here in the UK, I have to agree with Porkie (who sounds like a cuisine appreciative) that Burger King is the best.

The UberMod is back in town...
Mondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 07:48 AM   #7
Draconious

Burger Guru, not realy...
Large Burger Consumer, hell yea!

I prefer a large turkey white meat breast over burgers any day...
and, I prefer Fish 'N Chips 100x over any other meat meal...

And grain fed cattle WAY better, then Canible Cattle...

Last edited by Draconious; 2002.09.17 at 07:51 AM.
Draconious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 07:49 AM   #8
ZGhostDogR8Dr
X

Hmm.. I like Wendy Burgers, though not my fav.

Dont want to make a reference to a place that no one even heard of or could have access to, but just maybe there is a
mini-Z'er that heard of a place called " Chicken Oil" in Texas (kinda by Bryan-College station) NOW THEY HAVE THE BEST BURGERS.. I havent been there in YEARS but I can never forget. This is one of those places with saw dust on the floor and such but , DAMMIT they are GOOD. Custom made and all. You can modd them up too, to your likings.

Next - another secret place in a nowhere land called SantaMaria California - King Falafel. I dont think they cleaned the grill since it opened but thats what gives it the flavor.. i guess.

Finaly - I MAKE THE BEST BURGERS !!!!!! GARLIC for smelly rose lovers, Onion style.. you name it I will do it. I'll make it quarter pounder, half pounder , double , triple.

I use only the Best Cloned Cow meat !!

Get yours today !! Be sure to tell me what you want on it.

Send cash or check to : ZGhostBurgerShack
1234 MMmmGood St
Green Place CA 93475
ZGhostDogR8Dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 08:23 AM   #9
Ken Mifune
2-Z or not 2-Z...

McDonalds is last on my list.
Their burgers taste like horsesh!t.
I'd settle for just the horse.
As far as fast food goes, Burger King is first.
Although there used to be a burger chain here called Checkers. Great burgers. The name then changed to Lil' Buster's. It was very similar to Ralley's.
I was also on a huge FuddRucker's kick for a while.

But The best burger in town is Boston Blackies. Hands down.

And then there's the infamous Billy Goat's. This is the joint that was turned into a skit on Saturday Night Live. John Belushi would imitate the owner by yelling "CHEEZE BURGER! CHEEZE BURGER! CHEEZE BURGER! NO FRIES. CHIPS!" This would really happen.
Ken Mifune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 08:43 AM   #10
Obeesi
Crazy Finn

Guys, guess what? We don't have ANY Burger Kings here in Finland! This really sucks! Me and b-zet were Stockholm (Sweden) about year ago and when we saw Burger King there, nothing could stop us! We just go inside and ordered some burgers. Man, it was heaven for us
Attached Images
File Type: jpg burger_kings.jpg (61.1 KB, 39 views)
Obeesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 09:02 AM   #11
Porkie
Mini-Z Hog

If I remember correctly, Hungry Jacks in Australia did very good burgers as well. But i have a feeling that Hungry jacks was a Burger King clone, or franchise, or something or other.
Porkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 09:18 AM   #12
Ken Mifune
2-Z or not 2-Z...

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?"
Ken Mifune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2002.09.17, 09:23 AM   #13
butler
Mini-Z Chief

Yes i'll have a burger with cheese, bacon, mushrooms, egg, a hash brown, with chocolate sauce. Thanks. Oh and a diet coke, must watch my weight.

Old 2002.09.17, 09:32 AM   #14
Draconious

You want fries with that?

Gota love it, for hell of it I ordered just fries once, and they still asked........ You want fries with that?
Old 2002.09.17, 09:39 AM   #15
ZGhostDogR8Dr
X

Man.. what all this Hamburger talk.. .

You can guess what I am having for lunch..
ZGhostDogR8Dr is offline   Reply With Quote