Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2007.04.09, 04:11 PM   #1
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
June 16, 2007 GTG (HFAY)

thie will be held in GERMANTOWN.

fyi, do to how the schedule worked out, we will have an additional weekend available, june 30th. let me know if anyone is interested in using this for season 4 hfay test/practice. we will have spec motors so we could use this time to dial in the performace changes if any.

Last edited by arch2b; 2007.04.09 at 04:16 PM.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.05.25, 08:18 PM   #2
arch2b

i got my hfay motors in the mail today. let me know if any of you guys need one before s4.
spoon, please bring you motor break in stand to this gtg i'd rather do this one vs. the dc ps gtg as there is usually just soo much going on there at hobby works.
Old 2007.05.26, 09:10 PM   #3
arch2b

since i could not get the pn d5 wheels i wanted in the desired offsets i went ahead and got the atomic 21.5mm t.s. wheels for my 350gtc hfay car, +0 front/+2 rear.

i like the deep dish rear wheels

makes the fronts stand out alot with no offset but the larger diameter wheel fills out the space more
Old 2007.05.31, 10:06 PM   #4
arch2b

fyi, i have 3 extra s4 motors. tallgeese has claims on one. if you were not able to get one in time from the 1st pre-order and are worried about catching the 2nd batch let me know.

this offer is for dc members only
Old 2007.05.31, 10:21 PM   #5
soulstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b
fyi, i have 3 extra s4 motors. tallgeese has claims on one. if you were not able to get one in time from the 1st pre-order and are worried about catching the 2nd batch let me know.

this offer is for dc members only
How much do the motors cost? I was gonna pick up another speedy07 but maybe i'll try out one of these. I'd like to put a claim on one if it's still available.
Old 2007.05.31, 10:32 PM   #6
pinoyboy

Send a message via AIM to pinoyboy Send a message via MSN to pinoyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pinoyboy
Quote:
since i could not get the pn d5 wheels i wanted in the desired offsets i went ahead and got the atomic 21.5mm t.s. wheels for my 350gtc hfay car, +0 front/+2 rear.

i like the deep dish rear wheels

makes the fronts stand out alot with no offset but the larger diameter wheel fills out the space more
Just wanted to say the car looks really nice with those wheels . Also, since i'm posting, I have some and even though they have a larger diameter, they actually weigh slightly less than standard diameter dish wheels.
Old 2007.06.04, 04:42 PM   #7
arch2b

thanks. i am hoping the extra stretching of the tires helps keep them on as well, we'll see....

btw, the shop now has the maha chargers at a good price.
Old 2007.06.07, 12:39 PM   #8
arch2b

more hfay motors

http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=18693

please don't miss this opportunity to purchase a great motor at a very cheap price. i'll promise (to dc guys) if you don't lik eit, i'll but it
Old 2007.06.11, 10:18 AM   #9
arch2b

fyi, we have several things to do this gtg such as decide to keep current gtg rotations, finalize enduro details minus date confirmation with courtney, begin team sigh-up.

james also mentioned last time wanting to clear all the core tags as we typ. do each season. it would be nice if we could get this done before everyone leaves so it's one less thing to do before next hfay gtg.

we all need to have one tag designated as thier hfay tag. please mark it as such so that we don't have situations where we have to add tags during races which messes with selecting tags from a list vs.. having to do a scan in each time. please let me know if we need to order more tags. it feels like we should as i'm out of loaners. let me know as i will try to do so, requires planning/budgeting for the order. ordering is typ. cheapest for me to do by the dozen.
Old 2007.06.11, 10:57 AM   #10
arch2b

Quote:
http://shop.tinyrc.com/product.php?productid=18693

please don't miss this opportunity to purchase a great motor at a very cheap price. i'll promise (to dc guys) if you don't lik eit, i'll but it
forgot to mention the discount code...... HFAYOLPS5 please order these asap.
Old 2007.06.11, 10:57 AM   #11
soulstice

Quote:
fyi, we have several things to do this gtg such as decide to keep current gtg rotations, finalize enduro details minus date confirmation with courtney, begin team sigh-up.

james also mentioned last time wanting to clear all the core tags as we typ. do each season. it would be nice if we could get this done before everyone leaves so it's one less thing to do before next hfay gtg.

we all need to have one tag designated as thier hfay tag. please mark it as such so that we don't have situations where we have to add tags during races which messes with selecting tags from a list vs.. having to do a scan in each time. please let me know if we need to order more tags. it feels like we should as i'm out of loaners. let me know as i will try to do so, requires planning/budgeting for the order. ordering is typ. cheapest for me to do by the dozen.
I'd be interested in picking up at least 2-3 tags if it's cheaper than buying it off of mzr. If it's not then I suppose I can just place an order as I am usually borrowing your tags. Are there F1 specific tags or do you guys just use the regular one ?
Old 2007.06.11, 11:12 AM   #12
arch2b

there are a mid size and f1 sized tag however, due to me having a pre-production core unit, those don't seem to work with my core. i have a f1 as we bought some and found that nugget of info out the hard way if you would like to see one.
Old 2007.06.14, 03:35 PM   #13
arch2b

spoon, can you bring your motor break in stand this tim i will give anyone who doesn't have a spec motor one which they can pre-order and give to me as payback later. i want to make sure everyone who wants one and does nto have one will get one and a chance to break this weekend.
Old 2007.06.14, 03:44 PM   #14
Spoon
DCGTG FET Guy

Quote:
spoon, can you bring your motor break in stand this tim i will give anyone who doesn't have a spec motor one which they can pre-order and give to me as payback later. i want to make sure everyone who wants one and does nto have one will get one and a chance to break this weekend.
Sure, I'll bring the stand. If anyone wants to take charge of the motor break-in process while I run the HFAY computer that would be awesome. It would be nice to keep things running smoothly so we can get to the head-to-head main event!

I'll probably get one motor from you and preorder 1 or 2 more from the shop.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007.06.14, 03:54 PM   #15
arch2b

np, i should have 2-3 not reserved.

i can take that task on if explained to me.