Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2011.03.12, 07:45 AM   #1
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

East Coast Districts at MHS

Sat Apr 30th at MHS. Doors open at 8 am racing starts at 11am

*WE WILL BE RUNNING I-LAP FOR THIS EVENT*

Classes are:
2wd 80t sportsman sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
GT 50t stock spec sealed handout motor - $25 / $20 dollars if you preregister
Pan Car Open - $10
F1 Open - $10

Rules:
2wd 80t Sportsman will follow all current pnwc rules. You can find the full set of rules on pn's website. 175g weight limit. factory windows and windsheilds and wing and body restrictions as far as modifications are concerened

GT 50t Stock Spec: 175g weight limit. lexan windows allowed. no wing restrictions. no electronic restrictions. must run AAA batteries and rubber tires

Pan Car Open: no weight restrictions. No electronic restrictions. Any manufacture pan body plastic or lexan allowed. AAA batteries and rubber tires required

F1 Open: AAA Batteries required. i know alot of you F1 enthusiasts really want to see the barriers broken down in this class so heres your chance. Run anything you want. as long as it runs on AAA batteries and remains within stock wheel base and legnth Max Wheel Base 130mm. Maximum Car Length 205mm. Maximum Car Width 85mm. Only rule is if you run foam tires no traction compound will be allowed on track.

MHS will stay open till 9pm on fri night for open free practice. It will not be the layout we are going to be racing on sat but it will give you guys the chance to at least run on the track and get your setups and tires together. At 9PM SHARP!!! MHS will be closing the doors and preparing the layout for sat morning. At that time noone will be permitted to run on the track. Doors will open at 8am sat and you will have 3 hours of just being able to get used to the layout and fine tuning your cars. We will run 10 min practice sessions of no more then 10 guys. Just as we did at the last PN regional race. After that 10 mins is up those guys will leave the drivers stand and the next 10 guys will get on. This is a very simple concept and im sure all you guys can make it work as we all just saw how successful it was yet again at the Action Winternationals. I will however dedicate the last 10 mins of each hour to strictly F1's, F1 guys you can run at any time at your own risk but i will dedicate time just for you guys to be out there by yourselves.

I am also going to steal a page out of the capital challenge rule book. i really like there idea of the tech table and i am going to incorporate it in this race. I will have a small table setup by the announcers stand. After your race is over you are to bring your car and remote directly to the tech table and return back to the track to marshal. During the next qualifier your cars will be weighed and inspected. After yuor marshalling duties are over you can then pick up your cars and remotes and head back to the pits.

Also on a side note. At anytime during a race no driver is permitted to leave the drivers stand till everyone in that heat has completed ther race.

Top 5 in every Amain will recieve a plaque. Top 3 in all remaining mains will recieve a plaque.
We will also be giving away 4 Hot Lap Plaques. One for every class.

We will be running 5 min qualifiers. 8 min Amains and 6 min sub mains.

We already have sponsors lined up who have committed to some really amazing prizes. And more are comming in daily. Thank you for always stepping up and supporting MHS... the place to be...

Maj has also ask me to state that anyone who does an early prepaid registration will get a 5 dollar discount on the 80t and 50t classes. So if you guys want to preregister and save a few bucks you can paypal him at
maj993@optonline.net. Please leave full name and classes you will be running in the description box. Thank You.

the cut off for pre paid entries will be apr 23rd

so far confirmed sponsors are:
MHS
Reflex Racing
DG Designs
Team Scream Racing
Top Secret Motors
LL3 Industries
Dream Killr Racing
R1 Wurks
PN Racing
White Knuckle Racing
I-Lap

Keep looking back here as i will continue to update this post with any changes and an updated sponsors list. i will also update this post with a drivers list as things progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ecd.jpg (635.5 KB, 322 views)

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)

Last edited by JuniorWKR; 2011.03.31 at 02:13 PM.
JuniorWKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.12, 08:14 AM   #2
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

Drivers List

this post reserved for drivers list

80t Sportsman: - 11 Drivers
Alex Banting
Sean Lubben
Eddie Lee - PAID
Jimmy Siano
Rob Goldfarb
Joe Guadalupe
Keith Alvarez
George Berman
Mr. Ramil - PAID
Gregg Hill - PAID
Jim Gruszecki - Off The Wall Racing / Action RC - PAID

GT 50t Stock Spec: - 39 Drivers
Junior
Maj Banting
Sean Lubben
Will Cooney
Mikey Juliano
Joe Wright
Danny Stumpf - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Scott Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Jamil Payne - Payne Racing / Action RC
Matt Ward
Edel Gonzalez - PAID
Mark Runtic
Eddie Lee - PAID
Johnny Themelis
Bill Crotty
Phil Delorenzo
Tom Price - DMS / Action RC
Dominic Dellarosa - DMS / Action RC
Joe Dellarosa - DMS / Action RC
Richie Lawson - Team Dream Killr / Action RC
Al Venditti - Action RC
Sammy Saks
Adam Marks - Team Dream Killr / Action RC
Mike Gee - PAID
Sammy "Scrapper" Gotts - PAID
Roland Shao
Ryan Crabb
Jim Gruszecki - Off The Wall Racing / Action RC - PAID
Joe Guadalupe
Tony Q - Team LM
Elvin C - Team LM
Yuri - Team LM
Austin Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Harley Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Kevin Saraceno - Team Dream Killr /Action RC - PAID
Larry Frey - PAID
Scott Jakes
Mike Sam - Action RC - PAID
Johnathon Sam - Action RC - PAID

Pan Car Open: - 19 drivers
Junior
Maj Banting
Will Cooney
Mikey Juliano
Eugene
Larry Frey - PAID
Joe Wright
Danny Stumpf - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Matt Ward
Mark Runtic
Johhny Themelis
Will Crotty
Sammy Saks
Roland Shao
Ryan Crabb
Tony Q - Team LM
Elvin C - Team LM
Yuri - Team LM
Jeff Sutton - Action RC

F1 Open: - 11 Drivers
Eugene
Larry Frey - PAID
Scott Schick - Team Dream Killr / Action RC - PAID
Jamil Payne - Payne Racing / Action RC
Matt Ward
Eddie Lee - PAID
Bill Crotty
Al Venditti - Action RC
Jeff Sutton - Action RC
George Berman
Frank Berman

LIVE Mini-Z Racing Every Fri and Sat Nite 7pm - Dnano Racing Every Mon Nite 530pm - 1/16th - 1/18th Off Road Racing (times and days to be announced)

Last edited by JuniorWKR; 2011.04.26 at 07:55 AM.
Old 2011.03.15, 10:41 AM   #3
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

rules updated.

Old 2011.03.15, 06:29 PM   #4
lilmj44
PN team driver

I'm in for 2wd mod(50t) and also Pancar.....cant wait for this race it should be a day to remember...thanks Maj and sponsors of this event for holding this special day.....Also THANKS to my sponsors for supporting me with my parts from PN RACING...And batteries from R1 WURKS...THANKS

Majs Hobby Shop
lilmj44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.15, 06:44 PM   #5
Mike Keely

Wish I could be there to be a part of this race. We will be starting nitro by that time so I will catch you guys in the fall. It was a blast running with you guys in the winter. I will be back to Mini-Z's next winter. You guys need to slow Maj up a little. He was in a class by himself at the CC. Take care. MK
Old 2011.03.16, 12:59 AM   #6
geeunit1014
Reflex Driver at Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Keely View Post
Wish I could be there to be a part of this race. We will be starting nitro by that time so I will catch you guys in the fall. It was a blast running with you guys in the winter. I will be back to Mini-Z's next winter. You guys need to slow Maj up a little. He was in a class by himself at the CC. Take care. MK
Oh come on Mike you know you want to

Reflex/Team Associated/Reedy/LRP/Castle Creations/Psycho Cells/Exotek/5nines/EMU Racing
geeunit1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.16, 12:50 PM   #7
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

yeah Keely you know you want to be part of this race...

Old 2011.03.16, 01:52 PM   #8
Slubben
Practice Is For Wimps

Hello All,

I can't wait for this race. It's sure to be another stellar race to add to the already amazing list of top-shelf races that have been held at MHS since 2007.

I can not wait to see truly the best drivers in Mini-z once again burn up the RCP in Saddle Brook, New Jersey.

It's sure to be a WINNING event!

See you all there.

Last edited by Slubben; 2011.03.16 at 01:59 PM.
Slubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.16, 02:43 PM   #9
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

started Drivers list with what i know off the top of my head... let me know what classes you guys plan on running so i can plan for handout motors and prizes.. thank you..

Old 2011.03.16, 04:16 PM   #10
bermbuster
GF Racing

I cant believe we are going to miss this race.....
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.16, 05:36 PM   #11
JuniorWKR
White Knuckle Racing

what do you mean going to miss this race.... i made the F1 class just for you... i do remember you being the first person to ask for it... wish you could make it... you will be missed at this race...

Old 2011.03.16, 06:19 PM   #12
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

JR,

Ill let you know.....cant decide which 2 to do.........F-1 and???

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.16, 06:30 PM   #13
EMU
EMUracing

Send a message via AIM to EMU
I am planning on F1 and Pan for now...
Old 2011.03.16, 06:44 PM   #14
lfisminiz
MINI-Z BODY NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMU View Post
I am planning on F1 and Pan for now...
Thats what im leaning towards.

DG DESIGNS - PN RACING - MANTISWORX
lfisminiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011.03.16, 08:34 PM   #15
lilmj44
PN team driver

come on guys...lets see whose racing and what classes they are running...feel free to post!

Majs Hobby Shop
lilmj44 is offline   Reply With Quote