Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2004.10.03, 08:12 PM   #1
solartech
r/c user

Thumbs up Weekly Cup race Feedback!

Post your feed back on each weeks race at CP mini-raceway.
solartech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.03, 08:20 PM   #2
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
what are the rules?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.03, 09:01 PM   #3
solartech
r/c user

no rules just set up tips ect, on the conversion cup cars
Old 2004.10.03, 09:06 PM   #4
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
no motor/turbo restrictions?
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.03, 09:13 PM   #5
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Oh there are rules to the cup. Like you have to run a x speed, no turbo of any kind, rubber tires, have to have a stock car theme (I cannot run my trooper car) specific batteries, ,mini Z ESC, and a few more but these are the major ones.

The early bird gets the worm, But it's the second mouse that gets the cheese!
PAULANGELO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.03, 09:16 PM   #6
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

Here is my feedback. You CANNOT get out of the B main if your car traction rolls!! Believe me I know. But after today, I think my problem has been fixed. Also, the Green CP batteries need to be cycled at least 10 times before they will hold enough charge for a heat. I also think today I have gotten them so I can use them. I'll let ya'll know after the race tomorrow night if I an right on these two things.

Old 2004.10.04, 11:48 AM   #7
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

oh, by the way, whats with the thumbs down??

Old 2004.10.04, 11:28 PM   #8
mini-z racing
Team Losi

Send a message via AIM to mini-z racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULANGELO
oh, by the way, whats with the thumbs down??

lol, solortech, remeber i ask you that today? lol
www racingcity com
mini-z racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.05, 02:41 PM   #9
solartech
r/c user

Good job dave racing last night
Old 2004.10.05, 03:31 PM   #10
disruptor10

Cool

Thanks there Phil , it was the most fun I ever had racing a mini of any type. Cant wait until next monday. When are you going up to practice on the big track ? I plan on going saturday night.....see you soon.................Big D
disruptor10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004.10.05, 08:50 PM   #11
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

I am hopeing on the super speedway I stop the traction rolling. Good job to both of you. Phil, you are the points leader right now and there are 4 of us tied for 2nd. What a race format!! Tonight I took my diff apart and cleaned it, I also put the stock syspension plates back on and put a stiffer (actually 2) spring on the rear damper. After all this, I am hopeing that I have fixed the traction rolling. I cannot believe that I won the B main but I just cannot keep up with you Phil with the thought of a roll in the back of my mind. Once I fix that, I promise I will give you, Jamie and the current winner Dave a run for their money. Don't want to slight anyone. EVERYONE has a good chance on any given monday!!

Old 2004.10.06, 08:25 AM   #12
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

I am hopeing I can make it on Monday!!! I am looking forward to running on the big track. I think this will make a big difference. Too bad he has to do it on a holiday Monday . Lets all hope it rains on Monday!!

Phil, Got my Indi and started last night to condition my batteries. Tonight I will try to match some batteries with the voltage whil under load. So far I really like it. Also, don't forget my numbers. I can't wait to see Eric's face when I put this car on the track to race it! Billy has threatend that I will be a target. If so, that will work in my favor. Everyone will be trying to hit me instead of getting around the track the fastest!!

Old 2004.10.06, 01:51 PM   #13
solartech
r/c user

dave ,,mabe friday for the ss track i already changed my set up for it
Old 2004.10.06, 01:59 PM   #14
solartech
r/c user

paul.. as far as the traction rolling i had that problem monday night too. I changed my set up. I went with harder fronts 35, softer ft springs.In the back i rebulit the shock. The rubber grommet inside the oil shock was binding up the shaft so o took it out. Now the rear suspntion works even better,real soft. That took care of the traction rolling. I can almost slide through turns i cant roll no matter what. I think the problem is that the oval track is geting grippyer from all the use. I used the same set up for weeks then it just started to roll like yours.
Old 2004.10.06, 02:04 PM   #15
PAULANGELO
Mini -Z Mutilator

you went with a softer back?? hum,, I changed the spring (actually have 2 on it now) for the damper and put the stock (with the CP CUp kit) suspension plates. nice and firm!! Unfortunetly I won't be able to test it until I get there on Monday (keeping fingers crossed) If it dosn't do better, at least I can run with my backup and test it inbeween the heats. Everything is firm so I can see what happens. PS please don't forget me numbers.

Thanks