Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.07.22, 08:25 PM   #16
TALLGEESE
Dreamcrusher

What's up, just checking in to see who's planning on making the first few races of the new HFAY season.. Hopefuly Spoon and Arch and the usual crew will be there.. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, it's been awhile since we all got together and raced..
TALLGEESE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.22, 08:27 PM   #17
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
unbelieveable... a childhood friend is in va for the weekend so i'll be going to a barbeque saturday afternoon. this means i must leave by 1pm at the very latest. i must have the worst luck with timing, well, actually not the worst but not good.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.25, 05:17 PM   #18
Action B
The Galliant Dude

Hey I'm in NOVA. I was supposed to come earler this week but ran into some trouble with my front brakes. Finally got the parts to fix my car yesterday and drove down last night. If you need any additional racers for your HFAY event, let me know. Maya and I would like to race!

Concerned about sending off your precious Mini-Z? Don't be!
Action B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.25, 05:22 PM   #19
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
Hey I'm in NOVA. I was supposed to come earler this week but ran into some trouble with my front brakes. Finally got the parts to fix my car yesterday and drove down last night. If you need any additional racers for your HFAY event, let me know. Maya and I would like to race!
You two should come up, its always nice having a few other racers. Me and Tallgeese will be threre by 11 am. I dont know how many of our regular racers will show up since we have not raced in so long.
VAzRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.25, 07:10 PM   #20
TALLGEESE
Dreamcrusher

Brandon, you guys should definately come and run with us again. More people just mean more fun when it comes to racing.. As VAzRACER said, we should be getting to the store around 11.. Hopefully we'll see you there...
Old 2008.07.25, 08:24 PM   #21
TheRinger
THATS HOW I ROLL

I should be there around 10:30 11:00.
TheRinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.25, 08:58 PM   #22
soyverde
Hack Job Driver

I can't make it tomorrow (family obligations). See you guys next time.
soyverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.26, 09:59 PM   #23
arch2b

it was soo nice to get back to racing, if only for an hour or so.

the loaner core worked flawlessly. i did a crash course on core management for the guys before i had to leave. i hope all went well for the rest of the day?

i have an extra thumb drive which i will brand and leave with the core computer for whomever will be submitting the results. james usually does this but i'm not certain how often he will be coming up this season with $4+ gas?

boy my driving was ruf today... 2 month break really brought down my driving which was never top noth to start but by the last race i had a 9 lap improvement so it comes back to you.

tall, please let me know what saturdays are available for hfay?

did you gegt f1 in? do you think we can do this with all the regulars? would it be better do to f1 on a 2nd date?
Old 2008.07.27, 01:40 PM   #24
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

We did get F1 finished, we ended up only running the mains since there was just three people. Getting this done with more racers will be tight but I think we could do it. If we only run one set of heats instead of two it would give us a little more time. I think when we get more people there we can really see how it would work out. If we start at a reasonalbe time it should work out just fine.

The only Saturday we can race in August is the 30th.

I have the core system and the set of batteries you let Brandon use.

Soy came by when we were racing f1, he waited for us to finished and picked up the results for the day.

We took it easy most of the day and finished around 5pm. After that we just practiced a little packed up and got some food. I didnt drive as good as I would have liked to either but all in all it was good to be back and I hope more people can join us next time.
Old 2008.07.28, 09:49 AM   #25
Spoon
DCGTG FET Guy

Hey Guys,

I've been out of the loop for a while. I haven't been home for a single weekend in July but things should settle down a little bit. I don't know if I'll be competing in this seasons HFAY but I might come out for some of the club racing. I'll be trolling the forums a bit more in the coming weeks.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.29, 12:19 PM   #26
ccson

Checking in

What's up, DC? It has been a while.

Between traveling for work, vacations and home maintenance, I hadn't touched the cars for two months until this weekend.

I finally updated the motor and did some maintenance on the AWD.
Now I need to spend some time getting the 2.4 chassis up to speed.

Is anyone planning to do some tuning and fun runs over the next few weeks?
ccson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.07.29, 05:06 PM   #27
TALLGEESE
Dreamcrusher

CCson, a couple of us were considering setting something up within the next 2 weeks.. While we were racing the HFAY track this weekend Saint Arpus stopped in and was asking if we were planning on doing some fun runs in the near future.. What day would be good for you?? We can usually setup at Hobbyworks on Wednesday evening during the week.. Or we could setup outside the store on a Saturday or Sunday, which I would prefer, but anytime is good for me.. If anybody has any ideas on when to run, I'd be interested to know so that I can give Courtney the 2 weeks advance notice to reserve the space outside the store...
Old 2008.08.10, 09:36 PM   #28
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

Arch, I talked to Tallgeese this week about the August HFAY and he said that he went ahead and reserved the 30th for it. Maybe you could setup a thread for it to give everyone a heads up. It be nice to see more people at the next race. Thanks, VA.
Old 2008.08.10, 09:42 PM   #29
arch2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAzRACER View Post
Arch, I talked to Tallgeese this week about the August HFAY and he said that he went ahead and reserved the 30th for it. Maybe you could setup a thread for it to give everyone a heads up. It be nice to see more people at the next race. Thanks, VA.
done, see here
Old 2008.08.11, 04:38 PM   #30
VAzRACER
Team Reflex

Thanks arch.