Mini-Z, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer, MR-03, MR-02, MA-010, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop - Mini-ZRacer.com
Forums, Mini-Z, MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z, Kyosho MiniZ, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, MiniZ Hop-Ups, MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Kyosho Mini-Z Parts, Kyosho MiniZ Hop-Ups, Kyosho MiniZ Parts, Kyosho Mini-Z Racer Hop-Ups, Racer Kyosho Mini-Z Parts
Old 2008.11.20, 02:16 PM   #1
hrdrvr
MBMZR

CFI track scheduling

This will be a place we can discuss our race and practice schedule. Ill get in the habit of posting here when I know Ill be at the track. It will also be good ofr posting any schedule changes or conflicts.

First up, next week, Im going to take wednesday as a practice day. Id like to finish up early so we can switch the layout over the the turkey event layout. This way Ill find out if there are any extra tiles I need to get our good friends from NC to bring down as loaners. We will also be taking the extra time to get the pit stations, registration tables and all that good stuff set up.

Otherwise we will see you friday for race night! Big E needs to do something to get back out in front.

Oh yeah, over in the other thread Andy posted about being at the track on sunday. He is welcoming any one to come run with him for some practice to get dialed in for the 29th. Ill let him chime in with what time frame he will be here.

LET's Go Racing!
hrdrvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.20, 03:53 PM   #2
Daddy Rabbit

I will not be at the track on Friday night,but you guys hve a good race.

We will traveling back on saturday and stopping by Bandits, if anyone needs anything.

I will be at the track on Sunday from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, if anyone is interested in coming to practice.
I will leave the yard gate open so you will not have to come in the front door,
just drive around the back and park and come in the back door of the track.

Let me if anyone is coming.
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.20, 06:01 PM   #3
Ed Roberts

Landon,

Jamies just order my car and it will be here next Tue. so I'm good to go for Wed. and the 29th. The only thing I don't have is a transponder or a transmitter, if you know anyone that could help please let me know.

Thanks,

Ed
Old 2008.11.20, 06:38 PM   #4
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Ill take care of you on the transponder. Im sure we can find find some one to help you out on a Tx

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.11.21, 08:08 AM   #5
mleemor60
Curmudgeon & Moderator

Landon, what is needed for an Xmitter?
mleemor60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.21, 09:18 AM   #6
hrdrvr
MBMZR

A KT-18 or anything he can bind to his new 2.4 Z. He doesnt want to have to buy one just for this race. Hes got an adaptor for his M11 and a module coming, but it wont be here in time for this event.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.11.23, 09:06 AM   #7
Daddy Rabbit

Question

Landon
What is the schedule for next week before the Saturday event?
Are you racing Wed and Fri nights?
When are all the out of towners coming in?
"Don't back up, Don't back down....Full throttle, Wide open"
Daddy Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.23, 09:08 AM   #8
arch2b

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
wish i had read this sooner, i have a spare kt-18 i would have given you.
arch2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008.11.23, 11:05 AM   #9
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy Rabbit View Post
Landon
What is the schedule for next week before the Saturday event?
Are you racing Wed and Fri nights?
When are all the out of towners coming in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdrvr View Post
First up, next week, Im going to take wednesday as a practice day. Id like to finish up early so we can switch the layout over the the turkey event layout. This way Ill find out if there are any extra tiles I need to get our good friends from NC to bring down as loaners. We will also be taking the extra time to get the pit stations, registration tables and all that good stuff set up.
This was from the first post. I wasnt planning on running friday. Wednesday Im hoping that we can get a little time with the cars we havent been running on wednesdays and fridays. Ill have the timer running and anyone who wants to come can. Sarah will probably come over and get accustomed to the computer while we practice.

I dont know when all the out of towners are coming. Matt is likely going to already be down, but he is also likely going to be tied up with family. Hank is coming up in the morning and I assume most of the NC guys will too. If you want to open up some friday track time, you should post it over in the race thread and let people know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
wish i had read this sooner, i have a spare kt-18 i would have given you.
Thanks Arch! We got it worked out though.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.12.02, 09:32 AM   #10
hrdrvr
MBMZR

This week we are going to be running on wednesday like regular. Ill probably be running the Turkey event layout for the last day. Friday, my dad and I both are going to be out of town. It looks like a few other folks have prior engagements too, so racing friday is out. In the mean time we are going to be relocating the track room wall.

Next wednesday we are back on, but the room may be a little out of wack. The wall should be compete, but the electricity situation may be a little shotty. We will prbably be limited to the existing pit space until the room is complete. Even after the room is complete there may be another couple of days tfor me to get the pit tables in order.

Ill be asking for ideas and suggestions (dont get offended if I dont use 'em ) on wednesday, so if there is anything you can think of that our room needs, now is the time to speak up about it.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.12.02, 09:43 AM   #11
Ed Roberts

Landon,

So how far are you going to move the wall out and are you going to do what we talked about yeasterday with the driver stand?
Old 2008.12.02, 10:10 AM   #12
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Im only going to be extending the race room in the long direction. I dont think Ill have enough width to do what we talked about for your place. I will probably have a drivers "stand" in the near future. Itll just be two steps high, and youll enter it from the front. Youll just be up against the wall, which will make for more room for the track. We should be able to run layouts the same as the current one, and not have as many space constraints.

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.12.02, 10:23 AM   #13
Ed Roberts

That's cool, let me know if you need any help.
Old 2008.12.02, 10:26 AM   #14
hrdrvr
MBMZR

Oh, and as far as how big the room will be, the temp wall we had up will now be the permenant wall. The permenant wall will come down.

Off topic: I found out, I do have the 2007 version of ACadd. Im trying to remember how to save to an older file type so you can open it in v2006. Once I get it, Ill send it over again. In the mean time, Im working on a layout

LET's Go Racing!
Old 2008.12.08, 12:18 PM   #15
2EZ
Mini Z Driver!

Send a message via AIM to 2EZ
how is the remodling going are there going to be any on running this week??